Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: World Class Pins
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 14th 09, 07:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By World Class Pins
Cat Breading question

Easy answer, Just get them all fixed. Way too many now (thousands)
getting put to sleep every day. If you want more go to the local "no
kill" shelter and adopt some out.
Have a nice day...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 14th 09, 06:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By World Class Pins
Source for revolution med?

Thank you for that. Yeah, my old Vet is always too busy with
appointments weeks out. My new Vet screams "Passing out meds is a
felony, you'll go to jail"!!!! When I say I have some Acarexx the
screem...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 14th 09, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By World Class Pins
Source for revolution med?

Let me add a question to the above... Is there an online place to get
a perscription legally?
http://karlzona.smugmug.com/gallery/3055277_22CDu#619192002_oraHS-A-LB
Heterchromia says thank you!
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 13th 09, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By World Class Pins
Source for revolution med?

Hi Kitty folk,
Anyone have an "underground railroad" source for Revolution to fix
kitty ear mites? The whole pride of 6 has them and my small supply of
Acarex get's em but they keep passing them back...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 19th 09, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By World Class Pins
What kind of kitty is this?

Thanks all. I think now that Woof, the star character witness has
opined I think we can put the (Tabby) question to bed.

Thanks also for the compliments and yes the black 17 pounder (and
both) are...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 17th 09, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By World Class Pins
What kind of kitty is this?

Is this a special sort of cat? Yes, I know their ALL special, OK.
Still, Maybe a Main Coon or Norweigan Forrest Cat? His tail is not
super bushy like the black one. I can take bettet pix if needed....
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6