Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Garret Swayne
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 17th 07, 12:58 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 46
Posted By Garret Swayne
Help, my cat is a serial killer!

Well thanks for all the comments. I know hunting is an instinct in cats.
But really, that doesn't make me feel any better about it when I have to
pick up the broken body of a terrified, mortally...
Forum: Cats - misc June 17th 07, 12:58 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 43
Posted By Garret Swayne
Help, my cat is a serial killer!

Well thanks for all the comments. I know hunting is an instinct in cats.
But really, that doesn't make me feel any better about it when I have to
pick up the broken body of a terrified, mortally...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 16th 07, 05:47 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 46
Posted By Garret Swayne
Help, my cat is a serial killer!

My cat Zacky is an indoor/outdoor cat, and he's forever bringing home prey
that he catches. Every week or so, I'll come home and find a bloody
lifeless bird in my living room (and the room full of...
Forum: Cats - misc June 16th 07, 05:47 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 43
Posted By Garret Swayne
Help, my cat is a serial killer!

My cat Zacky is an indoor/outdoor cat, and he's forever bringing home prey
that he catches. Every week or so, I'll come home and find a bloody
lifeless bird in my living room (and the room full of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 12th 07, 01:23 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By Garret Swayne
Final word on measured dosing of Advantage/Frontline?

I asked in a previous post whether indeed we could save money by buying the
largest size of Advantage or Frontline Plus (for the largest dogs) and then
accurately measuring out a smaller dose for...
Forum: Cats - misc June 12th 07, 01:23 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By Garret Swayne
Final word on measured dosing of Advantage/Frontline?

I asked in a previous post whether indeed we could save money by buying the
largest size of Advantage or Frontline Plus (for the largest dogs) and then
accurately measuring out a smaller dose for...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 9th 07, 01:47 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 24
Posted By Garret Swayne
Can you save by buying Advantage flea control for dogs and using smaller dosage for cats?

Here's another question...Can you do this with Frontline Plus as well? I've
heard it's actually a better product than
Advantage, in that it works against ticks too. Can I buy the "large-dog"...
Forum: Cats - misc June 9th 07, 01:47 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By Garret Swayne
Can you save by buying Advantage flea control for dogs and using smaller dosage for cats?

Here's another question...Can you do this with Frontline Plus as well? I've
heard it's actually a better product than
Advantage, in that it works against ticks too. Can I buy the "large-dog"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 7th 07, 06:37 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By Garret Swayne
What should I do when my cat does this?

Wow, thanks Cheryl for sending the video link! After watching it, I believe
that's exactly what my Zacky is doing. I think he has asthma. He doesn't
get these fits often, but every now and then....
Forum: Cats - misc June 7th 07, 06:37 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By Garret Swayne
What should I do when my cat does this?

Wow, thanks Cheryl for sending the video link! After watching it, I believe
that's exactly what my Zacky is doing. I think he has asthma. He doesn't
get these fits often, but every now and then....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 7th 07, 05:50 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 24
Posted By Garret Swayne
Can you save by buying Advantage flea control for dogs and using smaller dosage for cats?

I've been told Advantage Flea control has the same ingredients, whether it's
used for dogs or for cats. The only difference is that when you buy
Advantage for dogs, the measured single-application...
Forum: Cats - misc June 7th 07, 05:50 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By Garret Swayne
Can you save by buying Advantage flea control for dogs and using smaller dosage for cats?

I've been told Advantage Flea control has the same ingredients, whether it's
used for dogs or for cats. The only difference is that when you buy
Advantage for dogs, the measured single-application...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 1st 07, 03:14 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By Garret Swayne
What should I do when my cat does this?

You know how sometimes cats get into a respiratory spasming thing like
they're trying to clear something from their throat (a hairball or
something??) I don't know what to call it. It's very...
Forum: Cats - misc June 1st 07, 03:14 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc