Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Psipsini
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 11th 07, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Psipsini
Update on RED's chin lump

Thank you all for the great ideas!
I can't believe how fast the lump swelled up again. It's getting
smaller and drying up again with the antibiotic.

Before the lump, I'd been slowly switching her to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 8th 07, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Psipsini
New kitten in the house chases older cats!

This sounds very familiar!

RED was about 2 when we brought MaryTodd into the house who then was
only 6 months old.
It was exactly what you described! Little MaryTodd would chase the
older RED all...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 8th 07, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Psipsini
Update on RED's chin lump

So you use plastic food or water dishes? I understand they can cause
problems with acne and such. I feed and water my cats in flazed ceramic
saucers and bowls.

No. actually they drink out...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 8th 07, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Psipsini
Poinsetta's

I believe they are, but have a low toxicity.
how much did your cat eat? It can be very irritating to the stomach
and your cat might throw it up.
You should call your vet and confirm.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 8th 07, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Psipsini
Update on RED's chin lump

thank you all for you thoughts, advice, and kind wishes in response to
my post about RED's chin lump.

The vet thought that the lump could be chin acne, a cyst, or an
abscessed tooth draining. He...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 25th 07, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Psipsini
Calling the Vet first thing tomorrow.

Update fromt the vet:

RED has been prescribed a weeks worth of amoxicillin.
He said it looks like a cyst or acne or maybe an abscess, but that it
is too small to do a needle biopsy. While I thought...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 24th 07, 12:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Psipsini
Calling the Vet first thing tomorrow.

Thank you!
It's so nice to hear a reassuring voice!!
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 24th 07, 06:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Psipsini
Calling the Vet first thing tomorrow.

I'm calling the vet as soon as it opens tomorrow morning, but in the
mean time while I'm worried I'd love to hear your thoughts.

My 2 year old indoor female cat as a lump under her chin.

I noticed...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8