Showing results 1 to 25 of 63
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 10, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Meow MeOwy Nebber Mynd I needz uh gurlfrend

I fink I needz uh alleybye fur wast nite...waffs.....
Mosey

"Mosey =^..^=" *blinx* mrrrrrrrrrrt..x cuuuuuuuze meeeeee?
I wennted tew hur haowse wast nite n wee sat on da tree n
had sum nip n...
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 10, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
R Rezolooshuns for da gnu yeer

Gid wuk wif diz une MeOwy..waffs,
Mosey

Mine: I wil go huntink in da Out.
Meowmie: I wil opin da dor an letted MeOwy Out. An gnot pik hurseff up
an kerry hur bak insyde.

"MeOwy"
On Jan 2, 4:05...
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 10, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Nebber Mynd I needz uh gurlfrend

*blinx* mrrrrrrrrrrt..x cuuuuuuuze meeeeee?
I wennted tew hur haowse wast nite n wee sat on da tree n
had sum nip n hadda nise time ...faangu...
thu moon wuz still sumwhut fule.
Hur meowmie nebber...
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 10, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
uh funny purroast frum thuh uther qat groop :)

I cupy n paysted diz...hee hee hee
Hoomin tawk wurrningH
*wooks uraownd.."meowmie duzznt gnow I poastud diz"*
Mosey

On Dec 28, 9:31 pm, "Kyla `=^..^=`"
Hi...
I posted this before...
I'll...
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 10, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
It's my FURST Purrday tomorrow

I will not be a kitten anymore.
Spring

Dat iz eggzytink! It olny happinz wunze!
Yu kin awlwayz be kitten-like an sumtymes kittenish.

Heer izza Happy Purrday Meowzee fur yu.

Forum: Cat community January 2nd 10, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Spring is HIDINK!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Spring#5422217389892263506

Herself is under da chair. I want her to come out and play. Shudd I
brybb her with Nip?
Cinder

Mabbee et iz bekauze et...
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 10, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 42
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Noo Yeerz Dae !!!

Sayme heer..I get loxed inn da Paz bafrume.
Thu ufferz dont twy n excaype.....
Mosey

sumtimez we takez turnz tryinta skape diz makez da hoominz veri
frusterated, trudi, who nefur trysta skap...
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 10, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
R Rezolooshuns for da gnu yeer

Heer iz owrz

Mosey: I willz try gnot tew wunt owt sew mutch..riiiiighT..n eet moar
gooshy fudz
I willz uldo twy gnot tew sware sew mutch.

Pookie: I willz keep on buny kyking...
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 10, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 57
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Purrs an prawers, pweeze...,

Iiii/weeeeeee hayte thu ckliiperz..mmmmmmrrrrrt *mad fase*
Mosey fur hiz hoam

anothin iz better dan da efil klipperz, trudi

--
don't like the way i post? then either block me or send a...
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 10, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Umkay den..i will tel mine meowmie ubaowt hur. Fangu trudi
Luffs, Mosey

ista young jazzsorta singer her name iz Nora Jones

she wined a grammy a kuple of yearz bak, her new album izunt az gud...
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 10, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Spring is HIDINK!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Spring#5422217389892263506

Herself is under da chair. I want her to come out and play. Shudd I
brybb her with Nip?
Cinder

Waffz..hurownself mite...
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 10, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Stormmee, Do You Wanna Set A Wed-Winking Date?

My darlingest Stormmee,

We has been cat-gaged for many mumfs now, and I'ze feels like I'ze ready
to set a date. One that comes to mind are February 14, 2010, which would
have been Kitty...
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 10, 06:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 42
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Noo Yeerz Dae !!!

reeeeeeeeally? i thot et wuz jest mee dat had tew inna sew iii
dunt r u n n o f t ...Mosey

sumtimez when der iza lotsa stuffz ta bring in furm da metal monzter we
all hasta go inna bedrum,...
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 10, 06:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Happee Noo Yeerz Wif uh Bloo Moon

ermmmmmmmm hoo? Mosey hoo wikez pnik foyld

soft sayz go anna lizten to da furzt nora jonez album, Trudi

--
Have a great day
"Mosey =^..^="

mrrrrrrrt, nebber thot uff dat, da paw padz da iz..meowmie jest axed pa n he
sayed no, et wuddint hurt owr paw padz.
Saowndz wike a gudgud itum, iffen yoo axs mee.
Mosey

soft wuz wurried it wuld...
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 10, 06:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Nebber Mynd I needz uh gurlfrend

YeeeeeeeeeUP, et iz :)
Oh meowmie chaynged hur nayme on da uther groop hee hee hee.
et iz Kylatte' gnow but her left meeown askey bye hur nayme.
Y? hur wuffz kawfee n sumtymez I lix da fome off hur...
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 10, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 57
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Purrs an prawers, pweeze...,

Mrrrrrrt..weeeeeee DOO hab kable n onlee seed dat merrshal
unse, n et saowndz great. doze skrach fingyz kost onlee ulmust twunty
toonas
pluz shupping n handlng..whuteffer dat meens...
but wayte,...
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 10, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 42
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Noo Yeerz Dae !!!

Fangu, wull et wuz wurff a twy innyhooooo. .
Mosey

you iz beeina gud diplocat, but tryinta get hersef NOT kranki iz almozt
impurrsible, tiger, fur hiz howze

--
Have a great day
"Mosey...

waffs..mrrrrrrrt?
unse, I gotted mad wen meowmie putted hayerbawl stuff on my feetz, n I peed
on da hoominz bed n booooy did dey git mad wiff me.
I did et ubaowt 3 aye em n meowie sat daown on da...
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 10, 05:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
I needz uh gurlfrend

I sointlee did jest dat.
Gnow weeeee hab a hoomin frend hooooo
iz koming offer tew spend da weeek und...n meowmie iz nurvus dat I
mite exkape ugin wen he goez in da owt tew hab uh cigaret.
Dat kollar...
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 10, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Nebber Mynd I needz uh gurlfrend

I fink weee gotted et awl wurked owt. :)
Mosey
Happee

i dusiny haffa pozt ani more butted i thinkz you should azk hersef iz her
iz readi, i alzo haznot seed animore poztz afur dat one so maeb...
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 10, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Nebber Mynd I needz uh gurlfrend

On Jan 1, 3:28 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" I gess I dunt gneed uh gurlfrend no
moar...no gurl kitty wuntz uh guy wif
tew bitz,
MeOwy nebber gotted bak tew mee n I keep puting mine foot in myown...
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 10, 05:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
I gotz a date:) I needz uh gurlfrend

On Jan 1, 3:28 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
I gess I dunt gneed uh gurlfrend no moar...no gurl kitty wuntz uh guy wif
tew bitz,
MeOwy nebber gotted bak tew mee n I keep puting mine foot in myown mouf.
Forum: Cat community January 1st 10, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 57
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
Purrs an prawers, pweeze...,

dat saowns nise..but hur iz gonna goggle up a skraching fingy dat hur n paw
sseed on tv wast nite dat wen wee uze et, et will hep owr nayles git cliped
wifowt den haffin tew doo wt wiff da damm...
Forum: Cat community January 1st 10, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_3_]
I needz uh gurlfrend

gak..seegarz iz nazty fings.ugh..
Mosey
--reddy tew hurk

we thinkz diz iz whuta gramby shuld do... butted we thinkz hersef shuld
shuld say whut her duzint want alzo... like no hard drugz, or...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 63