Showing results 1 to 25 of 448
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bettina
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 21st 09, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Bettina
Snoopy's finished her tablets

On 21 Jan., 11:24, "Adrian" wrote:
We're both glad that's over, she finished her anti-biotics yesterday and
she's so much better than she was a week ago. Thanks everybody for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 10th 09, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Bettina
Explain this!

What good Kitties!
I believe that you surrounded the bag with a "very important" feeling
and animals, as my experience is, can sense those.
The nice thing is your cats respected this emotional...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 2nd 09, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Bettina
purr request...

On 2 Jan., 15:35, Christine K wrote:
I've never asked for purrs before, and seldom post purrs, even though I
think the message, as Laku does purr a lot. But now I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 1st 09, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 56
Posted By Bettina
SAMMY IS HOME!

On 31 Dez. 2008, 15:31, Dan M wrote:
Just minutes after I got to work today I got a call from the neighbor 3
doors down. He had been seeing an orange cat sneaking into his...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 25th 08, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Bettina
Kitty Schottland - Tuesday Night Update

On 24 Dez., 03:18, "The Boca Deb" wrote:
Again, this is being cross-posted to both rpca and rpcc so please
be careful how you reply.

TED called with the results of...
Forum: Cat community December 25th 08, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Bettina
Kitty Schottland - Tuesday Night Update

On 24 Dez., 03:18, "The Boca Deb" wrote:
Again, this is being cross-posted to both rpca and rpcc so please
be careful how you reply.

TED called with the results of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 23rd 08, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Bettina
Ishtar's gone

On 23 Dez., 03:07, Jack Campin - bogus address
wrote:
We had our little Ishtar put to sleep this morning. *We've had her
since she was a few weeks old.

She was nearly...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 20th 08, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Bettina
Cat found after 7 weeks! Is in rather good shape. Christmas giftfor owners and him!

On 18 Dez., 21:58, Bettina wrote:
That`s a real Christmas story I just heard on the phone.
Max, a young cat vanished 7 weeks ago from his home in South Germany.
As webmaster...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 18th 08, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Posted By Bettina
Very bad news for Cleopatra

On 16 Dez., 01:33, Daniel Mahoney wrote:
In article ,
*Dan M wrote:

Cleo's mouth is still giving her problems,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 18th 08, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Bettina
Cat found after 7 weeks! Is in rather good shape. Christmas gift forowners and him!

That`s a real Christmas story I just heard on the phone.
Max, a young cat vanished 7 weeks ago from his home in South Germany.
As webmaster of an animal welfare group`s site I was asked to put...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 11th 08, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Bettina
Hey, Big Guy

On 11 Dez., 04:39, Steve Touchstone
wrote:
When I'm sitting at the computer, it's not uncommon for one or the
other of the girls to decide they want some...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 9th 08, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By Bettina
OT - Oh Man!

On 9 Dez., 18:16, "CatNipped" wrote:
We are so f*cked! *Ben just called to tell me he's losing his job!

--

Hugs,

* /\.../\
( '.' )
*(")_(")
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 9th 08, 02:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Bettina
Hugo`s home. Happy and healthy.

This afternoon he showed up at the study window, being still in "wild
mode"
he hissed at the other cats here, but in the end he came into the
kitchen and fed.
Then he wandered through the house,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 7th 08, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Bettina
"Get your furry butt home-" purrs for Hugo needed

On 7 Dez., 17:31, Daniel Mahoney wrote:
But still today no Hugo in sight. sigh

So I was thinking that some purrs could help to bring him home.

love

Forum: Cat anecdotes December 7th 08, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Bettina
"Get your furry butt home-" purrs for Hugo needed

On 7 Dez., 17:31, Daniel Mahoney wrote:
But still today no Hugo in sight. sigh

So I was thinking that some purrs could help to bring him home.

love

Forum: Cat anecdotes December 7th 08, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Bettina
"Get your furry butt home-" purrs for Hugo needed

On 7 Dez., 17:31, Daniel Mahoney wrote:
But still today no Hugo in sight. sigh

So I was thinking that some purrs could help to bring him home.

love

Forum: Cat anecdotes December 7th 08, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 7 Dez., 18:51, Lesley wrote:
On Dec 7, 8:19*am, Bettina wrote:

But still today no Hugo in sight. sigh

HUGO! Get that furry butt home...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 7th 08, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Bettina
"Get your furry butt home-" purrs for Hugo needed

Since last Sunday my Hugo - a beautiful tabby - is astray having
adventures.
He did that before and vanished for a week and then showed up again,
happy and healthy
having had a free week.
It is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 7th 08, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Bettina
First holiday card

On 6 Dez., 22:26, "CatNipped" wrote:
"Bettina" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes December 5th 08, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Bettina
First holiday card

On 5 Dez., 14:00, Kajikit wrote:
On Fri, 5 Dec 2008 11:31:05 -0000, "Adrian" wrote:
The first holiday card of 2008 has just arrived, thanks Karen. I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 29th 08, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 47
Posted By Bettina
RB: Luthien Tinuviel

On 29 Nov., 07:36, tension_on_the_wire
wrote:
Born Oct. 15, 1992
Died Nov. 27, 2008

Luthien crossed the bridge at midnight sharp between Thanksgiving Day
and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 29th 08, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Bettina
My Cosmo is Gone

On 28 Nov., 20:41, Ginger-lyn wrote:
The fluids weren't working, and it was obvious he was miserable.

I trid to send another e-mail but it got eaten up somehow.

Forum: Cat anecdotes November 23rd 08, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 58
Posted By Bettina
My Mother Died

On 22 Nov., 17:39, "jmcquown" wrote:
At 10:30 AM this morning my mother took her final breath. *The hospice nurse
is here and Shay the caregiver is still here. *They're...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 18th 08, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Bettina
Everyone please read

On 18 Nov., 18:48, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
"Bettina" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes November 18th 08, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Bettina
Everyone please read

On 17 Nov., 22:05, "Bridget" wrote:
I am ashamed for this group. Lorie let us know that she had Felix put to
sleep. When I put Tony to sleep, one of the things that...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 448