Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 6.62 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MLB[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 18th 11, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By MLB[_2_]
Weeble has a lump :(

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
Weeble was being ultra friendly last night while we were watching TV (my
lap most evenings is hogged by either Tennessee or Barney & Bam-Bam),
and as I was giving him his...
Forum: Cat community June 18th 11, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By MLB[_2_]
Diz iz long but it iz funnie and shows some barekittens are prettismartz

Gramby wrote:
Chap Stick

We had this great 10 year old cat named Jack. Jack was a great cat and
the kids would carry him around and sit on him and nothing ever bothered
him. He used to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 16th 11, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By MLB[_2_]
Amber worried me

On 2011-06-16, ---MIKE--- wrote:

Yesterday Amber didn't want any lunch (a small amount of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 16th 11, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By MLB[_2_]
[OT] Joyce's annual summer solstice obsession

wrote:
Here's a live webcam in Reykjavik, Iceland. I'm posting at 5:30pm/17:30
in California, and it's 12:30am/00:30 in Reykjavik. Marina probably won't
be overly...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 15th 11, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By MLB[_2_]
PING Hopitus

How did the cataract surgery go? How is your vision today?
Sending purrs and best wishes for a great result. MLB
Forum: Cat community June 15th 11, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By MLB[_2_]
Purrs and Prayers Needed Pleeze

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Remembur owr nise hoomin frend Moonglow Minnow? Hur hazznt bin heer
mutch. n hur misses usses.
Well hur haz uh frend dat iz in surgery gitting uh noo liver, n hur jest
Forum: Cat community June 14th 11, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By MLB[_2_]
Possibul redukshun in sekkaterrial dooteez

Sundance wrote:
Ize sorree to repurrt dat owrown sekkaterree mite be remiss in herown
dooteez later dis week. On Thurzday she iz gonna hav a liddle surjeree on
wun uv herown toez. She will be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 14th 11, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By MLB[_2_]
Cats and Mirrors?

dgk wrote:
Christina had a post about Boyfriend seeing himself in the mirror and
it was pretty funny. But my cats don't seem to react at all to
themselves or the other cats in the mirror....
Forum: Cat community June 14th 11, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By MLB[_2_]
A story of survival from Joplin

Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
http://www.koamtv.com/story/14875802/cat-found-alive-in-debris-16-days-
after-ef-5-tornado (or http://tinyurl.com/3qdjyn9)

Da poor hoomins and kitties and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 14th 11, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By MLB[_2_]
OT - Apology & Weirdness Alert

Judith Latham wrote:
In article , CatNipped
wrote:
OK, maybe it was just me being too sensitive, or maybe there are just
some people...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 14th 11, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By MLB[_2_]
I'm in trouble

Lesley wrote:
Got up this morning and fed the cats, whilst they were tucking in I
picked up their water dish to empty and refill...so I picked up a full
bowl of water and,,,,,,,I'm sure some of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 12th 11, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By MLB[_2_]
My Great Haul - OT

Pat wrote:
I shopped a few garage sales this weekend and did exceptionally well.
Check out the list of purchase - 49 items - then try to guess how much I
spent.
Reply with your guess before...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 12th 11, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By MLB[_2_]
OT. My progress

hopitus wrote:
On Jun 12, 5:18 am,-MIKE wrote:
Hopitus wrote:
I dunno what sort of pool you wee in
I think you need to clean your keyboard - especially the r key!-MIKE-In the White...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 12th 11, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By MLB[_2_]
OT. My progress