Showing results 1 to 25 of 68
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Janet Boss
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 18th 09, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 62
Posted By Janet Boss
Roly-poly pets: Overweight animals at risk for diseases, death

In article ,
"cybercat" wrote:

"Char" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 18th 09, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 62
Posted By Janet Boss
Roly-poly pets: Overweight animals at risk for diseases, death

In article ,
Petzl wrote:

And now you've been told

Most cats love it but cat's can get pickey

Petzl
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 18th 09, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 62
Posted By Janet Boss
Roly-poly pets: Overweight animals at risk for diseases, death

In article ,
Petzl wrote:

Occasionally buy a raw chicken wing put it under grill not to cook but
just brown the skin, when...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 18th 09, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 62
Posted By Janet Boss
Roly-poly pets: Overweight animals at risk for diseases, death

In article ,
sighthounds & siberians wrote:

She's a very contrary cat, she is.

How unusual! Haha!

--
Janet Boss
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 18th 09, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 62
Posted By Janet Boss
Roly-poly pets: Overweight animals at risk for diseases, death

In article ,
"cybercat" wrote:

When I stopped feeding dry
my cat stopped hurling, too. They gobble the dry food because they're
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 18th 09, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 62
Posted By Janet Boss
Roly-poly pets: Overweight animals at risk for diseases, death

In article ,
"cybercat" wrote:

They are carnivores, asswipe. That is all you need to remember. The only
benefit in feeding...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 12th 08, 11:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Janet Boss
"Multicat" litter: what makes it multi?

In article ,
Cheryl wrote:

But I have to wonder what happens with the occasional loose or watery
stool? I have a cat with...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 12th 08, 11:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By Janet Boss
Getting New Cats, Seeking Advice Thereupon

In article ,
"Janet" wrote:

I tried warming it up before I reoffered it, but she still didn't want it.
What's EVO?

Innova EVO. ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 11th 08, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By Janet Boss
Getting New Cats, Seeking Advice Thereupon

In article ,
"Janet" wrote:

(Interestingly, she refuses to drink water
from a dish I set next to her food dishes, and instead drinks...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 11th 08, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 127
Posted By Janet Boss
Tom Cat won't breed with in-season queen!??

In article ,
"Janet" wrote:

Um, I'm a different Janet.

I'm not a nut job. I'm describing what I've observed over the years in all...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 11th 08, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Janet Boss
Frontline bad?

In article ,
Robotech_Master wrote:

I've had severe flea problems around here, culminating in my cat
getting anemia and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 11th 08, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Janet Boss
Frontline bad?

In article ,
Robotech_Master wrote:

I ran across this link (actually an advertised link in my Gmail; I'd
just bought some...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 11th 08, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Janet Boss
"Multicat" litter: what makes it multi?

In article _Hxdk.1269$bn3.1080@trnddc07, "Spot"
wrote:

I was wondering about the breeze boxes. The litter doesn't clump correct so
the urine drops through to the pad. ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 10th 08, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 127
Posted By Janet Boss
Tom Cat won't breed with in-season queen!??

In article ,
"Janet" wrote:

A while back on this thread I asked, very innocently, if there were
generally understood "rules" for...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 10th 08, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 127
Posted By Janet Boss
Tom Cat won't breed with in-season queen!??

In article ,
"cybercat" wrote:

animals who suffer and die due to overpopulation--

You misspelled irresponsible owners.

--
Janet...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 10th 08, 12:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By Janet Boss
Getting New Cats, Seeking Advice Thereupon

In article ,
Robotech_Master wrote:

I've gone solid with Iam's dry since the last time Gumdrop was sick
and the vet...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 10th 08, 12:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Janet Boss
"Multicat" litter: what makes it multi?

In article ,
Robotech_Master wrote:

I'll probably find one of those big under-bed storage boxes and use it
instead. ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 10th 08, 12:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 127
Posted By Janet Boss
Tom Cat won't breed with in-season queen!??

In article ,
Robotech_Master wrote:

But whether these people get
their purebreds or not doesn't affect whether shelter pets...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 10th 08, 12:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 127
Posted By Janet Boss
Tom Cat won't breed with in-season queen!??

In article Sbfdk.355$iU.153@trndny02, "Phil P."
wrote:

Yeah- I'm a fanatic- I'm fanatical about preventing as many deaths as I can.

But your "logic" is illogical. ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 10th 08, 12:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 127
Posted By Janet Boss
Tom Cat won't breed with in-season queen!??

In article ygfdk.356$iU.123@trndny02, "Phil P."
wrote:

Yeah, like taking your class on shocking and chocking their dogs.... They're
a mixed bag, alright---

No...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 10th 08, 12:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 127
Posted By Janet Boss
Tom Cat won't breed with in-season queen!??

In article ,
Cheryl wrote:

Janet, you don't get the math. Or you know the wrong sort of people
to have pets.

I get the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 10th 08, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 127
Posted By Janet Boss
Tom Cat won't breed with in-season queen!??

In article %Mddk.323$Z11.212@trndny05, "Phil P."
wrote:

Naa, I'd say its true. Its obvious that you're trying to defend breeders
because most of your inept...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 10th 08, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 127
Posted By Janet Boss
Tom Cat won't breed with in-season queen!??

In article ,
Cheryl wrote:

i wasn't even replying to you, but you snipped what I wrote about
the 'real deal'....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 10th 08, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 127
Posted By Janet Boss
Tom Cat won't breed with in-season queen!??

In article ,
Cheryl wrote:

This honestly is the real deal. So many just don't understand it.
just won't understand it....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 9th 08, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By Janet Boss
Getting New Cats, Seeking Advice Thereupon

In article ,
Robotech_Master wrote:

I'm sure not going to spring for neuticles. :)

I'm very happy to hear that! Talk about...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 68