Showing results 1 to 25 of 124
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kelly Greene[_4_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 13th 12, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By Kelly Greene[_4_]
My cat won't stop begging for food

"Bill Graham" wrote in message

If he's your only cat, and an indoor cat, then don't feed him for a day or
two until...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 13th 12, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By Kelly Greene[_4_]
My cat won't stop begging for food

"Dom" wrote in message
If I give him more, he repeats the pattern. He leaves all the
food in the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 17th 12, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Kelly Greene[_4_]
Caboodle Ranch Timeline

"Catlady" wrote in message
http://caboodleranch.net/?page_id=230

Good grief! :*(
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 12th 12, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Kelly Greene[_4_]
Hi! Question about Bengals..

"Brian Link" . wrote in message

On Fri, 17 Feb 2012 08:07:33 -0600, "Kelly Greene"
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 5th 12, 09:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By Kelly Greene[_4_]
Female cat seems weird?

wrote in message
OK so all of you seem to agree that she is not pregnant. I'll give her
some worm medicine today...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 5th 12, 09:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By Kelly Greene[_4_]
Female cat seems weird?

wrote in message
Hello cat lovers,

I brought my female cat into the house several weeks ago as she was
swollen a bunch....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 17th 12, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Kelly Greene[_4_]
Hi! Question about Bengals..

"Brian Link" . wrote in message

I support a local wild cat rescue organization, the "Wildcat
Sanctuary" in Sandstone,...
Forum: Cats - misc February 3rd 12, 06:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By Kelly Greene[_4_]
How to Kill a Cat Please

"adiposestem" wrote in message

Sorry....

But I don't kill cats.

Forum: Cat anecdotes December 19th 11, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Kelly Greene[_4_]
Cat comforts baby

"Joy" wrote in message
Here's a cute video of a cat and a baby:

Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 16th 11, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Kelly Greene[_4_]
My kitten

"The Doctor" wrote in message
Got neutered today. One testicle did not drop so the vets
had to go looking.

He is sown back...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 16th 11, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Kelly Greene[_4_]
First Anniversary

"Jeanne Hajos" wrote in message
We needed a kitty. In December 2010, we "freed" one from the local SPCA
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 23rd 11, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Kelly Greene[_4_]
Kitten with mean streak

"The Doctor" wrote in message

Interesting, the local vet will not neuter unless he is 6 months old.

This cat is about 6...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 23rd 11, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Kelly Greene[_4_]
Smudgie's New Toy

"kraut / larry stark" wrote in message

Mine love the rings of the milk jugs!! Place with them for hours!!
They are...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 23rd 11, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Kelly Greene[_4_]
Smudgie's New Toy

"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message

Goofy gets very excited over a simple twist tie landing on the floor.

That's my Zebulon's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 23rd 11, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Kelly Greene[_4_]
Happy Thankgiving to all

"kraut / larry stark" wrote in message

Happy Thankgiving to all that celebrate it if I do not get on here
again...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 11th 11, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Kelly Greene[_4_]
Jack the cat has died

wrote in message
http://consumerist.com/2011/11/jack-the-cat-dies.html

Damn shame

I was so hoping this cat was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 31st 11, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Kelly Greene[_4_]
A cat story from Alaska

"Joy" wrote in message

My brother-in-law was in on the reunion, since he is the vet's assistant.

Joy

Brevity...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 31st 11, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Kelly Greene[_4_]
I'm going to foster baby kittens!!

wrote in message
Long story short: a friend of mine found a litter of 5-week-old kittens
under her house. I called a local...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 23rd 11, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Kelly Greene[_4_]
Aggie is not doing well UPDATE No 2

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
Aggie went to the vet this morning. He said her organs were shutting
down but she is not...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 23rd 11, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Kelly Greene[_4_]
Ewww

"Yowie" wrote in message
Did I mention I've lost 12kg so far? (I think thats about 26 pounds). And
just to brag...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 23rd 11, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Kelly Greene[_4_]
Cats and Closets

"jmcquown" wrote in message
What is the attraction? Is it simply the closed door? Persia yowls at
the hall closet. ..............
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 23rd 11, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Kelly Greene[_4_]
New ferals - need feeding advice

"Julie_Snowshoe" wrote in message
Apparently somebody in our neighborhood bought some chickens and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 11, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Kelly Greene[_4_]
Sylvester's story

"Chris Hall" wrote in message
Sylvester joined our family about two years ago. He turned up as a stray
in very poor...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 13th 11, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Kelly Greene[_4_]
New food for feline hypothyrodism. REally?

Kelly Greene wrote:
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 13th 11, 07:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav