Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.45 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jocko the Diving Cat
Forum: Cat community October 29th 08, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 116
The Halloween party

I am gonna go owtside n git sum fresh air. C'mon Big Mama a ennyone hoo
wantz tew roll round inn r catnip patch....

Mosey

Did someone say nip?

[Jocko and Big Mama come running to join...
Forum: Cat community July 20th 08, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 111
Where iz efurrykitty?

In article ,
Booker wrote:

http://www.pettents.org/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=983

Oh wow - dey even getted mine...
Forum: Cat community July 20th 08, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 111
Where iz efurrykitty?

In article ,
"Sundance" wrote:

Ize shur we haz sumfing to let ussez go unnerwadder if we wantz to. Maybe
divin...
Forum: Cat community February 28th 07, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 69
The pirate dogs appear

Hmmmm, yes, I haff luked at zee 'nip and eet eez fine; buttidf now we
haff to find homez fur awl of zese crew d*ggiez and what do we do wif
zee pirate captain? Zees eez nottid my jurisdiction,...
Forum: Cat community February 24th 07, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 69
The pirate dogs appear

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:50:20 -0800, Amelia T Cat wrote:

[As the ship draws closer, the kitties on the beach can see a mangy
looking mutt on the bridge of the ship. An older mixed breed, the
Forum: Cat community February 13th 07, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 356
Mmmmm... Sooshi!

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 01:31:52 +0000, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:28:26 -0800, Jocko the Diving Cat
wrote:
i like it when new fudz go together with old...
Forum: Cat community February 13th 07, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 356
Mmmmm... Sooshi!

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 20:20:45 +0000, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

has jocko's klam baik started yet? i neffer eeted a clam.
beauty

It's just about the perfect time! All da goodies ought to be jus...
Forum: Cat community February 2nd 07, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Later, At The Loo-Ow

[The kitties are enjoying themselves at the sushi bar, snacking on
wonderful fresh sushi, nip sake, and various other snacks. As everyone
munches and slurps and enjoys themselves, a small brown furry...
Forum: Cat community January 23rd 07, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 356
Letz party an' eet! Da loo-wow on da beech! (was: Da loo-wow on da beech!)

As they walk over to the raw bar, they pass Jocko and Big Mamma.
"Hihi kitties, what are you gize cukin tonite?"

Hey, T-Man, Miz A, looking good! That shirt goes real well wif dat...
Forum: Cat community January 16th 07, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 164
Going toona fishing

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 18:12:17 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

Ok, efurrykitty, lets have one more try before the Captain takes us back.
I hear there's a REALLY HYOOGE toona living out here, so let's see...
Forum: Cat community January 15th 07, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 164
Going toona fishing

Yes sir! Egzzelent jobs, every kitty! This toona right here has got to
weigh at least a hunnert and fifty pounds, and this offur one is even
bigger. Huge toonas!

Jocko

Ok, efurrykitty,...
Forum: Cat community January 12th 07, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 164
Going toona fishing

Ah, M. Jocko!

Good! All eez een order! So, my friend, what 'apeenz nekst? Myownself
haz neffue been on won of zeez boatz, an I suspekt zat neifur haz many
ofur kitteez!

Where eez...
Forum: Cat community January 11th 07, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 79
Young Island

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:09:07 +0000, meeee wrote:

Yez I reckons yur rite...Scuzes me?

Moe nervuslee asks big Jock

Wud yu hav enny refrishments on bord fur tha laydee cat an me?

Just...
Forum: Cat community January 10th 07, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 164
Going toona fishing

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:31:56 +0000, ChildFree23 wrote:

[A beige tabby goes up to Jocko, his extra long tail held high, and extends
his snoot.] Excuse me, sir, may I see your fishing license?
Forum: Cat community January 9th 07, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 164
Going toona fishing

[As the kitties enjoy the beach and the sun and the nip-rum, a kitty-sized
fishing boat can be motoring into the lagoon. Jocko is standing on the
flying bridge, and as the boat approaches a dock he...
Forum: Cat community January 8th 07, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 79
Young Island

On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 16:43:45 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

Now we needsa boat anna a crew anna we kan go an katch dat big tunafishey
anna we kan eatit tonit, Chester

Hey, that's no problemo! There's...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16