Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 5.45 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Outsider
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 19th 11, 12:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Outsider
(OT) "Paperless" Billing

"jmcquown" wrote in
:

/begin minor rant

I'm all for paperless billing. I got tired of shredding anything with
an account number...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 11th 11, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 78
Posted By Outsider
9/11 - 10 years on

"Pat" wrote in
:

"outsider" wrote

Someone in my office heard about the first plane on the radio as I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 10th 11, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 78
Posted By Outsider
9/11 - 10 years on

but I wanted to
share my thoughts on the day.

Someone in my office heard about the first plane on the radio as I remember
and we all started listening to one thing or another. When the second...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 3rd 11, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 57
Posted By Outsider
I just don't get some people

nik Simpson wrote in news:82366$4e60eacc$4b4ca91a$425
@KNOLOGY.NET:

On 9/2/2011 9:22 AM, jmcquown wrote:

"nik Simpson" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes September 2nd 11, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 96
Posted By Outsider
OT - Food You Can't Resist

"Joy" wrote in
:

"outsider" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 11, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 96
Posted By Outsider
OT - Food You Can't Resist

"Joy" wrote in
:

"CatNipped" wrote in message
On...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 11, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 96
Posted By Outsider
OT - Food You Can't Resist

CatNipped wrote in news:9bteblFlggU1
@mid.individual.net:

ing on junk food all the time isn't good for you.

Jill

Me too. As "Outsider" mentioned, I can't stop...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 11, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 96
Posted By Outsider
OT - Food You Can't Resist

wrote in news:4e59d783$0$2169
:

outsider wrote:

Chips for me, also. For me the size of the bag is the serving size.

LOL. Don't let the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 11, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 96
Posted By Outsider
OT - Food You Can't Resist

"Joy" wrote in
:

"outsider" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 27th 11, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 96
Posted By Outsider
OT - Food You Can't Resist

"jmcquown" wrote in
:

"CatNipped" wrote in message
OK, you're...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 11, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Outsider
(OT) Sleeping Better!

"jmcquown" wrote in
:

"outsider" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 11, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Outsider
(OT) Sleeping Better!

"jmcquown" wrote in
:

It's the sound of peepers (small frogs) and crickets.
But if you up the anty, you also get the sound of wind...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 11, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 61
Posted By Outsider
what band dry cat food you feed ?

Jack Campin wrote in
:

[wet vs dry catfood]

I apologize if I gave the impression of trying to squelch any topic
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 11, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 61
Posted By Outsider
what band dry cat food you feed ?

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

I am trying to insure they drink enough water in hopes it will help keep
their...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 11, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 61
Posted By Outsider
what band dry cat food you feed ?

Kajikit wrote in
:

six! It's not that she's that hungry, but she likes it better than the
kibble because the kibble tastes...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 11, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 61
Posted By Outsider
Cat Fountains (WAS: what band dry cat food you feed ?)

CatNipped wrote in
:

On 7/28/2011 6:44 PM, jmcquown wrote:

"outsider" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 28th 11, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 61
Posted By Outsider
what band dry cat food you feed ?

"Joy" wrote in
:

"outsider" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 28th 11, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 61
Posted By Outsider
what band dry cat food you feed ?

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

"outsider" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 28th 11, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 61
Posted By Outsider
what band dry cat food you feed ?

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

But surely it does not have be an either or thing?
Boyfie is fed mainly wet food but...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 28th 11, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 61
Posted By Outsider
what band dry cat food you feed ?

(Michael Lane) wrote in news:24855-4E30970D-334
@storefull-3253.bay.webtv.net:

I feed Purina in blue bag , tried indoor purina but they seem like the
blue bag stuff.I look...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 27th 10, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 83
Posted By Outsider
Woman puts kitten in bin - it's ok it's not hurt!

"Donna M." wrote in
:

His defense was that his sentence was stricter than the punishment of
some people who...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 26th 10, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 83
Posted By Outsider
Woman puts kitten in bin - it's ok it's not hurt!

"Donna M." wrote in
:

On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 14:29:04 -0500, MaryL wrote:

"Sharon & Smudgie" sharonand...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 25th 10, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 83
Posted By Outsider
Woman puts kitten in bin - it's ok it's not hurt!

wrote in
:

outsider wrote:

No one has taken the law into their own hands first of all.
Secondly the cat was in a bin...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 25th 10, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 83
Posted By Outsider
Woman puts kitten in bin - it's ok it's not hurt!

"Cheryl P." wrote in news:8dk960FipuU1
@mid.individual.net:

Really, the reaction to this case is way over the top. It was a very
bizarre thing to do, but the cat wasn't hurt;...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 25th 10, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 83
Posted By Outsider
Woman puts kitten in bin - it's ok it's not hurt!

"Sharon & Smudgie" wrote in
: