Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: R.H. Ruskin
Forum: Cat community September 17th 11, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 49
Posted By R.H. Ruskin
Exploring, starting in Central Park

On Sep 16, 12:07*pm, "R.H. Ruskin" wrote:
On Sep 16, 7:51*am, Amelia T Cat wrote:

"Hello?!? Who calls upon me?!? You are treading on a scared...
Forum: Cat community September 16th 11, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 49
Posted By R.H. Ruskin
Exploring, starting in Central Park

On Sep 16, 7:51*am, Amelia T Cat wrote:
"Hello?!? Who calls upon me?!? You are treading on a scared place!!!!
Purify yourself before you go any further!!!! The road in...
Forum: Cat community September 16th 11, 07:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 49
Posted By R.H. Ruskin
Exploring, starting in Central Park

[Sammy and Ranger come to the doorway and shine their lights down the
corridor. The walls of the corridor are glowing with the same strange
blue light as the walls of the cave. They takeoff...
Forum: Cat community September 13th 11, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By R.H. Ruskin
MEOW: This Year's Jellicle Ball

On Sep 12, 2:58*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:
On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:23:34 -0700, R.H. Ruskin wrote:
Meow this is Misty. Does any Cat know when the Jellicle Ball *Is* as
Forum: Cat community September 12th 11, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By R.H. Ruskin
MEOW: This Year's Jellicle Ball

Meow this is Misty. Does any Cat know when the Jellicle Ball *Is* as
well as *Where*?? There *may* be some (I think *6*) new Cats from NV
who might want to attend as well as a few from CA and VT. I...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5