Showing results 1 to 25 of 98
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: FirstHit
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 3rd 11, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By FirstHit
Homer's Odyssey follow-up

On Feb 2, 6:51 am, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
I am posting this as a separate thread because--for some reason--I cannot
find the original on my reader. I did locate...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 1st 11, 10:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By FirstHit
Duffy's 8th furdoption day and 13th purrday

On Jan 30, 1:41*pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
I just returned from vacation in Figi, Australia and New Zealand, so I will
send an "off-topic" message about that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 1st 11, 10:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By FirstHit
Homer's Odyssey (Ping MaryL)

On Jan 15, 1:55*pm, FirstHit wrote:
I just finished reading "Homer's Odyssey" by Gwen Cooper about a blind
cat and thought of you, MaryL. *What a wonderful story!

I hope...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 11, 06:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By FirstHit
Cat lives ion tree

On Jan 23, 8:47*pm, MLB wrote:
Takayuki wrote:
"Joy" wrote:
"Cheryl" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 11, 06:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By FirstHit
I give up!

On Jan 23, 8:45*pm, catlady wrote:
On Jan 22, 5:10*am, Yowie wrote:

Not only does Pepper prefer the cat food than her dog food,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 11, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By FirstHit
Got them microchipped - question

On Jan 23, 2:20*pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:
Kelly Greene wrote:
We had all three cats microchipped. *I was told at the vet's office last
week that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 17th 11, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By FirstHit
Wellness batch variations LONG

On Jan 16, 7:47*pm, Marina wrote:
On 17/01/2011 02:16, wrote:

I don't know, maybe the people I was talking to were more fanatical
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 16th 11, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By FirstHit
Wellness batch variations LONG

On Jan 15, 5:28*pm, MLB wrote:
FirstHit wrote:
On Jan 15, 4:35 am, (---MIKE---) wrote:
After Thanksgiving I noticed that both Amber and Tiger...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 16th 11, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By FirstHit
Homer's Odyssey (Ping MaryL)

On Jan 15, 2:24*pm, Cheryl wrote:
On 1/15/2011 4:55 PM, FirstHit wrote:

I just finished reading "Homer's Odyssey" by Gwen Cooper about a blind
cat and thought of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 16th 11, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By FirstHit
Wellness batch variations LONG

On Jan 15, 4:35*am, (---MIKE---) wrote:
After Thanksgiving I noticed that both Amber and Tiger seemed less
interested in their Wellness chicken (canned) food. *Suddenly,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 15th 11, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By FirstHit
Homer's Odyssey (Ping MaryL)

I just finished reading "Homer's Odyssey" by Gwen Cooper about a blind
cat and thought of you, MaryL. What a wonderful story!

I hope you and your Duffy are doing well. I think Duffy may be...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 12th 09, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By FirstHit
The spay..... not a grat day. :*(

On Dec 9, 9:36*pm, "Kelly Greene" wrote:
We had Zephyr spayed today and brought her home dinnertime. She was still a
little wobbly but acted like we're total strangers! She...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 7th 09, 07:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By FirstHit
Litter Question

On Dec 4, 8:57*pm, "Mark Earnest" wrote:
Great information here about litter boxes to an amateur cat keeper like me.

One question that is not even on the bag, though:

Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 7th 09, 07:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By FirstHit
Kitten with Terrible Odor

On Dec 6, 9:05*pm, Sherry wrote:
On Dec 6, 4:28*pm, MLB wrote:

FirstHit wrote:
On Nov 30, 9:11 pm, Sherry wrote:

Forum: Cat anecdotes December 7th 09, 05:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By FirstHit
Kitten with terrible odor

On Nov 28, 9:21*pm, Sherry wrote:
Hi all, I am copying a post that I just made on the health+behav
group, just for the sake of speed and to
keep from crossposting. I wanted...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 7th 09, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By FirstHit
Kitten with Terrible Odor

On Dec 6, 2:28*pm, MLB wrote:
FirstHit wrote:
On Nov 30, 9:11 pm, Sherry wrote:

Oh, Cheryl. Jackie is *exactly* the reason I am obsessing over...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 6th 09, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By FirstHit
Kitten with Terrible Odor

On Nov 30, 9:11 pm, Sherry wrote:

Oh, Cheryl. Jackie is *exactly* the reason I am obsessing over this.
There are
a lot of similarities. Surely this would not happen to me...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 24th 09, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By FirstHit
Both eating wet food :-)))

On Nov 23, 6:58*pm, "Kelly Greene" wrote:

I bought the grain free Wellness dry food, but they will not eat it even
when mixed with wet food. *When the last of the Purina is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 23rd 09, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 48
Posted By FirstHit
RIP My old friend

On Nov 22, 2:05*pm, "Matthew"
wrote:
* * I just got back inside from burying my old friend of 15 plus years. *His
name was Phantom; my grouchy Old man. *I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 22nd 09, 08:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By FirstHit
Both eating wet food :-)))

On Nov 20, 11:59*am, "Kelly Greene" wrote:
I finally got Zephyr to eat canned cat food. *I'll phase out the small
amount of dry food mixed in with it until it's 100% canned....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 22nd 09, 08:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By FirstHit
My cat

On Nov 17, 11:06*pm, Lucky wrote:
On Nov 13, 11:44*pm, "cybercat" wrote:

"Lucky" wrote

Definitely, I think the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 13th 09, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By FirstHit
Catnip! What happened?

On Nov 13, 8:35*am, "Kelly Greene" wrote:
"dgk" wrote in message

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 13th 09, 07:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By FirstHit
Catnip! What happened?

On Nov 12, 9:48*pm, MLB wrote:
Kelly Greene wrote:
What's with catnip these days? The cats don't react to it at all. I
bought 3 different brands and none have any...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 11th 09, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 27
Posted By FirstHit
Pet meds online

On Nov 10, 2:33*pm, "Matthew"
wrote:
"FirstHit" wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 10th 09, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 27
Posted By FirstHit
Pet meds online

On Nov 10, 1:40*pm, "Matthew"