Showing results 1 to 25 of 53
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Robert Catt
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 11th 17, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Robert Catt
Irma and Hemingway's cats

According to this article in the Washington Post, the polydactyl Hemingway
cats all survived the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 12th 17, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Robert Catt
Link?

"Joy" wrote in message ...
Yesterday somebody posted a link to a video of a busker with an audience
of kittens. I wanted to send it to my kids, but I forgot to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 19th 17, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Robert Catt
Cat songs

"Tigger" wrote in message ...
Stray Cat Strut: "...I got cat class and I got cat style..."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8KFJn_WjHQ
Alley Cat by Bent...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 15th 17, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Robert Catt
Millie the hair stylist

I was just wondering about Mooch, when reading one of your other posts.
I thought I remembered that she had gone to the bridge, but I haven't seen
a post from you in a while, so I wasn't sure.
And I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 10th 17, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Robert Catt
Millie the hair stylist

"Joy" wrote in message ...

On 3/9/2017 2:24 PM, Robert Catt wrote:
I woke up this morning with a tingling in my scalp. It was our little
tabby Millie, washing...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 10th 17, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Robert Catt
Millie the hair stylist

"Bastette" wrote in message ...

Joy wrote:

On 3/9/2017 2:24 PM, Robert Catt wrote:
I woke up this morning with a tingling in my scalp. It was our little
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 9th 17, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Robert Catt
Millie the hair stylist

I woke up this morning with a tingling in my scalp. It was our little tabby
Millie, washing my hair with her tongue! When she'd finished the job she
backed off to admire her work. Thanks, Millie,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 6th 17, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Robert Catt
Is anybody there?

"Joy" wrote in message ...

I haven't seen a post since March 3. Has everybody deserted this newsgroup?

I wondered that too, Joy - until I saw this post of yours!
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 24th 16, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Robert Catt
Happy Holidays, Everyone!

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...
Best wishes from Jill and Buffy. :)
Jill

It's good to get your greeting, Jill. There haven't been any posts on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 15th 15, 12:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Robert Catt
The Move is ON!

"dgk" wrote in message ...

This means that the outside cat, Baby, will probably be moving into my
house today. She doesn't know it yet; she's been...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 22nd 14, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Robert Catt
Felix likes my computer chair

"toci" wrote in message

He hops on it as soon as I get off, but he'll go back to my pile of clean
clothes when I say "scoot." After...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 15th 14, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Robert Catt
Hamish McHamish, resident St. Andrews Scotland cat

Hamish McHamish dead: St Andrew's town cat passes away after battling
chest infection

The St Andrew’s town cat Hamish McHamish has passed away. The ginger cat
was 15 years old and died after...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 15th 14, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Robert Catt
Snoring cat

As I write this in my home office, our little grey Emily is sleeping in her
cat bed on the table behind me. She's snoring loudly, one of my favourite
kitty sounds. The other one is purring, which...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 14th 14, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Robert Catt
Sophie's insulin shots

Ah, well still... I'd ask the vet about the m/d food. It's specifically
designed for chubby diabetic cats. :)
Jill

I did ask our vet about MD on your suggestion. He said that Sophie is
responding...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 11th 14, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Robert Catt
Sophie's insulin shots

"MaryL" wrote in message ...
This is great news about Sophie. You are giving her special care.
What food does she receive? I know a vet tech who is a diabetes...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 11th 14, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Robert Catt
Sophie's insulin shots

Sophie is our dear chubby little black cat who has diabetes. Every morning
and evening I give her an insulin injection. I pick her up and put her on a
kitchen chair. Then I brush her, which she...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 8th 14, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Robert Catt
Is this newsgroup shutting down?

In the past few days I've only seen one post here at
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes. I was beginning to think it's closing down,
possibly because of so many non-relevant posts in recent months.
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 25th 14, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Robert Catt
Cat time

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...
I have only one cat, my sweet little grey girl, Persia. She gets Hill's
Prescription KD (kidney diet) dry food. Fortunately she...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 25th 14, 01:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Robert Catt
Cat time

I get up early every morning for one reason: cats! First I feed Emily, our
cheeky little grey kitty. She gets Hills GD Prescription Diet for elderly
cats. Then I go downstairs and give chubby...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 25th 14, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Robert Catt
This newsgroup is about CATS!

Funny how Bob Catts, who started this thread, up and disappeared again.
Oh well, I don't see the posts he was complaining about. Now you
won't, either. :-D
Jill

I'm still here, Jill. I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 16th 14, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Robert Catt
This newsgroup is about CATS!

I wonder if robert is a troll with the last name CATT??
I've seen the name before but not in long while. Suddenly pops up again
talking about all the spam. What?
LOL :)
Jill

Bob Catt is NOT a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 16th 14, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Robert Catt
This newsgroup is about CATS!

Almost half the posts in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes are spam written by people
with no interest in cats. But that's what happens in an unmoderated group -
the idiots take over.
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 10th 14, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Robert Catt
What's with politics in a cat newsgroup?

I don't understand why some people post their political views to
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes. Cats are as apolitical as any creature can be, and
that's one of the reasons we love them!
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 6th 13, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Robert Catt
Thank goodness for my cats

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

There are a lot of ways my life would have been considerably more
difficult, without my cats to help me...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 1st 13, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Robert Catt
Snoring duet

About two AM nature called, and as I sat in the bathroom I heard two sounds
that broke me up. Little gray Emily in the hall was lying on her cushion
snoring up a storm. And what was even funnier...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 53