Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 0.40 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Annie W
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 21st 08, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Annie W
Alexis Wins Nationals - OT

On Feb 21, 8:53*am, "CatNipped" wrote:
Just a bit of MaMere boasting - my granddaughter, Alexis, is in a high
school cheering squad and they just won Nationals....
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 18th 08, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Annie W
Do your cats snore?

On Feb 18, 9:36*am, Bobcat wrote:
... It was
Martha snoring. It's a delightful sound much like a human snore but
much quieter. All three Girls do it, and it's on my list...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 18th 08, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Annie W
Dad Update - Doing Well (OT)

On Feb 17, 8:21*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
Dad continues to improve (well, as much as a frail 83 year old with dementia
can). *They moved him from ICU to a regular room...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 18th 08, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Annie W
Animal Sightings

On Feb 17, 2:25*pm, mlbriggs wrote:

My son phoned last night to tell me the Division of Wildlife Resources was
in their cul-de-sac enforce. *A moose was seen wandering...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 16th 08, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Annie W
Vet answers declaw question

On Feb 15, 6:46*pm, "Matthew" wrote:
"Yowie" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes February 15th 08, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Annie W
Vet answers declaw question

In a Q&A column in Parade Magizine, a vet advises not to declaw and
gives alternative suggestions so cats can co-exist with furniture.
Refreshing, I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 14th 08, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 39
Posted By Annie W
What's Your Puter Screensaver??

On Feb 13, 11:05*pm, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
I got tired of my Pink Floyd Prism and loaded a Black Cat face with yellow
eyes...I love it.
It looks like Pookie.
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 12th 08, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 62
Posted By Annie W
Survey:how you aquired your cats

On Feb 11, 3:55*pm, "Ann" wrote:
How did your cats come to live with you?

*I will leave this post blank so you can fill in the number or the names of
your cats next to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 12th 08, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Annie W
nurse caliban

On Feb 10, 1:10*pm, Marina wrote:
caliban has been such a sweetheart after my surgery. ... caliban gave the bruise after the catheter a thorough
sniffing and then...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 12th 08, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Annie W
The Phantom revealed - purrs

On Feb 11, 7:49*pm, Enfilade wrote:
Tonight over dinner we finally caught The Phantom ****er.

So while we dont' need to worry about our other 3 having health
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 5th 08, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By Annie W
My baby turns 21 OT, possibly long (I haven't written it yet) andprobably boring

On Feb 5, 7:36*am, tanadashoes wrote:
Yep, the last member of the nest turns 21 on Friday. *
Pam S.

Happy Birthday to Mandy!
Annie
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 5th 08, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Annie W
I'm so proud!!! (OT)

On Feb 5, 11:01*am, wrote:
... ...I told them how proud of them I was and I thanked
them for looking after me when they knew how important it was that I
had a good...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 2nd 08, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Annie W
German woman saves tiger cub from choking

On Feb 2, 1:12*am, Marina wrote:
http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/0,1518,532619,00.html

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Frank and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 1st 08, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Feb 1, 11:32*am, Jill wrote:
Anyway, just wanted to say hi. *I'll get the neighbor's cat Fedder to
purr for everyone who needs them. *A few purrs for my parents...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 31st 08, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Annie W
I'm back from the wanna die department

On Jan 31, 4:02*pm, tanadashoes wrote:

The feline nursing crew was on hand to make sure that I didn't suffer
alone, as was Rob. *Unfortunately, he caught it from me,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 25th 08, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Annie W
Future cat slave

On Jan 24, 7:19*am, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
"Annie W" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes January 25th 08, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Annie W
Future cat slave

On Jan 23, 9:40*pm, Marina wrote:

Aww, he think she's a cat. I hope he can have a cat at some point in his
life.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban. In loving...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 25th 08, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Jan 23, 4:00*pm, Outsider wrote:
Annie W wrote in news:7478bd6e-0e7e-4d9d-adc1-
:

You...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 23rd 08, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Annie W
Future cat slave

You may recall that when our daughter had a baby, we rented a place
near her and lived there for the first six months of his life. During
that time, he spent a lot of time at our place, where he and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 21st 08, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Annie W
Saw Star again - and neuter/cone question

On Jan 20, 10:20*pm, Susan M wrote:
Hi the

I went to visit Star again today to keep up his progress with
remembering/learning that humans can be okay. *...... They say...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 22nd 07, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Annie W
Catster

On Dec 20, 6:50*pm, "Eileen Tarwater"
wrote:
Pardon the intrusion, I am a lurker and a cat lover who just cannot get
enough cat stories and cat info, hence the lurker...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 22nd 07, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Annie W
Update on Christmas kitties

On Dec 22, 8:42*am, Bettina wrote:
They are doing exceptionally well.
It was pieces of ground-meat which did the trick.
I haven`t touched them up to now as this would...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 21st 07, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Annie W
You folks interested?

On Dec 20, 10:25*pm, sam wrote:
We have a new family member of the canine variety. *If you're
interested, let me know and I'll do a quick write-up on the event ...
and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 16th 07, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Annie W
Four - Update, vets etc.

On Dec 16, 4:14 pm, Victor Martinez wrote:
wrote:
Charleen and Victor have to work out the finer details in the next few
days, and then I feel...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 9th 07, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By Annie W
Need Medical Translation

On Dec 8, 9:03 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
.... I don't know any neuro-surgeons, but I know these ortho guys -
they did the
bone reconstruction surgery on my shoulder. I...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 39