Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Zippy
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 17th 07, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Zippy
Discovery Channel's "Dirty Jobs" on declawing cats.

We had one declawed & she is very gentle and loving.
Another that we adopted when she was about 3 yrs old, was already
declawed & she has a miserable personality.
So who knows?
I clip the claws of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 16th 07, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Zippy
aspirin for cat?

Our 16 mo. old male cat had his 1 year vaccination yesterday. He won't
eat & wants to sleep 24 hours/day.
Vet says give 1/2 a baby aspirin. I thought that aspirin was bad for
cats. Is it or not?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 29th 07, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Zippy
Cat bites

Our 1-year male, neutered cat chews wood & cardboard. As we walk
through the house, he tries to get our attention by biting at our
ankles. His form of playing is to nibble & if he's angry he'll...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 27th 07, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 51
Posted By Zippy
Cat repellent

On Apr 24, 6:24 pm, toronado455 wrote:
I live in an apartment and I don't have a cat but other people's cats
keep leaving dead birds at my door step. Is there some kind of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 16th 07, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Zippy
Cat has tiny scabs on her back.

On Feb 15, 10:22 am, "Zippy" wrote:
On Feb 10, 3:54 pm, Rhonda wrote:

Zippy, the only time we've had that on a cat was flea...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 15th 07, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Zippy
Cat has tiny scabs on her back.

On Feb 10, 3:54 pm, Rhonda wrote:
Zippy, the only time we've had that on a cat was flea allergies. It
doesn't take many fleas to get it -- and indoor cats get fleas...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 8th 07, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Zippy
Cat has tiny scabs on her back.

Our aged female has been accumulating tiny scabs on her back. She
doesn't have any critters such as fleas biting her and she lives
indoors. What could this be?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 21st 06, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 30
Posted By Zippy
To or Not to

tension_on_the_wire wrote:
Matthew wrote:
The pro declaw person no comment except let me go get a surgeon to remove
your nails it is a surgical procedure and see how you feel for the...
Forum: Cat community July 22nd 06, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Zippy
Looks like it's the end for Al

mdsu wrote:
All of you have written such nice messages. Again, I really appreciate
the support! I'll post a message on Monday or Tuesday when I have more
information. In the meantime, I'm...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 22nd 06, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Zippy
Looks like it's the end for Al

mdsu wrote:
All of you have written such nice messages. Again, I really appreciate
the support! I'll post a message on Monday or Tuesday when I have more
information. In the meantime, I'm...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 2nd 06, 09:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Zippy
Disposing of cat poop

svu geek wrote:
Where is the best place to dispose of cat poop and cat litter? Should
it be put in the trash? Or should it be dumped in a pile in the
backyard? I'm more concerned about the...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11