Showing results 1 to 25 of 263
Search took 0.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Magic Mood Jeep ©
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 10th 08, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
This cat's a survivor!

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 9th 08, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote:
I'm curious about how long it's taking the post office to get cards
delivered this year - within the US versus overseas as well. Also, as soon
as I think most of them have...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 8th 08, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
About kili/Christy

Matthew wrote:
Who posted a link about the breathing cat on Amazon and getting a
collection going tobuy it and give to her.

My email is munged but reply here and I will hit you back.
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 8th 08, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
Who asked for kittens?

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/animals/Who_Needs_a_Treadmill/
her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 7th 08, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
What on earth???

Mischief wrote:
It's about 4 am....I can't sleep and the BF just came to bed cause he
had fallen asleep on the couch. The lights were off and I was trying
very had to just relax.

Then I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 7th 08, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
Andy Update

Baird Stafford wrote:
In article ,
Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:

Yay!!! I'm doing the happy-happy-joy-joy dance :)

Is this anything like...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 6th 08, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
Extra Purry, Extra Playful

jmcquown wrote:
"Granby" wrote in message
She knows the "you" in you is under less stress. Yeah, doing the
"have to" stuff is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 6th 08, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
Andy Update

cl wrote:
Hi. It has been awhile since I posted an update on Andy. I have
hesitated a bit about posting this - or sending an email about this to
others - EVERY time I posted/emailed to anyone...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 5th 08, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 41
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
Stroking your cat

Christina Websell wrote:
Boyfriend likes to get on my knee, more so when it's cold. After kneading
like crazy for a few minutes he settles down. I like to stroke him now and
again then and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 5th 08, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
Cat Lost In Yellowstone Returned To Texas Family

wrote:
cl wrote:

BOZEMAN, Mont. -- A cat lost in Yellowstone National Park in August has
been returned to her family in Houston with the help...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 5th 08, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
First holiday card

Adrian wrote:
The first holiday card of 2008 has just arrived, thanks Karen. I suppose
this means I should get around to writing mine. :-)

I got Karen's yesterday, too!!!

DH though it was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 3rd 08, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
Free PediPaws

Jofirey wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote in message

I think it would be great for a d*g, the larger claw
would fit...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 2nd 08, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
I got picked on by nerds and dweebs

Mark Edwards wrote:
Actually, I got picked on by jocks.

I was a physically fit, chess-playing nerd with a smart mouth, who
couldn't resist clever comebacks to the alleged "insults" of my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 29th 08, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
Best wishes to everyone

jmcquown wrote:
And thank you all for your kind thoughts and words

I've only just been able to start to grieve for my mother. I was here
with my mother died. The caregiver was here from...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 28th 08, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
(Sort of urgent) "Stink free"?

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Christine Burel wrote:
Hi Joyce -
I don't have any experience with Stink Free but have used Nature's
Miracle in the past but got tired of it's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 27th 08, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
I'm Awake NOW

Kreisleriana wrote:
"Sherry" wrote in message
I got up this morning, stumbled in the kitchen to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 24th 08, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
Andy update

cl wrote:
Well I had to take Andy to my regular vet today as he had a relapse of
the vomiting this morning. He was fine for a couple of days. I don't
know why this occurred again. It cannot...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 08, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 58
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
My Mother Died

Nanny wrote:
My sincere condolences, Jill.
I'm sure she's very thankfull for all you did for her over the past
months, and now she's with your father again.
Wishing you lots of strength.
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 21st 08, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
OT anyone else doing Black Friday

Nomen Nescio wrote:

OOPS!
That little "circle C" symbol confuses my PGP program.
I should have caught it. It's happened before.

This should have...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 20th 08, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

From: "Matthew"

if so take a look at the deal upfront http://www.beatthecrowd.net/

Yea,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 08, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
OMG - you HAVE to watch this video

And it's not OT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/animals/Roomba_Kitty/
her wipe out Bunny's world...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 08, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
Mom Update 11/18/2008 (OT)

jmcquown wrote:
It's been pretty much an all-day ordeal, but Mom's home. When I met her
at the door and the guys with the gurney got her inside I said, "You're
home, Mom!" She replied,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 16th 08, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
Who can forget

jmcquown wrote:
Simon's Best Friend?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s13dLaTIHSg

Hilarious. Purrrph? Purrr purrr purrr

Jill

These always crack me up - especially the 'dot' under the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 15th 08, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
ACK!

hopitus wrote:
On Nov 15, 11:29 am, "CatNipped" wrote:
We got the cat tree today. It says "some assembly required"....

Forum: Cat anecdotes November 15th 08, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Magic Mood Jeep ©
ACK!

CatNipped wrote:
We got the cat tree today. It says "some assembly required"....

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Tree/

I think this is going to take longer than we thought! ;

Eeep.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 263