Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 5.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: badwilson
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 21st 07, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By badwilson
Indoor outdoor Vino

Hi everyone!
Again, my most abject apologies for not posting recently. The month
that Dennis was home passed in a flurry of activity and house-related
projects. Not to mention an insane number of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 8th 07, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By badwilson
[OT] Need Medical Translation

CatNipped wrote:
"badwilson" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
"jofirey" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 8th 07, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By badwilson
[OT] Need Medical Translation

CatNipped wrote:
"jofirey" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 26th 07, 08:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By badwilson
[OT] Australia gets a new PM

Yowie wrote:
"badwilson" wrote in message
badwilson ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 26th 07, 08:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By badwilson
[OT] Australia gets a new PM

Helen Wheels wrote:
badwilson wrote:
wrote:

badwilson wrote:

Interesting...couldn't vote, still a Canadian citizen. Haven't
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 24th 07, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By badwilson
[OT] Husbands are strange

jofirey wrote:
"badwilson" wrote in message

LOL! Have no clue.
Went to champange tasting today, had 10 bottles of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 24th 07, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By badwilson
[OT] Australia gets a new PM

wrote:
badwilson wrote:

Interesting...couldn't vote, still a Canadian citizen. Haven't been
keeping up with Australian politics too much,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 24th 07, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By badwilson
[OT] Husbands are strange

LOL! Have no clue.
Went to champange tasting today, had 10 bottles of bubbly between 8
girls, awesome lunch, really drunk, couln't care less about anything
political! Nort going to admit how man...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 24th 07, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By badwilson
[OT] Australia gets a new PM

Interesting...couldn't vote, still a Canadian citizen. Haven't been
keeping up with Australian politics too much, probably due to
preoccupation with house. But I am definitely hoping to be a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 21st 07, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By badwilson
This hurt so much OT

I'm so sorry, Pam. Many hugs and purrs.
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Yowie wrote:
"badwilson" wrote in message
Great pics, Yowie! Dennis and I drove from Sydney to Cairns and
back in 1996...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 21st 07, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By badwilson
[OT] Pics from vacation

Great pics, Yowie! Dennis and I drove from Sydney to Cairns and back in
1996 and got married on Dunk Island off Mission Beach. Looking at your
pictures brought back a lot of memories for me. I'm...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 07, 08:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By badwilson
OT - House pics

Thanks, Joy! The kitchen and bathrooms are my pride and joy because I
designed them all myself. Layout, colours, materials, appliances. Got
a lot of the stuff on ebay too, great savings :-)
--...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 07, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By badwilson
Finally moved in and settled (long)

Thanks, Hazel! It's great to see you back on the group, even though I
haven't been around much myself lately!
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 07, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By badwilson
OT - House pics

Kreisleriana wrote:
"Adrian A" wrote in message
badwilson wrote:
Ok, I've finally got an album together with some...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 07, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By badwilson
OT - House pics

Thanks, Jo! Yeah, the view to the west is amazing. Dennis originally
had his heart set on ocean view but with that you spend the same money
on 1/8 acre that we got 4 acres for. So it wasn't too...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 07, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By badwilson
OT - House pics

Victor Martinez wrote:
badwilson wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/badwilson/FinishedHouse

Well, I know where we'll be staying when we visit Australia... :)

Definitely! You and Tom are...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 07, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By badwilson
OT - House pics

Marina wrote:
badwilson wrote:
Ok, I've finally got an album together with some pics of our new
house. Still needs tons of grass around the outside which will have
to wait since there's no...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 07, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By badwilson
OT - House pics

Thanks! Yeah, we've got blinds for the living room and curtains for the
bedroom that I'm just waiting for Dennis to get back to put up. For the
bathroom and kitchen window we need custom blinds...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 18th 07, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By badwilson
OT - House pics

Ok, I've finally got an album together with some pics of our new house.
Still needs tons of grass around the outside which will have to wait
since there's no rain expected for months now. Also...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 17th 07, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By badwilson
Finally moved in and settled (long)

Helen Wheels wrote:

Can't resist reassuring you that the spider is probably right now
crawling back up the vacuum cleaner hose to reemerge in your new
place. Those critters are ugly but tough...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 17th 07, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By badwilson
Finally moved in and settled (long)

Hi Joy, we are in Margaret River, which is about 3 hours south of Perth.
So on the west coast. It is a lovely area and we are very happy here.
We've only been to the east coast once and that was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 16th 07, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By badwilson
Finally moved in and settled (long)

Hi Everyone!
Whew, I'm finally moved in, somewhat settled and back on broadband.
The move went well, took 6 hours and 2 trips, but I got them to move
everything and didn't have to drive back and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 27th 07, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By badwilson
Moving!

Thanks, Jo! Oh no worries about furniture placement. We've kind of
known that since we first started playing around with the plans.
There's only really 1 way that things can go. In the bedroom I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 27th 07, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By badwilson
Moving!

wrote:
badwilson wrote:

The movers are
going to be here at 9 am on Monday. At $100/hr, I sure hope they are
fast at dismantling my...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500