Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: tabbylover
Forum: Cat rescue December 9th 08, 07:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 0
Posted By tabbylover
Are You Having Problems With Your Cats?

Are you having problems with your cat? Would you like some help in
trying to resolve those problems? I may be able to help. I have some
helpful advice at http://justbyjulies-cats.blogspot.com/ on...
Forum: Cats - misc December 9th 08, 07:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By tabbylover
Are You Having Problems With Your Cats?

Are you having problems with your cat? Would you like some help in
trying to resolve those problems? I may be able to help. I have some
helpful advice at http://justbyjulies-cats.blogspot.com/ on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 9th 08, 07:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By tabbylover
Are You Having Problems With Your Cat?

Are you having problems with your cat? Would you like some help in
trying to resolve those problems? I may be able to help. I have some
helpful advice at http://justbyjulies-cats.blogspot.com/ on...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 9th 08, 07:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By tabbylover
Are you having cat problems?

Are you having problems with your cat? Would you like some help in
trying to resolve those problems? I may be able to help. I have some
helpful advice at http://justbyjulies-cats.blogspot.com/ on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 6th 08, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By tabbylover
Magical Names For Cats And Howthey Got Them

Okay here we go.

For those of you who do not know me I have 2 Tabby Cats.

1 is called Taffeta who is named after the type of material taffeta
bow. We rescued her when she was a kitten and she was...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5