A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.44 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jmcquown[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 15th 18, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
He's made it!

On 2/14/2018 2:45 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
In the end I had to rescue him, I put him on the floor and as I went to put the stepladder away he used me as a stepping stone to go straight back up...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 14th 18, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Happy Valentine's Day, Buffy!

I found s stash of bright orange whiffle balls (the size of golf balls)
in a drawer. I tossed one out amongst all of Buffy's other toys. She's
been having a blast bapping it around.

Last night...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 10th 18, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
He's made it!

On 2/5/2018 8:19 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
He's currently on top of the fridge/freezer and I think he may be stuck!

His nickname if "Goofus" for obvious reasons

Lesley

Slave of the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 10th 18, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
A new Valentine's Day Simon's Cat

Wake up, everyone! This is adorable:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rplCCSqWXIY&feature=em-subs_digest

Jill
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 6th 18, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
He's made it!

On 2/5/2018 6:08 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
Despite the number of times he's been threatened with strangulation/shooting/ having his balls removed with a blunt rusty knife (less effective a threat...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 5th 18, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Ha ha ha :)

On 2/3/2018 9:59 AM, MaryL wrote:
On 1/25/2018 3:34 PM, Patrick wrote:
My PC suddenly developed a ~1 second beep, which I had to silence by
muting the sound.
I Googled 'one second beep,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 29th 18, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Freshening the water bowl

On 1/28/2018 12:44 PM, Takayuki wrote:
On Fri, 26 Jan 2018 13:40:22 +0000 (GMT), Judith Latham
wrote:
In article ,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 25th 18, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Freshening the water bowl

On 1/25/2018 12:39 PM, Takayuki wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 10:32:04 -0500, jmcquown wrote:
All the while they were wondering... is this guy slow or what? ;) I'm
sure...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 25th 18, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Happy New Year RPCA!

On 1/18/2018 11:05 PM, dgk wrote:
On Mon, 1 Jan 2018 10:58:34 -0500, jmcquown
wrote:

I want to thank everyone for the holiday cards and hope you made it
through...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 25th 18, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Freshening the water bowl

On 1/24/2018 5:27 PM, Takayuki wrote:
Sometimes, Dot and Buster will sit hopefully next to the water bowl,
apparently waiting for it to be refreshed or refilled. I'm sure you've seen
your...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 2nd 18, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Happy New Year RPCA!

On 1/2/2018 9:05 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
jmcquown wrote:
I want to thank everyone for the holiday cards and hope you...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 2nd 18, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Happy New Year RPCA!

On 1/2/2018 9:20 AM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!

Same from me, Bonnie and Ganzi- quiet season for me, didn't do much Xmas and went to a friends NYE but...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 2nd 18, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
No, Buffy!

I guess I'm basically talking to myself here. Everyone else seems to
have fled to Facebook. Sorry, not a fan.

Anyway... I put away the holiday decorations, one of which was a red
glass bowl on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 1st 18, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Bob Catt?

On 1/1/2018 9:51 AM, Ann wrote:
On 12/29/2017 9:09 AM, jmcquown wrote:
On 12/29/2017 7:42 AM, Ann wrote:
Does anyone know how to contact him? He usually post every day on
Facebook but...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 1st 18, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Happy New Year RPCA!

I want to thank everyone for the holiday cards and hope you made it
through the season unscathed. :) Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!

Jill & Buffy
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 29th 17, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Bob Catt?

On 12/29/2017 7:42 AM, Ann wrote:
Does anyone know how to contact him? He usually post every day on
Facebook but hasn't posted in about 2 weeks. People that are on Mooch's
page and follow Bob...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 20th 17, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Buffy and the Deer

You probably know there's a golf green behind my house so I don't have a
large back yard area. This doesn't stop deer from wandering around
between my yard and the golf course area. Lately...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 20th 17, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Buffy Freaked Out

On 12/20/2017 8:34 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
jmcquown wrote:
She didn't really freak out. But she did wonder, WTH? I got...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 16th 17, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Buffy Freaked Out

She didn't really freak out. But she did wonder, WTH? I got chilly
last night so I pulled the bedspread halfway up. (It's usually folded
down at the end of the bed.) She was startled. What's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 7th 17, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Grrrrrr!

On 12/7/2017 11:45 AM, Mishi wrote:

Thanks Mishi. :) She does like the Sheba wet food (Perfect Portions
really is apt) but I didn't see any Sheba dry cat food on the shelf. :(
I'm sure...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 7th 17, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Grrrrrr!

On 12/7/2017 10:10 AM, Mishi wrote:
On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:52:28 PM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
Have you ever had this happen? Buffy loves a particular brand of dry
food. It's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 7th 17, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Grrrrrr!

On 12/7/2017 9:27 AM, ann wrote:
On 12/6/2017 12:52 PM, jmcquown wrote:
Have you ever had this happen?* Buffy loves a particular brand of dry
food.* It's the store brand - Publix...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 6th 17, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Grrrrrr!

Have you ever had this happen? Buffy loves a particular brand of dry
food. It's the store brand - Publix *premium*. Good quality food. In
a side by side comparison with Blue Buffalo brand it...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 17, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
The fence is up!

On 11/21/2017 5:11 PM, dgk wrote:
I had a fence put in my yard so I can let the cats out. Once the fence
was complete (wood, 6' shadowbox) I had to line the top with chicken
wire to keep the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 18th 17, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Nipsy going for an operation

On 11/13/2017 10:48 PM, dgk wrote:
Good and bad. He survived and the vet removed about an inch of stuff
that was clogging the ear. The bad news is that the growth extends
into the ear canal and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

Forum Jump