Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MaryL
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 20th 19, 10:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By MaryL
Cats are Not Anti-Social

On 1/18/2019 6:56 PM, jmcquown wrote:
Scientific study (and personal experience) proves, cats are not
anti-social:

Forum: Cat anecdotes January 1st 19, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By MaryL
Happy New Year 2019!

On 1/1/2019 8:56 AM, jmcquown wrote:
I have multiple pillows on my bed propped up against the headboard. Last
night I was asleep with my arm stretched above my head.Â* I felt a thump
on the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 9th 18, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By MaryL
6 cats out of 12 - Newcomer, please be patient, gentle.

On 11/8/2018 1:20 PM, joy wrote:
On 11/7/2018 7:14 PM, Kitten wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I'm new here, thought I'd give it a try - need some cheering up, as
much as
the cats excell at...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 9th 18, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By MaryL
Where is everybody?

On 11/6/2018 7:30 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 11/5/2018 2:41 AM, MaryL wrote:
On 10/3/2018 5:57 PM, joy wrote:
I haven't seen any posts here for a couple of days.

Help!Â*Â* After years of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 5th 18, 08:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By MaryL
Where is everybody?

On 10/3/2018 5:57 PM, joy wrote:
I haven't seen any posts here for a couple of days.

Help! After years of using newsgroups, I suddenly have lost the
ability to send a new message. As you can...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 2nd 18, 06:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By MaryL
Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me!

On 2018-10-23 3:29 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 10/23/2018 1:08 PM, Tina wrote:
Jill, I wish you'd try a bit harder with FB rpca. OK there's a lot of
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 21st 18, 07:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By MaryL
Red squirrel experts?

On 9/19/2018 9:17 AM, jmcquown wrote:
On 9/17/2018 2:18 PM, Bill Stock wrote:

Sorry, not much help here.Â* The only squirrels down this way (South
Carolina) are grey squirrels.Â* They...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 27th 18, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By MaryL
Hi again

On 7/27/2018 12:40 PM, Tina wrote:
It's 14 months since my ISP took away email addresses from all their
customers, and since then I've had no access to Usenet.Â* Now I have a
new computer,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 2nd 18, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By MaryL
Has anyone heard from MaryL?

On 5/12/2017 5:42 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 5/12/2017 8:18 AM, MaryL wrote:
On 2/25/2017 9:28 AM, jmcquown wrote:
I haven't seen any posts from her in a while.Â* I hope everything is
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 1st 18, 11:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By MaryL
Smokey tried to join me in MY bath!

On 6/26/2018 11:20 AM, jmcquown wrote:
On 6/25/2018 10:33 PM, Bill Stock wrote:
I took her wash bucket to the bathroom to change the water, but she
heard the water running and followed me....
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 15th 18, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 39
Posted By MaryL
I think they got another one

On 4/14/2018 10:00 AM, jmcquown wrote:
On 4/8/2018 3:32 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
On Monday, March 19, 2018 at 6:12:54 PM UTC, Jill McQuown wrote:

I'm enjoying reading these...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 5th 18, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By MaryL
Ha ha ha :)

On 2/4/2018 6:57 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 2/3/2018 9:59 AM, MaryL wrote:
On 1/25/2018 3:34 PM, Patrick wrote:
My PC suddenly developed a ~1 second beep, which I had to silence by
muting...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 3rd 18, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By MaryL
Ha ha ha :)

On 1/25/2018 3:34 PM, Patrick wrote:
My PC suddenly developed a ~1 second beep, which I had to silence by
muting the sound.
I Googled 'one second beep, got really worried !

I suddenly...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 9th 18, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By MaryL
No, Buffy!

On 1/8/2018 8:59 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
MaryL -OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:
On 1/3/2018 4:41 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 3rd 18, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By MaryL
No, Buffy!

On 1/3/2018 4:41 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , MaryL
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:
On 1/2/2018 7:35 AM, jmcquown wrote:
I guess...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 2nd 18, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By MaryL
No, Buffy!

On 1/2/2018 7:35 AM, jmcquown wrote:
I guess I'm basically talking to myself here.Â* Everyone else seems to
have fled to Facebook.Â* Sorry, not a fan.

Anyway... I put away the holiday...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 11th 17, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By MaryL
Nipsy going for an operation

On 11/10/2017 7:38 PM, dgk wrote:
His left ear canal is blocked by something, maybe cancer, maybe a big
polyp. I know that he has something in his lungs based on a month old
X-Ray, but he's had...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 18th 17, 06:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By MaryL
my Chloe is dying

On 10/10/2017 7:15 PM, Jack Campin wrote:

The vet came this morning - she's gone. The vet was very kind
and gentle, Chloe was still purring seconds from the end. Then
she just flopped...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 17, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By MaryL
Duffy has gone to the Bridge (Oct. 16, 2017)

I am heartbroken to report that my wonderful Duffy has gone to the
Bridge. He had a wonderful report at his last check-up a month ago, and
his health failure came on remarkably fast. My sister is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 8th 17, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By MaryL
A big Ooops!

On 10/7/2017 10:03 AM, dgk wrote:
On Sat, 7 Oct 2017 08:08:58 -0500, MaryL
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

On 10/6/2017 7:15 PM, jmcquown wrote:

She *really* doesn't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 7th 17, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By MaryL
A big Ooops!

On 10/6/2017 7:15 PM, jmcquown wrote:

She *really* doesn't like it when I'm typing.Â* Bast forbid I should be
typing *and* talking to my SO on the phone!Â* (He doesn't own a computer
and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 17th 17, 06:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By MaryL
Buffy Finally Noticed the Hummingbirds!

On 9/16/2017 9:12 PM, dgk wrote:
On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 21:40:48 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:

Since Hurricane Irma blew through there is a lot of competition at the
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 17, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By MaryL
Wilbur

"dgk" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 03:59:59 +0100, "Christina...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 17, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By MaryL
Wilbur

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 22nd 17, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By MaryL
Losing Fur

On 7/20/2017 5:07 AM, Cheryl wrote:
Kerry, my newish cat, seems to be lacking fur on part of her belly near
the back legs. I only just noticed - she loves being petted, but like
many cats,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500