Showing results 1 to 25 of 144
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: CatNipped[_3_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 6th 10, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By CatNipped[_3_]
Ping CN: Glee

Still not loving it (and apparently I'm not the only one because there was
an actual line in the script that went something like "people complained
about last week being to sexy and now we're going...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 6th 10, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By CatNipped[_3_]
Ping:CatNipped

Well, good try, and I appreciate your thoughtfulness, but this is the same
as an implanted TENS unit - it works for some people, but actually ends up
hurting the RSD patient (it's treated, as all...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 6th 10, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By CatNipped[_3_]
Ping:CatNipped

Thanks! I'm off to read it.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 6th 10, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By CatNipped[_3_]
Good Gosh!!!

Wow, I'm glad to hear that's normal, but now-a-days, on a fraction of my
salary, that sounded pretty high - but my vet has to make a living too and I
imagine they're feeling the pinch more than the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 6th 10, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By CatNipped[_3_]
OT - "Catching Up"

Crap, I wish I'd read that before just hitting catchup. I have to go back
and re-color code all my posts and all my friends' and foes' posts (friends
get colors I like and foes get billious colors...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 6th 10, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By CatNipped[_3_]
Ping:CatNipped

Is that the same thing as the electrical stimulus (I think it's SENS or
something like that)? I've heard that the implanted ones end up causing
more problems - but I've only every tried the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 6th 10, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By CatNipped[_3_]
OT - "Catching Up"

Ben finally got the hard drive and new memory for my computer so the good
news is that my computer won't flake out on me every few minutes, but the
bad news is that I have to redo everything and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 6th 10, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By CatNipped[_3_]
Good Gosh!!!

LOL! I can just picture teensy little you leading a 1,000 pound around. If
he sneezed hard you could go sprawling! ;

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See all our masters at: ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 2nd 10, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By CatNipped[_3_]
Photos from my Australia trip

I have to wonder how that impacted the entire environment. I'm of split
mind - most of me wants to save every species on earth, the other is more
pragmatic - thousands of species have become...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 2nd 10, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By CatNipped[_3_]
Smashing pumpkins (on topic)

That was adorable, thank you Joyce for sharing that link. I *LURVE*
watching big cats, but most programs only show them hunting. It was amazing
to watch them play - the two batting around the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 2nd 10, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 58
Posted By CatNipped[_3_]
D*g Question

LOL! I can see that happening. Rotties just DO NOT deserve their
reputation - especially when they're raised as pets because they're such a
*people* loving dog, they'd slobber to death anybody,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 2nd 10, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By CatNipped[_3_]
[GW] Evil Woman + Her Cats

No worries, Sharon. You did exactly as the groups wants done with these
type news articles. Give no hint of what happened and offer a severe
gross/cruelty warning before presenting the link. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 2nd 10, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By CatNipped[_3_]
Photos from my Australia trip

Yep, I am jealous of people in the UK where I've heard there is nothing more
dangerous than a fox. We have hundreds of very, very deadly predators (not
*only* the "wild" parts, but are now...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 2nd 10, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 58
Posted By CatNipped[_3_]
D*g Question

We have a number of guns (Ben's dad had a gun collection and left them to
Ben when he died), we took lessons to learn how to handle them safely and
how to hit a target. But they're put away,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 1st 10, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 58
Posted By CatNipped[_3_]
D*g Question

Also, I agree with her that a dog's bark is better/safer than a gun - a
dog's bark will keep the perp from even entering whereas a gun is only
useful after he enters and you happen to hear him if...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 1st 10, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 58
Posted By CatNipped[_3_]
D*g Question

No Tweed, she's not training him to attack. Just a dog's bark alone can
dissuade burglars and other riffraff. It draws attention to the perp's
presence and it's just as easy for them to find...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 1st 10, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By CatNipped[_3_]
Boyfie is in my bad books.

Have you thought about getting a cat door? They're cheap and easy to
install (*I*, big a klutz as I am, managed to install one. They can lock on
either side so if you don't want him out you can...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 1st 10, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By CatNipped[_3_]
[GW] Evil Woman + Her Cats

"Joy" wrote in message
"Adrian" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 1st 10, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By CatNipped[_3_]
Photos from my Australia trip

I've always loved those wildlife documentaries when they covered Australia
and its denizens. Some of them are fatally attractive.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See our clowder at: ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 1st 10, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By CatNipped[_3_]
Photos from my Australia trip

Gorgeous! I get the impression that Australia is vary beautiful, and very
deadly - the classic duo.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See our clowder at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

See the RPCA...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 1st 10, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By CatNipped[_3_]
OT - Glee

The thing that gets me (and think 5-year-old "beauty queen pageant"
outrageous) is that they're not dressing their little girls to "turn on"
6-year-old boys. The only people it "turns on" are...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 1st 10, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By CatNipped[_3_]
Photos from my Australia trip

Gorgeous! What are the red flowers(?)?

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See our clowder at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 30th 10, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 81
Posted By CatNipped[_3_]
Barnabus at emergency vet tonight

That's wonderful news, Julie. I have personal experience in how well purrs
can work miracles.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See our clowder at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

See the RPCA FAQ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 30th 10, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By CatNipped[_3_]
Since we're on the fascinating topic of...

This is fascinating, Joyce. I've never known anyone with crossed eyes, but
my best friend's daughter was "wall eyed". She had surgery as a baby /
toddler. This was the child who also had Lupus,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 30th 10, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By CatNipped[_3_]
My trip diary, Part 2

You're very welcome, but it was only the truth.