Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 6th 09, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Vet Tech Journals: Unemployed again........

On Jun 5, 5:50*pm, Mischief wrote:
As of today, I join the unemployed.....again....

At least the decision was mutual, but it doesn't stop me from feeling
like i have...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 4th 09, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Today is Holly's 14th birthday

On May 31, 10:28*pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
Today is Holly's 14th birthday. *She is my little "shadow cat." *Everywhere
I go, Holly is sure to follow. *I wake up...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 3rd 09, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Hi Folks! (I'm finally back in SC from TN!) -- Warning: LONG

On Jun 2, 6:59*pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jun 2, 6:44...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 23rd 09, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
It's okay! It was just a ******* Cat Trick! He's back!

On May 22, 1:41*pm, Kajikit wrote:
This afternoon when John came home from work, Stripy Thing met us at
the top of the stairs and he doesn't look any the worse for wear......
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 23rd 09, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
I'm worried about Stripy Thing

On May 22, 4:30*am, Kajikit wrote:
He usually hangs around outside waiting for me and runs up to me when
I go downstairs, not to mention following me up the stairs every...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 16th 09, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 42
Posted By [email protected]
Baby Boy Bengal (unknown birth day - May 15, 2009)

On May 15, 6:49*pm, wrote:
On May 15, 7:34*pm, wrote:

On May 15, 3:48*pm, "Smokie Darling (Annie)"
wrote:

On...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 16th 09, 05:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 42
Posted By [email protected]
Baby Boy Bengal (unknown birth day - May 15, 2009)

On May 15, 12:09*pm, "Smokie Darling (Annie)"
wrote:
Actually, he wasn't a baby. *I have no idea how old he was. *I tried
to catch him, all winter. *Tried to show him he...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 4th 09, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By [email protected]
RIP Grandcat

On May 2, 11:04*pm, Sherry wrote:
Orion had to be PTS. About a year and a half ago he was diagnosed with
vaccination-associated sarcoma cancer. He received chemo, which...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 2nd 09, 07:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By [email protected]
I'm glad I know the truth

On Apr 27, 2:28*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
about KFC now. *Not knowing where she was or what had happened would have
kept me awake at night.
I cannot...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 20th 09, 07:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
my cat was bitten by a snake

On Apr 19, 3:46*am, "Juliet L" wrote:
I've just got back from the vet. *My cat was bitten by a snake this
afternoon. He's had anti-venom and is now on a drip for the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 6th 09, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
OT - update on my dad

On Apr 4, 6:00*pm, "Cheryl" wrote:
The doctor has opted to not continue chemo, and is starting radiation next
week. *Dr thinks the chemo has shrunk the mass as much...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 30th 09, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Foreclosure of Oregon Cat Sanctuary, 14 Cats Homeless

On Mar 29, 9:45*am, "Nanny" wrote:
Someone saw this on a news site. *Is anybody here in Oregon?
Some of the cats are handicapped and there are only 14 of them...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 30th 09, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

On Mar 27, 12:54*pm, Mischief wrote:
Got a call from the Veterinary Cancer Group, and they offered me the
job.

At the salary I asked for...

I start next...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 28th 09, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 30
Posted By [email protected]
We had to say goodbye to Boo

On Mar 23, 7:06*am, "cybercat" wrote:
It was a tumor that had grown into her jaw bone, and the bone was necrotic.
Again, I am amazed at the way cats can hide pain. She...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 22nd 09, 09:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 73
Posted By [email protected]
Lindy is gone

On Mar 20, 10:57*am, "Joy" wrote:
Lindy woke me up this morning, vomiting on the bed. *It looked like clear
fluid and blood. *There wasn't a lot, but I called the vet after...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 19th 09, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Grambys son

On Mar 19, 12:31*pm, "Granby" wrote:

Thank you for your purrs and Thank God for Bailey's Irish cream. *That and a
lot of hot chocolate got me to sleep last night.

Wishing him...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 19th 09, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Posted By [email protected]
Help--Am I at Risk for Rabies?

On Mar 17, 10:01*pm, "Jofirey" wrote:
wrote in message

On Mar 17, 5:46...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 18th 09, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Posted By [email protected]
Help--Am I at Risk for Rabies?

On Mar 17, 5:46*am, Jack Campin - bogus address
wrote:

By far the most serious medical condition you've mentioned is
your own hypochondriacal anxiety. *That can be a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 16th 09, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Posted By [email protected]
Help--Am I at Risk for Rabies?

On Mar 15, 8:35*am, "Christine Burel" wrote:
Candace,
I live in Albuquerque as you know and unfortunately, Animal Control here
gets involved everytime there's a cat bite...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 16th 09, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Posted By [email protected]
Help--Am I at Risk for Rabies?

On Mar 15, 9:42*pm, "22brix" wrote:
wrote in message

22brix ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 16th 09, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Posted By [email protected]
Help--Am I at Risk for Rabies?/Bonnie

On Mar 15, 7:26*pm, wrote:

Thanks, I was going to fib about Ebony's identity. *We have umpteen
stray cats around our neighborhood anyway, they'd have a hard time
getting...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 16th 09, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Posted By [email protected]
Help--Am I at Risk for Rabies?

On Mar 15, 5:14*pm, "22brix" wrote:
wrote in message

On Mar 14, 10:22...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 15th 09, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Candance and Her Cat Bite

On Mar 14, 10:00*pm, Wendy wrote:
I just sent a detailed post about Candance's cat bite but it seems to
have gotten lost in cyberspace.

So!! Candace, I wouldn't worry...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 15th 09, 07:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Posted By [email protected]
Help--Am I at Risk for Rabies?

On Mar 14, 10:22*pm, "22brix" wrote:
wrote in message

On Mar 14, 9:23...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 15th 09, 07:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Posted By [email protected]
Help--Am I at Risk for Rabies?

On Mar 14, 10:10*pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
wrote in message

On...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34