Showing results 1 to 25 of 94
Search took 1.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Julie and Sam
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 19th 07, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Julie and Sam
Anniversary

"sam" wrote in message Happy purrday, from one Sam to
another

This one closely supervised by Mistletoe

Sam says thank you very much and sends shy headbutts and nose kisses to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 19th 07, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Julie and Sam
New Photos

This may show up twice and if so I'm sorry. I posted this once using Google
and I don't see it so I'm going to try using Outlook. I have posted some
new photos, primarily of Barnabus but there...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 7th 07, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Julie and Sam
The alien in Owl

"Inge Grotjahn" wrote in message
Dear group,

our Owl is occupied by an alien - the tongue! It lives in Owl's mouth.
I noticed it...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 7th 07, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Julie and Sam
Roxy's going to TED - UPDATE

wrote in message
Well, the results are inconclusive. The vet wasn't sure what caused her
eye to get like that. She...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 7th 07, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 41
Posted By Julie and Sam
Sad News - Tiffy is gone.

"Flippy" wrote in message
Dear All,

Our sweet Tiffany (aka Tiffy) passed away today, Feb 6th, at 1:05pm.

Tiffy had...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 2nd 07, 06:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 82
Posted By Julie and Sam
Purrs for a Houston Kitty - Abuse Warning

"CatNipped" wrote in message
There was a news story on TV here the past couple of nights about a boy
who sicced his dog on a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 2nd 07, 05:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Julie and Sam
Ping Karen

It seems to be a tough week for animal abuse, unfortunately. You have
connections in the horse world and maybe you can get word out to people who
might be interested in helping a herd of starving...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 2nd 07, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Julie and Sam
Purrs for Thomas please (RB)

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
Please could Thomas have some RB purrs? For those of you who remember,
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 2nd 07, 05:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Julie and Sam
Purrs for my mom, again.

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Many of you remember all the health issues my mom has had these past
couple of years. The latest...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 2nd 07, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Julie and Sam
Need some purrs guys

"Hazel Az" wrote in message
and maybe a bug sacrifice or two if your owners will be so kind.

I have a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 2nd 07, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By Julie and Sam
Bosco's ordeal

"Norm" wrote in message
I took Bosco in last week for lack of appetite and learned his kidneys
are in failure mode. Since then he's had to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 2nd 07, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By Julie and Sam
Vet Tech Journals: I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!

"Mischief" wrote in message
YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out of 175...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 2nd 07, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Julie and Sam
Happy Annifursary, Duffy

Duffy came into my life on Jan. 31, 2003. As many of you already know, he
is an...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 2nd 07, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By Julie and Sam
Purrs for Smokey, please - Update - GOOD NEWS

"Sam" wrote in message
We just got a call from Smokey's vet (on Sunday afternoon, yet). He's
been reviewing Smokey's files since we...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 2nd 07, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Julie and Sam
Help, he sings

"Enfilade" wrote in message
This morning I had to get up at 3 am and take DP to the airport as he
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 26th 07, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Julie and Sam
Video - Kneady Lacey

"Marina" wrote in message
Julie and Sam wrote:
I managed to get a video of Lacey in the knead zone. If you're interested...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 26th 07, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Julie and Sam
Video - Kneady Lacey

I managed to get a video of Lacey in the knead zone. If you're interested in
watching you can view it at http://www.dropshots.com/GaDragonfly and choose
"Kneady Lacey". This is a long video at...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 26th 07, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Julie and Sam
Scenes by a tap

"Marina" wrote in message
Eight pictures starting he

Forum: Cat anecdotes January 21st 07, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Julie and Sam
You think killer squirrels are bad....

we have... Wild Shih Tzus - Danger Will Robinson they be Shih Tzus on the
loose.

From Atlanta Journal Constitutuion:

Beware. The Shih Tzus are on the loose in east Cobb.

Four shaggy little dogs,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 21st 07, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 38
Posted By Julie and Sam
Please could my cousin have some purrs?

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
My cousin is dying of cancer and the doctors have told him that it is a
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 20th 07, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Julie and Sam
Candle Group for Kylie

"Adrian A" wrote in message

I've lit a candle for Mrs Cat and also earlier started a group for Kylie.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Kylie
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 20th 07, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Julie and Sam
Candle Group for Mrs Cat

I'm sorry it took me so long to create this group, every time I'd get
started a phone would ring or someone would need my help with something
during the day. Anyhow, I've created a candle group...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 07, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Julie and Sam
Mean sister

You have to watch for that sweet little cat-girl act. Boots has DH
fooled but not me. She is the tiniest of the bunch, but she rules this
place with an iron paw.

Sherry

LOL! Sherry, this...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 07, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Julie and Sam
Mean sister

"Marina" wrote in message
More and more, I'm beginning to suspect that Mir is a mean big sister (and
maybe studying to be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 07, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 62
Posted By Julie and Sam
OT NEED SOME TRAVEL TIPS

"Matthew" wrote in message
Anyone recommend a good couple day vacation spot here in the US for a
older single...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 94