Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Zephyr and Sonickitty
Forum: Cat community June 1st 11, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 41
Mme. Anaïs: 6/6/01 to 5/28/11 May her memory be a blessing...

On May 28, 9:15*pm, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote:
* * * * My beloved Anaïs went limp suddenly this afternoon, after what I was
to learn was a stroke/congestive heart failure -...
Forum: Cat community October 13th 10, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
WEE IZ BAK

On Oct 10, 7:05*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
A blue and yellow space shuttle lands in Mosey's big back yard and Mosey
carries his new Bride Meowy out and thank Leela and Fry for...
Forum: Cat community September 26th 10, 09:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 51
The winking begins

On Sep 25, 3:18*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:
[Once Amelia sees taht all is in order she asks Sundance to start playing
some traditional wedding music to let everycat know that...
Forum: Cat community October 8th 09, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
arriving at the ball...dancing

On Oct 6, 12:49*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Toonya, haz yoo had enuf refurreshmintz? When yoo iz reddy, wud yoo like
to danse? I will ask da kondukterkittee to...
Forum: Cat community October 8th 09, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 113
Jellicle Ball: Da Gest Buk

On Oct 7, 3:46*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
Trudi makes a note as to the skort anna iz well purlezedta see deze kitteez

--
Have a wonderful day

"Zephyr and Sonickitty"...
Forum: Cat community October 7th 09, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 113
Jellicle Ball: Da Gest Buk

On Oct 6, 9:55*pm, "Pipps =^..^=" wrote:
Dinky holds tightly to Barbi's paw. *He ses all the big bolder, sees many
cats that he knows from pictures on Anis webby...
Forum: Cat community July 23rd 09, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Sadie's story--a bit long

Mine bakgrownd abowt thu same as Sadie D*g's. I waz leff beehine to
fend fur mineself wenn mine famaly mooved away. I waz on mine own fur
sevral munts beefor thu hoomin hoo livd nex door took mee...
Forum: Cat community July 22nd 09, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
a sad day for Gramby

On Jul 21, 8:38*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
A blue heeler stirs and wakes in a beautiful green field, its early morning,
the sky is saphire blue with a few white fluffy clouds...
Forum: Cat community July 4th 09, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
New Cat or Not?

I hiss tutshed by yor storee uv finding yur fureber home. I hiss in
mine now, afturfur a harrowing egpeereens uv beeng leff behynd and
libbing feral, and beeng resqued by de dashing Sir Brett, and...
Forum: Cat community July 4th 09, 06:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Herrow

WheeeeeWahoo!
SonicKitty

Wee.
Zephyr

Herro Mimzy and Bob Qat.
Zephyr and SonicKitty

On Jul 3, 9:01*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Forum: Cat community July 4th 09, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Inkonsiderate Hoomanz!

Ack d furry leest it hiss a seereeus infurakshun uv efficks uv cat
ownership.
Eben wurst phan upstart kitteez introoding in yor purrsenal spayce.
Zephyr

On Jul 3, 6:21*pm, "Granby" ...
Forum: Cat community July 3rd 09, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Herrow

Fangu, Mosey, I beeleev I'n preepared to go tu de lake, sinse I hav
bin leff alone. But if I seez ennycat beehynd mee sniffing mine tail,
day wil get hissed at. No offenze.
Zephyr

I dweffinutly...
Forum: Cat community July 2nd 09, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Herrow

On Jul 1, 9:08*pm, Lucy wrote:
We still love mew.

Lucy

Zephyr and Sonickitty wrote:
I is a cat natcherelly.
Forum: Cat community June 29th 09, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Herrow

Doze hoominz hav lotza luv fur yu, I cud see dhat. Yu ar speshel,
beeing a cat uv course, a Tiger Cat eben.
Itz gud to bee breespektid.
Zephyr

On Jun 29, 7:55*am, "Stormmee"...
Forum: Cat community June 29th 09, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Herrow

Da hoominz uv yoor domayne havs propur brespek fur Tiger and da
kitteez.
Mine best chare is beige, neer a windo.
Zephyr

On Jun 29, 4:00*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
da hoominz...
Forum: Cat community June 29th 09, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Anuther hard day gardin da howse

On Jun 28, 8:32*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 18:50:24 -0700 (PDT), Zephyr
and Sonickitty's nimble, little paws typed:

O I see. *How duz we pay...
Forum: Cat community June 29th 09, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Anuther hard day gardin da howse

O I see. How duz we pay hoommage to grand poo bah and greet dhat
kitty?
How duz we aboid dhat kitty?
Zephyr

On Jun 28, 6:08*pm, "Granby" wrote:
We duzen haff a King, we haz a...
Forum: Cat community June 28th 09, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Jun 28, 2:16*pm, Lucy wrote:
Zephyr and Sonickitty wrote:
Gud wurk Sundance. De king shud preesent yu with a meddle.
Zephyr

Trooder kitteez!...
Forum: Cat community June 28th 09, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Anuther hard day gardin da howse

Gud wurk Sundance. De king shud preesent yu with a meddle.
Zephyr

Trooder kitteez! O boyoboy. Less go dere.
SonicKitty

Hisss.
Zephyr

On Jun 27, 11:05*pm, "Sundance"...
Forum: Cat community June 28th 09, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Herrow

I m also glad to be heer, having so menny companions thet aloneness is
a ting uv de past, fangs to Sammy OT Anais (such beeuty) Pit0.0nya
Sundance Tiger and Lucy. I going to mine best chare to nap...
Forum: Cat community June 28th 09, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Herrow

On Jun 27, 9:02*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:
H'lo Zephyr, an Sonickitty tuu.

I yam Pit2nya AKA Sweetee, awlzo nown az Pitô.ônya.
I yam winkt tu Sundance, hoom I met...
Forum: Cat community June 27th 09, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Herrow

On Jun 27, 12:25*pm, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
In article
,
*Zephyr and Sonickitty ...
Forum: Cat community June 27th 09, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Herrow

I is a cat natcherelly.

I justs joynd fis commooniddy groop hafing bin alone a lot lately.

I will ofcorse avoyd ebrybody.

Pleez leev me alone.

Zephyr
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23