Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Camilla Baird
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 11th 06, 11:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Camilla Baird
Update: Treating Asthma and EGC

Spot wrote:
Has your vet suggested any lasix yet? I had a cat who was severely
asthmatic I did everything you have and eventually she needed to be put on
lasix because she was getting fluid...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 7th 06, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Camilla Baird
deaf cats??

StephanieM wrote:
I had a deaf cat growing up. He was deaf from birth. He seemed to be
fine. He did die at a young age from the urinary tract disease male
cats can get. He was also pure...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 7th 06, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Camilla Baird
deaf cats??

dgk wrote:
On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 10:43:10 +0100, Camilla Baird
wrote:

Does anyone here have experience with deaf cats?
If YES, please write to the group & to me personally...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 6th 06, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Camilla Baird
deaf cats??

meeee wrote:
"Camilla Baird" wrote in message
Does anyone here have experience with deaf cats?
If YES, please write...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 6th 06, 09:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Camilla Baird
deaf cats??

Does anyone here have experience with deaf cats?
If YES, please write to the group & to me personally
Camilla
Forum: Cats - misc July 19th 06, 07:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By Camilla Baird
What to put on floor?

Bill wrote:
Hello,

My blue mackeral tabby is going on the floor next to the litterbox,
instead of in it. This happens even when the box is only a day or two
old. He is getting worse, for...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 3rd 06, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Camilla Baird
Advice on Behaviour

: Canned food is not liked by most of my cats - having the choice between

If you are convinced by the scientific arguments, you should introduce
some canned into their diet very gradually,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 3rd 06, 10:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Camilla Baird
Advice on Behaviour

Rhonda wrote:
Camilla Baird wrote:
In Denmark (where I am), good quality kibble is considered the best
basic food. Canned food and raw meat are treats. Most kibble contains
more fibres...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 3rd 06, 10:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Camilla Baird
Advice on Behaviour

Kiran wrote:
Camilla Baird wrote:

: Interesting how different research leads to different conclusions. ;-)
: There might also be different feeding traditions in different...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 3rd 06, 06:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Camilla Baird
Advice on Behaviour

Kiran wrote:
Camilla Baird wrote:

: What are you feeding her? Why is kibble not an option? I would suggest a
: bowl of kibble which she could nibble at at her convenience -...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 3rd 06, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Camilla Baird
Advice on Behaviour

wrote:
Hi

I have two cats, who have just turned a year old. One is ginger and
male (Tayla), the other black and female(Jet). Over the last few
weeks, Jet has...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11