A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Where is everybody? by joy
I haven't seen any posts here for a couple of days.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 04:59 PM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
11 50 Cat anecdotes
Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me! by jmcquown[_2_]
Not literally. :) I had the audacity to go out and run errands today. I felt sure I'd given Buffy plenty of attention when I got home. We played for a while. Then I turned my attention to the computer, which I haven't done for a few days. She was sitting in my lap, getting scritches. I got...
Yesterday 04:52 PM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
6 41 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2