Showing results 1 to 25 of 153
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: moonglow minnow[_3_]
Forum: Cat community December 23rd 10, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Thank you for all of the Christmas cards!

In article ,
ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:

Thinking about Kenzie makes my eyes leak water.

I miss her SO MUCH :(

The missing doesn't end,...
Forum: Cat community December 18th 10, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
O T nearly gibez Gramby a hardt attat

In article ,
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote:

A number of years ago I had quite a fright in the middle of the night. I
awakened to the sound of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 3rd 10, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
OT - For those with SAD

In article ,
"CatNipped" wrote:

And, if you wouldn't mind, if it doesn't invade your privacy, could you
identify yourself if you also...
Forum: Cat community December 1st 10, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
ping Moonglow Minnow

In article ,
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote:

Healing purrs lovingly sent for your health issues.
Love
Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps, Sqweex and Mommy Kyla ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 29th 10, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
OT - Still

In article ,
"CatNipped" wrote:

Still eating turkey, and still enjoying it just as much - we *never* have
enough to freeze with me...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 29th 10, 11:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Purrs request

I know I don't post here much, but I think I could use the power of the
purr here. I don't want to go into details right now, but I'm having
some kinda complicated health issues and I need some...
Forum: Cat community November 27th 10, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Owr Wethur heer en Seattle

In article ,
ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:

If only I could get Lorelei to NOT hide in the basement or the bedroom,
while I'm awake :(

I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 23rd 10, 01:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
I really am an ailurophile!

In article ,
"CatNipped" wrote:

The one thing I admire about the big cats is that, whenever possible, they
quickly kill their prey...
Forum: Cat community November 21st 10, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Frazer - a purr request

In article , "Granby"
wrote:

Came to this late but am glad you are more hopeful. Purrs and payers for as
long as you need them.

Thank you....
Forum: Cat community November 18th 10, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Frazer - a purr request

In article
,
Will in New Haven wrote:

On Nov 17, 10:10*pm, moonglow minnow...
Forum: Cat community November 18th 10, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Frazer - a purr request

In article ,
moonglow minnow wrote:

There's always an underappreciated but precious middle child. In
Stewie's...
Forum: Cat community November 18th 10, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Frazer - a purr request

There's always an underappreciated but precious middle child. In
Stewie's crew, that's Frazer. He's more explorative than cuddly, so...
well, out time is exploring time not bonding time. We had...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 14th 10, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Intent to kill

In article
,
catlady wrote:

You can't control what I do. If you don't like my opinions you are
free to...
Forum: Cat community November 12th 10, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Lorelei update 11-10-2010

In article ,
ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:

I found her at the top of the stairs today, and she hasn't gone back
downstairs, that I know of.
Forum: Cat community November 12th 10, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 37
A picture of Lorelei

In article ,
ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:

So far, Lorelei really doesn't care for her new home.

I hope she adjusts soon, as she seems...
Forum: Cat community November 9th 10, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 75
The band starts to play...

In article ,
CommunityKitties wrote:

As the kitties gathered at Restaurant Tallivent enjoy their meals, the
staff kitties...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 9th 10, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
A pic of Lorelei

In article ,
ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:

I hope this works....

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1088/5160068465_9ff53fdf13_b.jpg

It...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 9th 10, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
I have a new cat!

In article ,
ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:

I just got home with Lorelei about 30 minutes ago :)

Congratulations! I'm glad you've shared your...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 9th 10, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Speaking of Clocks

In article ,
"Christina Websell" wrote:

Unfortunately ours went the other way and Boyfie is not best pleased. He is
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 8th 10, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
[Felinitations] 2nd Draft sent out

In article ,
"Christina Websell" wrote:

"Yowie" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 7th 10, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 93
Where is Everyone? Roll Call.

In article ,
"CatNipped" wrote:

So my hand is up - Lori Crews (real name optional) aka "CatNipped" began
posting to rec.pets.cats from...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 6th 10, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
So I was looking at some cats that need need a home...

In article ,
"Christina Websell" wrote:

ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 6th 10, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
New pics

In article
,
Pat wrote:

Just uploaded batch of 11 new shots to
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 6th 10, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 43
TURN BACK YER CLOCKS

In article ,
"jmcquown" wrote:

I'm sorry if I posted something inappropriate. I didn't mean to insult
anyone but I really don't need...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 4th 10, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Pet urns (kinda off topic)

In article ,
"jmcquown" wrote:

It may seem sort of gruesome but I'd rather not have to deal with the
details when I'm in shock. I was...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 153