A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me! by jmcquown[_2_]
Not literally. :) I had the audacity to go out and run errands today. I felt sure I'd given Buffy plenty of attention when I got home. We played for a while. Then I turned my attention to the computer, which I haven't done for a few days. She was sitting in my lap, getting scritches. I got...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 07:30 AM
by joy Go to last post
49 617 Cat anecdotes
OT: More Purrs Needed by joy
On 11/10/2018 6:19 AM, jmcquown wrote: John took a turn for the worse yesterday.Â* He was doing fine on Thursday, very positive and upbeat.Â* They'd removed all the tubes.Â* He was eating and said he felt really good.Â* Last night, not good.Â* The difference between night and day. :( ...
Today 07:27 AM
by joy Go to last post
0 10 Cat anecdotes
More Purrs Needed by Kitten
6 kitties sending you both purrs. -- ----------------------------------------------------------------- Adresse email/correspondance privées = Ne Pas partager sans permission S.V.P. Private email address/correspondance = Please Do Not share without approval. Merci de laisser l'historique de...
Today 06:01 AM
by Kitten Go to last post
0 8 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3