Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nancy
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 24th 08, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By Nancy
neck problems

cshenk wrote:
"Phil P." wrote

Hi everyone! I have a cat that is 14 years old and we noticed last night
that
she walking funny and her head was hanging down looking at the floor...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 5th 08, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Nancy
cat diagnosed - won't eat k/d - phosphorus question - all roundHELP!

eden wrote:
Vet insists I should feed Hills k/d food but both cats look at me in
disgust. They will eat a few of the biscuits (def not tins/sachets)
eventually but show no signs of relish...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 30th 07, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Nancy
Potassium supplementation

I used powder potassium supplement from medi-vet.com, they also have
gel. Very reasonable prices and fast shipping.

Nancy

cindys wrote:
I have been supplementing Alex, my CRF kitty, with a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 22nd 07, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By Nancy
Other Litter Choices

I'm thinking I want to get away from the clay clumping litter that I've
used for years. I'm concerned because Rusty, for some reason in his old
age, has grown long fur between his paw pads...
Forum: Cats - misc December 15th 06, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.movies.past-films,soc.culture.mexican
Replies: 6
Posted By Nancy
are there black jaguars?

Don Gabacho wrote:
peace to end all peace wrote:

i know there are black furred leopards, aka panthers.
but, i saw a clip of apocalypto and there was a black furred jaguar.
are there...
Forum: Cats - misc December 15th 06, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.movies.past-films,soc.culture.mexican
Replies: 6
Posted By Nancy
are there black jaguars?

Don Gabacho wrote:
peace to end all peace wrote:

i know there are black furred leopards, aka panthers.
but, i saw a clip of apocalypto and there was a black furred jaguar.
are there black...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 14th 06, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Nancy
Canned food for toothless cat

My 18 year old Sprite has no teeth left. She has a good appetite but has
trouble getting food off the plate. Any suggestions on a quality canned
food with lots of gravy and no big chunks?

nancy
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7