A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Where can I find help for feline Myelofibrosis + Anemia by Laura Fenik
We have a beautiful, white, almost seven years young female cat who has been unfortunately diagnosed with myelofibrosis and non-regenerative anemia. Thus far, we've had no luck with finding a specialty veterinarian who can treat these two diseases with a positive outcome. I find it very...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 02:02 AM
by Laura Fenik Go to last post
10 683 Cat health & behaviour
Here's Your Robe... by jmcquown[_2_]
I suffer from occasional bouts of insomnia. One night last week I felt like I really hadn't gotten into a sound sleep until just before daybreak. Tossed and turned all night. Around 7AM Buffy started meowing, trying to make me get up. Oh no, I groaned. "Sleepy-bye". She has dry kibble and...
Yesterday 08:19 PM
by Judith Latham Go to last post
1 52 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2