A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Skwirrel by Bill Stock[_2_]
I was looking out the back door yesterday and there was a black squirrel splayed out on the deck sunning itself. I was surprised by how relaxed it looked. We don't have red squirrels here, just the larger black and grey squirrels. But this year we actually have a red squirrel and it's a real runt....
Today 01:38 AM
by Bill Stock[_2_] Go to last post
5 26 Cat anecdotes
Is this weird? by Lesley Madigan
As some of you may know after almost 2 years of trying I finally got a permanent job! Doing the paperwork there's some sort of insurance policy so if I die in service there will be money to be paid out and I get to nominate who gets what share So a third each to both my brothers so they can...
Yesterday 06:58 PM
by Bill Stock[_2_] Go to last post
7 45 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2