Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Blockade Runner
Forum: Cat community June 7th 11, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Blockade Runner
blind kitty cat

Has anyone ever had experience raising one or owning one ?

I take in a lot of stray cats & kittens & figure one day will get one
that is blind & want to be prepared to care for it . I cannot...
Forum: Cat community June 1st 11, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Blockade Runner
Merlin - July 17, 2003 to May 31, 2011

my sincere condolences to you for your untimely loss . I know you wil
see him again. A 'clink ' of the glass to Merlin on his trip to the
bridge .

Michael Lane

The men American people admire...
Forum: Cat community May 30th 11, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 41
Posted By Blockade Runner
Mme. Anaïs: 6/6/01 to 5/28/11 May hermemory be a blessing...

My deepest condolences for your loss . I know she is at the bridge with
all her fiends, never to be in pain again.
A 'clink' of the glass to her on her trip.

Michael Lane

The men American people...
Forum: Cat community May 28th 11, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Blockade Runner
Anuthur trip tu Brij

Purrs are on the way for your kitty !
great big hug for him & gentle stroke of the head .

Michael Lane

The men American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring
liars; the men they...
Forum: Cat community May 28th 11, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Blockade Runner
Everyone, Thank you !!!!!!!!!

For the kind words about Rainy's passing . I have a giant hole in my
heart for Rainy & will never forget him .

Again, Thank everyone so very much for the purrs for Rainy,, for I loved
him like a...
Forum: Cat community May 26th 11, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Blockade Runner
Rainy Boy has gone to the bridge

He was not a special cat, just your regular cat, always laid back. Rainy
came here as a stray, he was my best buddy . He had cancer &n his bed at
my feet. Old boy , you will suffer no more . I thank...
Forum: Cat community May 26th 11, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Blockade Runner
An old kitty could use some purrs

Purrs for that kitty's special needs, good luck kitty .

Michael Lane

The men American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring
liars; the men they detest most violently are those who...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 4th 11, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 107
Posted By Blockade Runner
[OT] Horrible Experience - Rabid Possum

I have never heard of rabid possum. have talked to several wildlife
experts who tell me that possums cannot get rabies do to their body
temp, does not get warm enough to incubate virus . But I guess...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 4th 11, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Blockade Runner
Good friend gone to RB

Your friend souned like a very good human being . May he R.I.P.
condolences to you.

Michael Lane

The men American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring
liars; the men they detest...
Forum: Cat community April 27th 11, 11:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Blockade Runner
prayers please for my cat Rainy Boy Lane

I do not post much , but Rainy Boy is dieing. I have had him 8 years &
he is a good old cat . The vet sed it was cancer , & right now was not
n pain . At first I was mad at God for taking him, but...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 6th 11, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Blockade Runner
Five Years After Broken Ankle Repair

Bacteria are drawn to metal. get him to vet asap, hopefully he will not
catch MRSA, animals get it to .can be very EXPENSEIVE to treat .

Michael Lane

The men American people admire most...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 3rd 11, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Blockade Runner
outside cat enclosure

Thinking about having one built out of chain link panels about 8 ft long
by 4 ft wide by 6ft tall, will have put chain link roof on it keep them
in . Has anyone ever did this ? I have two that...
Forum: Cat community January 18th 11, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Blockade Runner
dumb ? anyone use rabbitts pellets n cat box ? n/m

Live long & prosper ,
Michael Lane
Forum: Cat community January 14th 11, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Blockade Runner
Heated cats pads for outside

well I have several I keep plugged in for our cats when they out, today
was white cat curled up on one sleeping, knew it had no place to go, so
fed it fancy feast & it came in went sleep in warm...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 9th 11, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Blockade Runner
my cat Rainy Boy Lane

well he showed up years ago in pouring down rain storm, walked in door
just like he owned house. he was stray & showed up one day injured from
fight, took to vet had him fixed & doctored & he been...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 8th 11, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Blockade Runner
Why does cat scratch a window ?

while they are setting in front of it, looking out .

maybe they want outside, I got one that paws the heck outta a window !

Live long & prosper ,
Michael Lane
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 7th 10, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By Blockade Runner
Moe is slipping away

That is so sad. May God bless you & your kitty & keep him comfortable on
his trip .
Things like this tear my heart out .

Happy Trails to you,
Michael Lane

A good friend will come & bail you out of...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17