Showing results 1 to 25 of 139
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fred Williams[_3_]
Forum: Cat community March 10th 10, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Fred Williams[_3_]
A granby repurrt

Mme. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Ana=EFs?= ^..^ wrote:

Meow, kittiez,

Mine hooman jus spoked to da Granby who iz welll,
buttid her noozgroop fingy is broken. Mine Tiger's
hoomanz is going to pay her a...
Forum: Cat community March 10th 10, 12:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Fred Williams[_3_]
Uppydayte on Unka Fred Just popping into the hooman hospital today.

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Unka Fred
Haow r u fealing gnow?? Haow iz yer legg doingH??
PuuuuuuuuuurspuuuuurspuuuuuuuuuuurZ
Luffz
Mosey

Don't know if I can post anymore since my Usenet...
Forum: Cat community March 8th 10, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Fred Williams[_3_]
Just popping into the hooman hospital today.

The Ajo Clowder wrote:

We haf ben purrrrin fur yew, Unca Fred!
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude

Fangu Muchly

--
Regards,
Forum: Cat community March 6th 10, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Norm W. wrote:

Hi everyone. I just joined the group and wanted to say hello. My mom
owned a cat for many years and was so glad to have a companion for her
after Dad died. So I guess cats...
Forum: Cat community March 5th 10, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Fred Williams[_3_]
Just popping into the hooman hospital today.

Will in New Haven wrote:

On Mar 4, 1:09 pm, Fred Williams wrote:
I'll probably be alright, so don't worry, but I'm going to get a blood
clot seen to, (in my leg),...
Forum: Cat community March 3rd 10, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Fred Williams[_3_]
Cat Helps Diagnose Cancel - I mean cancer

Cheryl wrote:

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 09:58:58 -0330, Cheryl wrote:

Forum: Cat community February 23rd 10, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Fred Williams[_3_]
I got kicked off facebook. Don't know why.

Quite different for me. I meet a few people who are very dear to me and I
don't get to see them that often. I'll be playing piano at this one, not
all night, just one or two pieces. I'm working...
Forum: Cat community February 22nd 10, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Fred Williams[_3_]
I got kicked off facebook. Don't know why.

They seem to have re-instated me too. A good thing really because a friend
is organising a high school reunion and they are usually a great treat. I'm
going to organise my summer holidays about...
Forum: Cat community February 17th 10, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Fred Williams[_3_]
I got kicked off facebook. Don't know why.

Christine BA wrote:

17.2.2010 2:55, Fred Williams kirjoitti:
I'm not going to worry much about it, but for some reason my facebook
acc't
has been disabled. They say I violated their ...
Forum: Cat community February 17th 10, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Fred Williams[_3_]
I got kicked off facebook. Don't know why.

I'm not going to worry much about it, but for some reason my facebook acc't
has been disabled. They say I violated their standards, but I am quite
surprised about that.
Probably all for the...
Forum: Cat community February 5th 10, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Fred Williams[_3_]
Can Kenzie have purrs, please?

Gandalf wrote:

I took Kenzie in to have her thyroid levels checked, and I also had a
full blood panel done, since she is well into being a senior cat now.
She's somewhere between 13 and 14...
Forum: Cat community February 4th 10, 12:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Fred Williams[_3_]
Purrz fur Granma, Pleaze

The Fur Conspiracy wrote:

Preeeppp-Beeeppp-Proooffft-Wuffff

Pleaze purr for owr granma. Owr granpa went to da bridg Satumday da
tirtieth, so she no longer haz her sweetie of sixty-sixx...
Forum: Cat community February 1st 10, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Fred Williams[_3_]
Kan Mine Meowmie Hab Sub Purrz??

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

I wood wike tew axk fur sum purrz n prayerz fur mineown Meowmie, hoo haz
uh nastee floo monster in hur tumee, n hur told meeeeee dat
herown neez feal lyke dey r broke n...
Forum: Cat community January 17th 10, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Fred Williams[_3_]
Kwik note

Sundance wrote:

We kant stay fur long, but we wantid to let da kamoonitee know dat we iz
kurrintlee servin as nursekitteez fur owrown meowmie, who may hav
noomoanya, so we mite not be abul to...
Forum: Cat community January 17th 10, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Fred Williams[_3_]
Attak ob da gyant gweeblings!

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

not ani more, owrz hoominz finalli figured owt dat we iz purrtektin
demsefz
anna der beleefz says we will... da soft iz purt innian so her knowz we
haz
pwerz,...
Forum: Cat community January 15th 10, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Will in New Haven wrote:

On Jan 15, 2:41 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
not ani more, owrz hoominz finalli figured owt dat we iz purrtektin
demsefz anna der beleefz says we...
Forum: Cat community January 14th 10, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Fred Williams[_3_]
Purrs kneaded fur uh widdle kitty

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Mine Meowmie tawked tew hut dotter, hoo wivz fur uhwuy en Mishigun, diz
murning n da dotterz kitty, Socks, will hab tew go tew da Brige soonsoon
cuz her iz furree sik wiff...
Forum: Cat community January 14th 10, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Fred Williams[_3_]
Heroic Dog saving hoominz in Eureka erfqwake

MeOwy wrote:

Dis d*g Sophie a golden wabwador wuz at wurk wif hur hoomin wenn da
erfkwake gweebling stwuk, an da camura capshurd itted. She GNU dose
gweeblings wur dere beefour da hoominz...
Forum: Cat community January 14th 10, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Fred Williams[_3_]
Attak ob da gyant gweeblings!

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

"Will in New Haven"
On Jan 12, 5:33 pm, MeOwy
On Jan 12, 2:06 pm, Fred Williams

Forum: Cat community January 13th 10, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Fred Williams[_3_]
Giant Erffkwakw Geeblings in Haiti now

Booker wrote:

Haiti??? Meowmie sez dat she didn't no dat doz greelbings liked Haiti.
Specially such bigbig greeblingz.

Yes It's been over 200 years since they attacked Haiti, some say 250. ...
Forum: Cat community January 13th 10, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Fred Williams[_3_]
Giant Erffkwakw Geeblings in Haiti now

Hihi Kitties,
While we're on the subject of Giant geeblings, they seem to have attacked
Haiti with a level 7 today, (Tuesday). That's kwite a jump frum Catifurnia,
but ...
What's happenin wif...
Forum: Cat community January 12th 10, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Fred Williams[_3_]
Attak ob da gyant gweeblings!

MLB wrote:

Fred Williams wrote:
MeOwy wrote:

Itted wuz howwibl! Dey shook da haus up an down an sydewayz, an
gnokked effuryting down awl offur da floor. I wuz awl by mineseff...
Forum: Cat community January 12th 10, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

MeOwy wrote:

On Jan 10, 8:35 pm, Fred Williams wrote:
MeOwy wrote:
Itted wuz howwibl! Dey shook da haus up an down an sydewayz, an
gnokked effuryting down...
Forum: Cat community January 11th 10, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

MeOwy wrote:

Itted wuz howwibl! Dey shook da haus up an down an sydewayz, an
gnokked effuryting down awl offur da floor. I wuz awl by mineseff an
hid in a gud pwayce.
Den dey weft an it wuz...
Forum: Cat community January 11th 10, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Fred Williams[_3_]
D&g found!

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

"The Ajo Clowder"
Arownd Kissamouse we askt fur purrz fur a mizzing d*g. Wall, he haz
ben FOWND! He survifed twu weekz inna dezert but wuz lukee enuff to
find a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 139