Showing results 1 to 25 of 102
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: M Patterson
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 15, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By M Patterson
Tribute: Stanley, house of Momorella

On Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 2:27:42 PM UTC-5, Donna M wrote:
[large orange kitty steps forward]

Hi. My name is Captain. My brother Stanley and I haven't posted a lot on here in recent...
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 15, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By M Patterson
Radar

Mine House members (and mom) all had special soft spots for Mr. Radar.

He was a great purrsonality, and never let his health problems get him down.

Purrrrrs to you, sir! You have a place that will...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 15, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By M Patterson
posted tribute in wrong area for Jellicle

Dat was a terrible fing to happen, and it hurts just to imagine.

If just one fing had been different...if the cats had trusted quicker, if the dogs had stayed calm...you are carrying too much guilt...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 15, 12:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By M Patterson
Tribewt to Lama (Lana Sharyn Long)

[Large smooshface wipes his eyes with a hankie and quietly passes it to hismom]

Cami and Meggie, I fangu for dis Tribute.

Yourmom was a kind and gentle soul, and many were shocked and sad when she...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 15, 12:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By M Patterson
Tribewt to Lama (Lana Sharyn Long)

[Large smooshface wipes his eyes with a hankie and quietly passes it to hismom]

Cami and Meggie, I fangu for dis Tribute.

Yourmom was a kind and gentle soul, and many were shocked and sad when she...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 15, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By M Patterson
Tribewt tu Ralph, Alice, Charlotte, & Chuy

Mine Ajo friends, hello, we were so sorry to hear of all the Bridge journeys from your House dis past year.

Fangu for da lovely Tributes, we knew Ralph best but now know more of Alice, Charlotte and...
Forum: Cat community October 30th 15, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By M Patterson
Tribute: Arlene Knop

Arlene Knop was a vital part of rec.pets.cats and rec.pets.cats.community. Her only cat for many years, Gretchen Marie, was very much involved in various Adventures, and was deeply involved in every...
Forum: Cat community October 30th 15, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By M Patterson
Tribute: Adam Rubin

Adam Rubin was an active participant from the last years of rec.pets.cats newsgroup and on into rec.pets.cats.community until sometime in 2012, when his last kitty went to the Bridge. He wrote for...
Forum: Cat community October 29th 15, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By M Patterson
Tribute to Amelia T Cat

While it is a real blessing when a kitty can choose where and when they leave and simply sleep their way to the Bridge, the shock of it adds to da pain of those who loved them.

I am so very sorry...
Forum: Cat community October 29th 15, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By M Patterson
unknown kitties

On Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 10:52:59 AM UTC-4, ann791 wrote:
Samwise steps up to the podium. There are kitties that went to the bridge
that never had a home or a person to call their own. We...
Forum: Cat community October 29th 15, 01:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By M Patterson
Amelia T Cat, 2001 to October 28, 2015

Oh, NO!

Oh, Samuel, mine House and mineself are terrybly, terriby sorry about dis sad news.

Purrrrrrrrrrs for Amelia, a splendid ladycat, who chose her own time.

She will not be forgotten.

Azad
Forum: Cat community October 29th 15, 11:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By M Patterson
Tribute to Phoebe

How joyous that Phoebe and Claire found dere True Home, stayed together, and had hoomins to love and who loved dem.

May sad hearts find comfort in having shared so much together, and many purrrrs of...
Forum: Cat community October 29th 15, 11:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By M Patterson
Sad Jellicle Ball annownzmint

Purrrrrrrrrrring with the greatest respect for Honeybun and hoping healing memories bring solace to broken hearts.

Rest well, Honeybun, until we meet again.

Azad
Forum: Cat community October 28th 15, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By M Patterson
Jellicle Ball: everyone starts to arrive

On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 7:00:41 PM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Oh, poor ol' Crape. Weh feel bad dat hym gotted sik n can't go Out anymore .
Wat's rong wif Crape?
When weh r home, weh...
Forum: Cat community October 28th 15, 11:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By M Patterson
Tribyoot to Kiki, House of Shelton

Oh, Sundance...such a sad but love-filled story.

Fangu for your Tribute to Kiki.

Azad
Forum: Cat community October 28th 15, 11:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By M Patterson
A tribute to Dusty

A gentle journey, Dusty, is Bast's blessing on your House.

Rest well, sir, your memory will not fade.

Azad
Forum: Cat community October 28th 15, 11:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By M Patterson
A tribute to Vamp

A lovely Tribute to a fine Cat Before.

Ourmom says dat all the things our Cats Before taught and sharded are carried forward and live in our Cats Now.

Azad
Forum: Cat community October 28th 15, 11:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By M Patterson
Jellicle Ball 2015: Guest book -- pleez sine in!

Two large kitties, one an elderly white Persian, the other a middle-aged tabby, arrive at the table.

With a practiced flourish:

Azad, House of Patterson/Guyette

Handing the pen with a low whisper...
Forum: Cat community October 27th 15, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By M Patterson
Jellicle Ball: everyone starts to arrive

On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 1:04:24 PM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Hi Azad and Mr. Crape.
Of course there is room for you and lots of others. yeUP
What would you like to eat?
Help...
Forum: Cat community October 27th 15, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By M Patterson
Jellicle Ball: everyone starts to arrive

On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 10:01:11 AM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Mosey says "Good Morning everyone."
He takes Amelia by her paw and they head off for breakfast.
Ranger takes Pipps by her...
Forum: Cat community October 26th 15, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By M Patterson
day 2 before the Ball

On Monday, October 26, 2015 at 8:26:57 AM UTC-4, ann791 wrote:

Samwise done with helping with the wood for the fire looks around at
all the preparations going on. The place looks festive yet...
Forum: Cat community October 26th 15, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 31
Posted By M Patterson
Plannin fur da JB

On Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 12:01:27 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Oh, gud, dat...
Forum: Cat community October 22nd 15, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By M Patterson
RB Purrs for a human

Auntie Lana had not posted on Usenet for a longlong time, but her Cigi and Cher Bear were among da first kitties to Meow.

She was a special human, furry kind and gentle of spirit.

A peaceful...
Forum: Cat community October 21st 15, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 35
Posted By M Patterson
Infurrmashun pleeze

On Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 6:46:47 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:

I kin watch anna be onna da side iffen you needs help and learn? Eider
way. Just lets me know. I'z not paded attention dat much...
Forum: Cat community October 21st 15, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By M Patterson
MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball