Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mad Dog
Forum: Cats - misc September 4th 06, 04:52 PM Posted to alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By Mad Dog
Cats that look like Adolf Hitler

Lee wrote:
|| Has everyone here already seen the following site? -
|| http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/
|| My very own little "MEOW machine" must have been submitted to it
|| months ago by...
Forum: Cat community September 3rd 06, 04:36 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mad Dog
Cat shedding hair.

Beth wrote:
|| "Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message
||| In ,
||| The Polish-Kraut ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 10th 06, 09:51 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Mad Dog
Cats and tuna?

Kiran wrote:
|| Why is it that tuna is so attractive to cats? Mine, when she has
|| eaten and does not want anything anymore, will keep running for
|| canned tuna if it were available.
|| I...
Forum: Cat community August 7th 06, 03:38 PM Posted to alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 7
Posted By Mad Dog
Here is kitten we rescued in Iowa while at daughter's

Kraut wrote:
|| We went to babysit my daughter's children in Davenport, Iowa from
|| Michigan and while there rescued a kitten that her niegnbors left
|| behind and it was living and playing under...
Forum: Cat rescue August 7th 06, 03:38 PM Posted to alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.rescue