Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: AB
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 16th 13, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 42
Posted By AB
Boy cats vs girl cats

This is a difficult question because for every generalization there
are lots of exceptions. Some say boys are more cuddly and girls are
smarter. In my experience, every cat is different and their...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 18th 13, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By AB
Picture of Spicey wearing pink collar

LOL! Pretty as a picture. The skull and crossbone charm is a nice
touch! :)

AB

Sat, 16 Feb 2013 23:56:53 -0500, Takayuki
wrote:
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 10th 13, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By AB
Dot likes memory foam

LOL! Too cute, Tak, too cute!

AB

On Sat, 09 Feb 2013 17:42:27 -0500, Takayuki
wrote:
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 26th 12, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By AB
What's happening with Spicey?

Was wondering the same thing. Anyone know??

AB

On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 18:35:50 -0500,
(---MIKE---) wrote:

Forum: Cat anecdotes October 19th 12, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By AB
Brush Spicey - but carefully

I took care of a friends cat for about a month while she was in the
hospital. The cat took to me and would love to sit in my lap. I'd pet
her but had to be ever so watchful of her body language....
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 9th 12, 11:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By AB
Spicey missing meowmie

You're the best Takayuki. God Bless you!

AB

On Tue, 09 Oct 2012 01:34:19 -0400, Takayuki
wrote:
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 9th 12, 11:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By AB
Pooping outside the box

My first thought is perhaps she is in the litter box but her behind is
over the edge, causing the poop to end up on the bath mat. At 14 or
15 maybe she's a little arthritic or doesn't have as much...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 8th 12, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By AB
Spicey is diabetic

My cat Lexie never sat in a lap. I went to visit a friend a couple
of years ago for a weekend, and when I came home, Lexie started
sitting in our laps. She still does at least once a day.

AB

Forum: Cat anecdotes October 8th 12, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By AB
Spicey explores

Me too! I'm new here and riveted by Spicey stories! Keep 'em coming.
Please.

That's what it seems like to me. I just love reading these stories. I
know I haven't posted much here...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 8th 12, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By AB
It's Spicey every day

Did they clip her nails at the vet's office?

On Sun, 07 Oct 2012 20:44:33 -0400, Takayuki
wrote:

On Thursday, I heard her purr for the first time. I also got scratched...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 7th 12, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By AB
Spicey is diabetic

Not surprising considering her symptons, voracious appetite,
drinking/peeing alot, poor coat. I've never had a diabetic cat but I
took care of one when his owners were away. This cat was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 5th 12, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By AB
Suspicions about Spicey

I am fairly new here, and didn't know Suzy or Spicey. Anything I know
about either of them, I've gleened throught the recent posts here.

First, I offer my sincere condolences regarding Suzy's...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 3rd 12, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By AB
My Cat Won't Enter Half the House

We adopted a stray cat when we lived in a small one bedroom apt. The
cat lived there for nearly three years and rarely ventured out of the
bedroom and hallway areas. He would occasionally make a...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13