Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.31 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike[_4_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 6th 09, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Mike[_4_]
Why dropping toys in water bowl?

I found some little, fur mice my newly adopted 6 mo cats (one male, one
female) love but I've found them more than once in their water bowl. Not
quite sure which one did it but I suspect the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 25th 09, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Mike[_4_]
Sleep twitching

We recently adopted a 6 month old male who is the most good natured thing.

My previous cat was very easily awakened when someone walked by or touched
him and his ears would twitch at sounds even...
Forum: Cats - misc January 16th 09, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Mike[_4_]
Cat started pooping on the floor

Are the stools dry and hard? If so, pooping could be painful to him and
this behavior could result. We had this situation and our vet prescribed
a (human) stool softener.

On Fri, 16 Jan...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 16th 09, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Mike[_4_]
Cat started pooping on the floor

Are the stools dry and hard? If so, pooping could be painful to him and
this behavior could result. We had this situation and our vet prescribed
a (human) stool softener.

On Fri, 16 Jan...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 16th 09, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Mike[_4_]
Cat started pooping on the floor

Are the stools dry and hard? If so, pooping could be painful to him and
this behavior could result. We had this situation and our vet prescribed
a (human) stool softener.

On Fri, 16 Jan...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 13th 09, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Mike[_4_]
Adopted cat with slight litterbox issue

We just adopted a 6 month male who is the most good natured thing I've
ever seen. He's quite a lap cat and very gentle.

He lived in a foster home with several other cats which may explain the ...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6