Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Winnie
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 12th 12, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Winnie
Yahoo mail acct hacked

My Yahoo mail acct was hacked today. Please ignore and delete all e-mail you
received from my Yahoo address.

Thanks

Winnie, slave of Rusty (RB)
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 7th 12, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Winnie
Teeth cleaning?

On Friday, April 6, 2012 9:46:17 AM UTC-4, Sherry wrote:
On Apr 2, 5:09*am, Jane wrote:
Well, the Princess Rita came out of her checkup with flying colors. *She had her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 21st 12, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Winnie
Do Cats Like Coffee?

On Wednesday, March 21, 2012 9:19:40 AM UTC-4, BfloPolska wrote:
On Tuesday, March 6, 2012 12:45:52 PM UTC-5, MLB wrote:
On 03/06/2012 09:58 AM, Arthur Shapiro wrote:
In...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 18th 12, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 61
Posted By Winnie
Just like when meowmie was working..

On Feb 17, 2:14*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
"MLB" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes February 17th 12, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 61
Posted By Winnie
Just like when meowmie was working..

On Feb 17, 5:17*am, "Sharon & Smudgie" wrote:
I just love the idea of your cat waiting for you by the gate when you
come
home. Dogs do this (not so much in the US...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 17th 12, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 61
Posted By Winnie
Just like when meowmie was working..

On Feb 16, 6:46*pm, Dan M wrote:
Nancy has reported that the cats usually get active about 5 minutes
before I get home (which would put me several blocks from home), and the
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 16th 12, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Winnie
Sad story, reminds me of KFC

On Feb 16, 7:40*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes February 9th 12, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 132
Posted By Winnie
Vaccinations?

On Feb 8, 10:56*am, "Matthew"
wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message

It's time for me to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 4th 12, 12:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Winnie
Thank you for the purrs and cards

On Feb 4, 5:49*am, Marina wrote:
Thank you for all your purrs. It was a long haul, but mow I'm finally
home again, and the cats are back with me. Mi niece took them...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 31st 12, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Winnie
Duffy's 9th furdoption day and 14th birthday

On Jan 31, 1:54*am, "MaryL" wrote:
My, how the years roll by. *It’s hard to believe, but today is Duffy’s 9th
furdoption day. *Three different veterinarians...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 27th 12, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 174
Posted By Winnie
kindle

On Jan 26, 8:19*pm, wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:
* wrote in message

...* MaryL wrote:

Forum: Cat anecdotes January 26th 12, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Winnie
Nervous Boyfiend

On Jan 26, 1:59*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes January 26th 12, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Winnie
Cat escapes on plane and delays flight for 4 hours

On Jan 26, 9:49*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
"Joy" wrote in message

... "Winnie" wrote...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 26th 12, 06:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Winnie
Cat escapes on plane and delays flight for 4 hours

Cat escapes on plane and delays flight for 4 hours

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20120125/cat-plane-delayed-flight-120125/
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 25th 12, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Winnie
Bridge purrs request

On Jan 25, 11:42*am, kraut / larry stark wrote:
Bridge purrs request

Sent one of my elderly longtime strays that I have fed for a couple
years on final journey...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 25th 12, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 174
Posted By Winnie
kindle

On Jan 24, 3:52*pm, wrote:
Joy wrote:
* wrote:

* I didn't know that. Asimov, one of the masters of "hard" science
* fiction, a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 23rd 12, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Winnie
OT - Ping Pat kombu

On Jan 22, 5:30*pm, wrote:
Jack Campin wrote:

* Pat, a while ago you posted something about a kind of seaweed called
* kombu, which I gather one can get at an Asian...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 22nd 12, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Winnie
OT - Ping Pat kombu

On Jan 22, 4:03*pm, Patok wrote:
Jack Campin wrote:
Pat, a while ago you posted something about a kind of seaweed called
kombu, which I gather one can get at...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 20th 12, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Winnie
At last (Not OT)

On Jan 18, 3:56*pm, Lesley wrote:
It's taken almost 6 months and food (lots of food) and patience but
tonight it's finally happened.......

Bonnie has sat on my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 20th 12, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 174
Posted By Winnie
kindle

On Jan 20, 9:49*am, Jack Campin wrote:
Starting a new thread here. I have some questions about the Kindle. Can you
get any book at all for the Kindle? It doesn't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 19th 12, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 174
Posted By Winnie
kindle

On Jan 18, 9:08*pm, "Joy" wrote:
wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 12, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 174
Posted By Winnie
kindle

On Jan 18, 5:19*am, Adrian wrote:
Winnie wrote:
The Kobo Vox I bought early this month is 7.57 in by 5.06 in.
An iPad (with which you can do...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 12, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 174
Posted By Winnie
kindle

On Jan 17, 11:44*pm, Sherry wrote:
On Jan 17, 7:27*pm, Winnie wrote:

Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 12, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 174
Posted By Winnie
kindle

On Jan 17, 9:48*pm, wrote:
Mark Edwards wrote:

* I have been reading ebooks on phone-sized readers for years, and
* bought a Nook Color (aka "a little Nookie - big...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 12, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 174
Posted By Winnie
kindle

On Jan 17, 3:49*pm, Jack Campin wrote:
But the joy of an electronic reading device, even if its the size of a
phone (not the best reading platform) is that you can...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500