Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kyla =^..^=
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 1st 08, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 111
Posted By Kyla =^..^=
Wanna Make Friends?

Well then, my dear, write down your 'comebacks'
when you think of them, then you'll be 'armed for next time.
That's what I do.
You handle things really gudgud IMO. G
Hug
Kyla
*Looks down and waves...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 1st 08, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Kyla =^..^=
KYLA, forget about Billy Coburn!!! THIS IS WORSE ( My sincere ?apologies....what I did about it)

"hopitus"
On Mar 31, 5:00 pm, bastXXXe
ROFL latest buzzword for 5150 a la Britney S.

What's "5150"? Is that a psych term for "train wreck"?

Joyce

No psych. legal hold...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 1st 08, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Kyla =^..^=
KYLA, shoo Billy forget about Billy Coburn!!! THIS IS WORSE ( My sincere apologies....what I did about it)

"hopitus"
On Mar 31, 3:43 pm, "tanadashoes"
"hopitus"

On Mar 31, 5:31 am, "jmcquown" Billy is a wuss troll compared to
ANDREW CHUNG. I know you read my post
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 1st 08, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Kyla =^..^=
Got any xtra Purrs and Prayers??

"Joy"
Wow! You are really carrying a heavy load right now! Purrs and prayers
are on the way. And no, your wishes for your friend Karen aren't selfish.
They are in the best interests of all...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 1st 08, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Kyla =^..^=
Got any xtra Purrs and Prayers?

"Sam"

edited stuff

Purrs and prayers from us to you.

Thank you sam,,,it's really appreciated:)

right now there's an Ambulance, a Medic One, and a Fire-
truck parked about 3 homes up from us....
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 1st 08, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Kyla =^..^=
Got any xtra Purrs and Prayers??

"Kreisleriana"

edited for contents I really didn't want to read again

Multi-Purrpose purrs right atcha.

Thank you so much Theresa. it is really appreciated.
Mosey sends Stinky a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 1st 08, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Kyla =^..^=
Got any xtra Purrs and Prayers??

Innit? The memories have been both good and bad.
I'm overlooking the bad ones and focusing on the good ones. G
I was so happy I got to talk to my Mom the day before.she had her stroke.
We ended...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 1st 08, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Kyla =^..^=
Got any xtra Purrs and Prayers??

"Will in New Haven"
On Mar 29, 5:14 pm, "Kyla =^..^=" If you do, we could really use some.

snip

Bad knees and a good marriage. It's too bad you don't have both
but...

But it...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 1st 08, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Kyla =^..^=
Got any xtra Purrs and Prayers??

"Gandalf" ...
On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 15:14:52 -0700, "Kyla =^..^="

edited

Oh my goodness! I'm sending mega purrs for you and your loved ones.

Thank you Gandalf. They are much...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 31st 08, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 217
Posted By Kyla =^..^=
declaw or not to declaw?

"Yowie"

Civilised? By who's (or what's) terms?

"...on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more
intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much -- the wheel,
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 31st 08, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 217
Posted By Kyla =^..^=
paper plates declaw or not to declaw?

bastXXXette

The paper plate thing doesn't bother me from the point of view of
being "not classy enough" or too casual, not Martha Stewart enough,
etc. I don't give a damn about that.

Gah, I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 31st 08, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 217
Posted By Kyla =^..^=
declaw or not to declaw??

"Sherry"

I know how you feel. I used to really get offended by that stuff too.
I just wanted
to scream "I am a nice person. I don't declaw, I recycle, and I
haven't destroyed
one single...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 31st 08, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 217
Posted By Kyla =^..^=
Barry Manilow

Yikes!! Well, let a 'male' try and have a baby..
they wouldn't be able to take the pain. When I had my first (of 2)
daughters
back in 1967, I was in labor for 15 hours before they decided to do a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 31st 08, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 217
Posted By Kyla =^..^=
I've Stopped!! DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!! (WAS: now I feel like an idoit was declaw or not to declaw??)

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"

Kyla,

I don't think there's a need to reply to *everyone* that you're kf'ling
trolls by putting them in your 'litterbox'. For those of us who have done
so as...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 31st 08, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 217
Posted By Kyla =^..^=
I've stopped!! DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!! (WAS: now I feel like an idoit was declaw or not to declaw??)

I guess I'm in everybody's KF by now :(
drat! I feel like I can't do anything right, gall durnit
Nobody would KF 'you' Gramby, you are too much beloved here.:)
I, on the other hand am just an...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 31st 08, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 217
Posted By Kyla =^..^=
I've stopped DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!! (WAS: now I feel like an idoit was declaw or not to declaw??)

I wouldn't have seen this Troll's reply if *you* hadn't replied to him!
Please stop with the all drama and either killfile them or ignore them.
Please?????

Jill

Will do, have...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 31st 08, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Kyla =^..^=
Huey can has Cheezeburger

"tanadashoes" I'm probably in everyone's kill file now, but I did my own
"Can has
Cheeseburger" picture. It is at:

http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/view.aspx?ciid=680898

Pam S.

Well,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 31st 08, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Kyla =^..^=
I won! I think - revisited HA!!

"Ted Davis"
On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 19:15:26 -0700, Kyla =^..^= wrote:

You went to ALL that trouble to try and 'trick' a Cat ???? IT won't
work!!! Look at what you just wrote..look up, there...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 31st 08, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Kyla =^..^=
O T Blue feet

bastXXXette

This reminds me of a story a friend of mine told me years ago. Many years
previously, she and a friend of hers had gotten stoned - yes this is
tangentially a drug story - and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 31st 08, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Kyla =^..^=
O T Blue feet

LOL, BTW, did you know that most Calico's are female and
to have a male calico is a very rare breed indeed?
At least that's what I heard. How's Stinky doing?
Mosey sends him...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 31st 08, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Kyla =^..^=
I am' really' sorry :( KYLA, forget about Billy Coburn!!! THIS IS WORSE ( My sincere apologies....what I did about it)

I am really sorry, I certainly don't mean to cause trouble.
*sigh* I was just trying to help...and I failed miserably, it looks like.
I do apologize. But since you have me in your KF,
so you...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 31st 08, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Kyla =^..^=
Pneumonia jokes not funny (OT) but purrs appreciated

"Lesley"
On Mar 30, 11:50 pm, "Kyla =^..^="
Ohhhhhh no I'm so sorry to hear that.
PUUUUUUUUUUURS and prayers for your dad and your mum as well.

My mum and dad have been gone almost 4 and 15...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 31st 08, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Kyla =^..^=
Shadow's getting bolder

"Daniel Mahoney"
On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:05:16 -0500,
Granby wrote:

I have dial up, only thing I can get here. If I leave the PC without
tipping the keyboard up, I often come home and find...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 31st 08, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Kyla =^..^=
Shadow's getting bolder

Maybe they're watching 'kitty' porn heh or ordering things online.
Ya never gnow bout dem Cats G
Hug
Kyla
"Granby"
I have dial up, only thing I can get here. If I leave the PC without
tipping...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 31st 08, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Kyla =^..^=
New Stray

" On Mar 31, 7:36 am, "CatNipped"
He is the sweetest little boy cat you can imagine, so we're going to try
find a home for him. We'd be willing to transport him a reasonable
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500