Showing results 1 to 25 of 196
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Christine BA[_3_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 6th 12, 10:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 44
Posted By Christine BA[_3_]
Fairly sure

5.1.2012 2:16, Christina Websell kirjoitti:
It's not too much to worry about but I lost my
sense of taste and smell in August. It can be a sign of brain tumour and
it's possible with my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 11, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Christine BA[_3_]
Litter question + new cats update

16.10.2011 20:20, Pat kirjoitti:
"J J wrote
I am using Arm and Hammer odorless litter, which clumps nicely. Any
recommendations on something equivalent which...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 20th 11, 07:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Christine BA[_3_]
Iris flowers and cats: toxicity?

20.9.2011 8:43, kirjoitti:
Bill Graham wrote:

wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to find out whether the iris plant is dangerous for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 19th 11, 08:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Christine BA[_3_]
(OT) "Paperless" Billing

18.9.2011 17:02, jmcquown kirjoitti:
/begin minor rant

I'm all for paperless billing. I got tired of shredding anything with an
account number on it. I don't live to shred paper. Paperless...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 28th 11, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Christine BA[_3_]
ping Deb & Deb - tagine report

28.8.2011 0:26, kirjoitti:
Christine BA wrote:

That looks like a Moroccan style tagine, as the Tunisian one is more
like a meaty-veggiy-eggy-cheesy thingy in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 27th 11, 09:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Christine BA[_3_]
ping Deb & Deb - tagine report

18.8.2011 3:03, kirjoitti:
Deb (Phoenix) and Deb Wilson,

I made the tagine dish the other night and had some for lunch this
week, and I have to say it came out...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 24th 11, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Christine BA[_3_]
OT - Can You Do This?

24.8.2011 0:29, CatNipped kirjoitti:
I'm having a particularly bad day today so I thought I'd go to my phone
app, "Funny Jokes" (BTW, Android users, the name, besides being
redundant, is *very*...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 12th 11, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Christine BA[_3_]
Over the pond friends Check in with us please

12.8.2011 10:45, Lesley Madigan kirjoitti:
On Aug 11, 5:58 pm, Christine wrote:

What about "MatSav" (Mathew Savage?)? Didn't he live in or near London too?

Yes...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 11th 11, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Christine BA[_3_]
It's Amazing

11.8.2011 8:40, CatNipped kirjoitti:
My two boys are humongous, 15 - 16 pounds of muscle. My two girls are
teeny tiny, 6 - 7 pounds of fluff. Yet the total dominance of power is
with the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 11th 11, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Christine BA[_3_]
Over the pond friends Check in with us please

10.8.2011 1:53, Christina Websell kirjoitti:
wrote in message

"Christina...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 7th 11, 10:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Christine BA[_3_]
No posts since Aug. 1?

6.8.2011 23:08, Sharon kirjoitti:
Is there really no posts since Aug. 1 or is something wrong?

There have been a lot of posts since then. But then I also had a
veritable gush of posts yesterday...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 6th 11, 12:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Christine BA[_3_]
bizarre lion photo

1.8.2011 2:08, Jack Campin kirjoitti:
There has just *got* to be an ICHC caption for this but I can't
think of one:

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 11, 10:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Christine BA[_3_]
OT - Email Through Thunderbird?

30.7.2011 5:03, CatNipped kirjoitti:
I may be forced to use Thunderbird rather than Outlook for email. I
already use Thunderbird for the newsgroup, but I've never used it for
email. Does anyone...
Forum: Cat community May 29th 11, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 41
Posted By Christine BA[_3_]
Mme. Anaïs: 6/6/01 to 5/28/11 May her memory be a blessing...

29.5.2011 4:15, Mme. Anaïs Lachatte kirjoitti:

My beloved Anaïs went limp suddenly this afternoon, after what I was
to learn was a stroke/congestive heart failure - and died in my arms
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 22nd 11, 07:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Christine BA[_3_]
Still here?

22.5.2011 1:24, kirjoitti:
So, Europeans, Australians, and anyone else who's passed the 7PM mark
in your time zone: all accounted for? Or did you get through the line
in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 11th 11, 06:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Christine BA[_3_]
Grocery assistance

11.5.2011 7:40, Yowie kirjoitti:
In ,
typed:
wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 23rd 11, 08:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 76
Posted By Christine BA[_3_]
tornadoes? - Ping Jill

23.4.2011 1:28, Joy kirjoitti:
"Christine wrote in message
22.4.2011 21:25, Joy kirjoitti:
"Christine...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 22nd 11, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 76
Posted By Christine BA[_3_]
tornadoes? - Ping Jill

22.4.2011 21:25, Joy kirjoitti:
"Christine wrote in message
21.4.2011 22:47, CatNipped kirjoitti:
Jill was the person who...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 22nd 11, 09:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 76
Posted By Christine BA[_3_]
tornadoes? - Ping Jill

21.4.2011 22:47, CatNipped kirjoitti:
Jill was the person who found the map and started it going. She me be able
to tell you how to get to it - I'd like to see it again myself.

I still have...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 17th 11, 07:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 46
Posted By Christine BA[_3_]
OT someplace expensive

17.4.2011 2:41, Yowie kirjoitti:
On 17/04/2011 1:39 AM, Adrian wrote:
Kraut / Larry Stark wrote:
My wife said "Honey, take me someplace expensive." I took her to the
gas station!

Forum: Cat anecdotes March 12th 11, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Christine BA[_3_]
OT Time change on Sunday

12.3.2011 22:04, Matthew kirjoitti:
For all those who have this pain we call a time change. Spring your clocks
ahead one hour Sunday at 2 am.

Adding some purrs and prayers for all those...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 26th 11, 08:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Christine BA[_3_]
More on Pepper

24.2.2011 12:30, Yowie kirjoitti:
snip
My mother did observe that she had remarkably long legs and big chest
for a Foxy or Jack Russel (tend to be stockier dogs), and I'm really
wondering...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 13th 11, 10:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Christine BA[_3_]
Mark's cats 2/12

13.2.2011 4:44, jmcquown kirjoitti:

Mark is braver than I am! I would never set up a web cam in my house.
There is a web cam built into my laptop but I don't have it enabled. I
have no...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 11th 11, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Christine BA[_3_]
[OT] The big rollover

11.2.2011 12:14, kirjoitti:
jmcquown wrote:

LOL!! When I took my car for an oil change at a local shop (I drive a 2002
Hyundai bought in 2003) the guy asked...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 10th 11, 07:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Christine BA[_3_]
[OT] The big rollover

10.2.2011 8:53, kirjoitti:
Sometimes I really wish I had a camera. Most of the time, that's
because there's a cat doing something cute and I want to show
everyone. But...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 196