Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.65 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: snuffy
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 7th 11, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By snuffy
OT - A little relief

Thanks for the thoughts and suggestions. *You made me think of something
i read and that's that OA is possible. *I had a very early menopause.
48 now and no period for 2 years and before that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 10th 11, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By snuffy
London looting picture

On Aug 10, 4:42*pm, Jack Campin wrote:
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lppvcgZBzb1r1qajlo1_500.png

(with a little help from Photoshop).

Forum: Cat anecdotes March 30th 11, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By snuffy
Movie recommendations

Thanks for the list. Many of your recommendations are streaming on
Netflix.

On Mar 28, 9:25*pm, wrote:
After reading all the posts in the movie thread, I went through
my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 15th 10, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 97
Posted By snuffy
Wife sitting in chair

Its obvious that David Stevenson does not love his wife and it very
sad that Mr. and Mrs. Stevenson continue to live together. The wife
is doing her best to ignore the situation but the cat is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 13th 10, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By snuffy
The Secret Life Of Cats...

On Dec 13, 3:22*pm, "MatSav" wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0PduP7PXx0&feature=player_embedded

--
MatSav

How brave cats are. They are so tiny and yet they...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 8th 10, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By snuffy
Lorelei surprised me today...

That is such a sweet story. I must say you deserved it.

On Dec 7, 12:03*am, ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:
Today I had to walk to the mail box to mail some bills, so I had to put
Forum: Cat community December 6th 10, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By snuffy
Another small step for Lorelei.

I think you did just fine. You are a wonderful man to have given that
rotten woman money for her poor cat which may or not even have been
her cat. Seems that Lorelei did not have a good life before...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 2nd 10, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 87
Posted By snuffy
On Topic - Recipes for Kids was: I'm in need of...

On Nov 30, 2:47*pm, Azus wrote:
On 30/11/2010 19:23, CatNipped wrote:

You have fat kids too? *Shame:(

and they like pizza like me. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 12th 10, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By snuffy
Intent to kill

My favorite shelter is the Kaboodle Ranch in Florida. I didnt know
that cats ate donuts but they do.
http://youtu.be/6VswBKrPuAQ

On Nov 12, 1:08*pm,...
Forum: Cats - misc November 12th 10, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By snuffy
cat food question

I am of the opinion that if the cat is hungry, he will eat. I know
which cans to avoid buying now. Have you tried the treats in the
little jars?

On Nov 3, 8:34*am, "Phyllis Stone"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 9th 10, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By snuffy
Out of curiosity....

On Sep 9, 5:27*pm, Pat wrote:
"Christina Websell" wrote:
"Pat" wrote
*I am a bit worried, but she doesn't seem to be
ill at all (aside from her usual...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 14th 10, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 39
Posted By snuffy
Religious Rant Time. Almost ALL OT

On Apr 14, 9:35*am, tanadashoes wrote:
I picked up the mail yesterday and found a sympathy card/note from
someone I didn't recognize. *So I opened it up expecting it to be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 10, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By snuffy
Postal Workers Skip Home After Cat Attacks

On Apr 12, 4:07*pm, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" atlas-
wrote:
UK Mail Workers Suffer 'Nasty Injuries'

http://www.kcra.com/family/23102923/detai
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 25th 10, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By snuffy
Jackie's Story - How she came to be Queen of the house

On Mar 25, 10:54*am, dgk wrote:
It was around five years ago, when Espy and Nipsy were both two years
old. Two cats had always been the limit in the house, but then I saw
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 21st 10, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By snuffy
Amber out of character

On Mar 20, 8:24*pm, (---MIKE---) wrote:
Amber frequently comes onto my bed during the night but usually goes to
sleep by my feet. *Last night she came about midnight but...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 15th 10, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 66
Posted By snuffy
Two sides to every story

On Mar 15, 2:43*pm, dgk wrote:
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/34701355/ns/today-today_people/

Big Cat's Children To Starve To Death

A brave cougar attempted to secure...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 21st 09, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By snuffy
Blanket Purrs 10/20/2009

On Oct 20, 7:54*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
I've been very busy since my SO arrived. *He's been helping me out with a
number of things around the house I simply couldn't tackle...
Forum: Cats - misc May 11th 09, 10:10 PM Posted to fj.kanji,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By snuffy
Do cats eat human meat???

On May 2, 11:48*pm, "Rita B. Flesh" wrote:
I'm a cannibal woman and I kill, butcher and eat men.

I like to eat men, because men are tasty.

Can I feed some of the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 18th 09, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 177
Posted By snuffy
Can Mosey Have Some Purrs? I Need some too, please

On Mar 18, 4:57*pm, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
For the last few days, my sweet litttle Mosey has had diarrhea, but
otherwise seems fine..he eats, plays, acts normal. *This...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 23rd 09, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By snuffy
Ultimate cat jump failure

On Jan 21, 10:45*am, shaz wrote:
Wow, this is a hilarious, the cat just fall underneath the table for
no reason, truly funny, to watch the video go to the below link.

Forum: Cat anecdotes January 20th 09, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By snuffy
Cat started pooping on the floor

On Jan 16, 12:49*pm, Deuteros wrote:
I have a 7 year old male cat. He's had no behavior problems since
we've had him but about two or three weeks ago he started pooping on
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 20th 09, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By snuffy
Cat started pooping on the floor

On Jan 16, 12:49*pm, Deuteros wrote:
I have a 7 year old male cat. He's had no behavior problems since
we've had him but about two or three weeks ago he started pooping on
Forum: Cats - misc January 20th 09, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By snuffy
Cat started pooping on the floor

On Jan 16, 12:49*pm, Deuteros wrote:
I have a 7 year old male cat. He's had no behavior problems since
we've had him but about two or three weeks ago he started pooping on
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 17th 08, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.community,alt.pets.cats,alt.cats
Replies: 5
Posted By snuffy
feral cats

My daughter lives in Manhattan in Hell's Kitchen and bikes to her job
in Harlem on a bike path along the Hudson River. At 125th Street she
has become smitten with a little clowder of young cats and...
Forum: Cat community November 17th 08, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.community,alt.pets.cats,alt.cats