Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 1.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 5th 06, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By Mike
Your cat website?

"-L." wrote in message

You need a shirt that says "Wanna pet my pussy?"

Excellent point. :)
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 4th 06, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By Mike
Your cat website?

"katt" wrote in message

Oh I like Catster. Here's my clowder:

Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 4th 06, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By Mike
Your cat website?

"bobmarley" wrote in message

-L. wrote:

You need a shirt that says "Wanna pet my pussy?"

-L.

Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 4th 06, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By Mike
Your cat website?

Wow, great colors on the little kitty!

"katt" wrote in message

here is my babygirl princess fluffy's...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 4th 06, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By Mike
Your cat website?

"bobmarley" wrote in message

post some pics of your cat backing you into a corner Mike
I'd like to see...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 4th 06, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By Mike
Your cat website?

These are all great links! Thanks for sharing, and keep them coming! :)
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 3rd 06, 06:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By Mike
Your cat website?

Seems like everybody has a website these days, so I was curious how many
people in this newsgroup had sites they'd like to share? :)
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 18th 06, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Mike
Help! Ways to give a cat a pill (and other questions)

Is there a liquid form of the medication available? My particularly anxious
cat somehow let's me pick her up, place her off to the side of me and,
holding the scruff of her neck with my...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 18th 06, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Mike
Do cats scratch on leather furniture?

My girlfriend has a leather couch and for several years had a cat with
claws. The cat didn't overtly try to scratch the chair, BUT the cat did
inadvertently scratch it with her back paws as she...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 8th 06, 03:46 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Mike
"What's Wrong With America's Cats?"

Personally, I'd they rather remain indoors than be outside, where they're
exposed to all kinds of disease; rampantly breeding; killing off all kinds
of small wildlife faster than humans are...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 8th 06, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 31
Posted By Mike
Surgery -- megacolon

Hi Rhonda:

I don't have any experience with this kind of surgery but I wanted to wish
you and your cat luck. Have you discussed the risks and complications of
this surgery with your vet? What is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 8th 06, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike
Cat Dental Care?

Hi Elle:

If you read some of my earlier thread, "How safe are teeth cleanings with
anesthesia?" you'll find that I'm fast appreciating the importance of
getting a cat's teeth cleaned (or at the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 7th 06, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 39
Posted By Mike
** UPDATE: The Verdict ** Was: How safe are teeth cleanings with anesthesia?

Thanks to all for their information and reassurances. I got the call from
the vet and it's not good news.

First, the vet said that as they started working on her, two teeth were so
infected and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 6th 06, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 39
Posted By Mike
How safe are teeth cleanings with anesthesia?

I have a nine-year-old cat that's scheduled to have her teeth cleaned
tomorrow morning. She has an infected tooth and I've been treating her for
the past few days with liquid antibiotics. I was...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14