Showing results 1 to 25 of 65
Search took 0.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kyla `=^. .^=`[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 10th 08, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Francis 'laid back'

"wafflycat"
http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e236/wafflycat/?action=view&current=Francistakinginthesun090608001.flv

Awwww, he looks 'just' like our PookieCat G
What a doll
Hug
Kyla
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 10th 08, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
My girl

"wafflycat"
On an early summer evening in the garden

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e236/wafflycat/Waffles090608001.jpg

Forum: Cat anecdotes June 10th 08, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Mutt RB 6 Months ago today

I can't believe it's been 6 months today since our darling 6 toed Mutt went
to The Bridge on his own at age 19. He was less than a year old when he
wandered into our lives and stayed. He was such...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 10th 08, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
She's doing it again!

"Christina Websell"
But with no excuse of not being fed this time. KFC polished off her tea
and then ate Boyfriend's as well. He was out, but I was expecting him
back any minute however he...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 9th 08, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Census. Please respond.

"Jofirey"
Many curses to them. And glad it is now only an annoyance. Not the
problem it would have been when I was running a business. Of course I'd
have never let them near my business...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 9th 08, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
I saw the Mouser!!!!

"Debby Hanoka" ...
On Jun 8, 12:51 pm, "tanadashoes" :
"Magic Mood Jeep ©" ...

On June 4 (a Wednesday) the Mouser was sighted in *downtown*
Bloomington,
when a flash flood came...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 9th 08, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
I have a new..err.. 'hen'

"wafflycat" ...
http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e236/wafflycat/?action=view&current=Pastaandmynewhen.flv

And my new 'hen' helping itself to the poultry food...

Forum: Cat anecdotes June 8th 08, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
RPCA FAQ

"Yowie"
Kyla `=^. .^=` wrote:
Thank you Mark...where's Mosey's name?
Kyla

The FAQ has been around for a long time - about 10 years now, give or
take. Its in its second incarnation, I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 8th 08, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Census. Please respond.

Current cats
For each cat, please answer:

Name: Mosey
Gender: neutered male Breed: DLH
Colour: Gray and White with white feet, and a floompy tail
Age: 6
Source of cat: Pet Store.
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 8th 08, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Mosey Update

"polonca12000" ...
Kyla `=^. .^=` wrote:
Took Mosey to TED today, instead of tomorrow because I was so worried
about him. , I was freaked out because his gums looked black (that's
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 8th 08, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Purrs request, please

"Matthew"

"tanadashoes" ...

"Kyla `=^. .^=`"
Oh Bunk...I'm in Pam's KF so she won't see my reply, but I am SO sorry
about what happened to her purse being stolen and all the crap...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 6th 08, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Purrs request, please

Oh Bunk...I'm in Pam's KF so she won't see my reply, but I am SO sorry about
what happened to her purse being stolen and all the crap she has to go thru
to remedy things.. If someone could get...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 6th 08, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Invaluable if you have a cell phone

Wow, thanks for the info Victor. DH and I carry prepaid cellphones for
emergencies, and rarely use them.
So I don't know how much this info will help us, but, thanks again
Kyla

"Victor...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 5th 08, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
RPCA FAQ

Thank you Mark...where's Mosey's name?
Kyla

"Matthew" ...
Thank you Mark I saw the cat names that contained Spirits name in it .
Tears came to my eyes

"Mark Edwards" ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 5th 08, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
I've got her back! ! Long story

Thank God she's back
Now get a good night's sleep.
Hug
Kyla and Mosey
"Christina Websell"
I was out and about taping my Missing Cat posters on trees and lamp posts
when Jenny-next-door happened to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 5th 08, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Pickle is mean

Our 4 get into it sometimes, but always make up. Different cats have
different purrsonalities, as do hoomins. It'll be okay. Have a talk with
Pickles.
OR, call your vet and explain the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 5th 08, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
I'm really panicking. KFC is missing

KFC, get your little butt home, your mommie is worried sick about you!
Hug
Kyla & Mosey
"Christina Websell"
I got home from work at 4.10 pm and she was in the kitchen with Boyfie.
They were both...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 5th 08, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Still not home

"Christina Websell" ...
Kitty had not come back by this morning and I've just got home from work,
she wasn't here.
I'm making posters now to put on the trees and lamp posts nearby.

Will...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 5th 08, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Mosey Update

Glad to hear he's OK.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

Thank you Sam

Kyla and Mosey
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 5th 08, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Mosey Update

"Joy"
"Kyla `=^. .^=`" ...

"Joy"

I'm glad Mosey is okay, and that you have a group praying about your
DH's depression. I hope you can get some rest now.

Hugs,
Joy
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 4th 08, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
RIP Lee's puter

Those bad storms are horrid...are YOU okay?
Ah, poor Lee:( Purrs and prayers sent lovingly for her Mother.
I 'do' know these purrs and prayers do work.
Give her a hug next time you see her from me...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 4th 08, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Change of Plans

"Matthew" ...
I am already thinking of a second job and I am supposed to be retired

DH is still trying to find one job....but he's on disability.
*sigh*
Kyla

"Daniel Mahoney"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 4th 08, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Locator Chips Cause Cancer

Geez, thanks for the article. I've never had aany of our cats chipped, too
costly and so on.
Hugs
Kyla

"CatNipped" ...
I saw this on the "other" cat group and thought it was worth posting...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 4th 08, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Bandit RB 1 Year Today

"CatNipped"
I can't believe it's been a year already! It seems like yesterday that my
heart was ripped out and interred in that small grave in our back yard.

I had her for 17 years, but those...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 4th 08, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Not Quite Back, but Stopping In

"Daniel Mahoney"
Anyway, sorry to be so long. Thank you again, you dear, kind hearts,
for everything. I am so glad you were there for me.

Ginger-lyn

We're very glad to hear from...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 65