Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.77 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Irulan
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 16, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Irulan
Buffy and I are Fine

Glad to hear you and the kitty are fine! God bless.

lrulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.
-------

"jmcquown" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 10th 16, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Irulan
Any news from Jill and Buffy?

Here's hoping we hear from Jill soon and that she and Buffy are ok.
Purrs and prayers for them.

lrulan

"MaryL" wrote in message ...

Has anyone heard from...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 6th 16, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Irulan
home depot

"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message ...

http://lemons.rf.gd/ats/HomeDepotcat.jpg

That's hilarious! Gotta save the .jpg

lrulan
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 15, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 43
Posted By Irulan
I'm a bit worried

Purrs that Boyfie is all fine all around.

Lily's mama

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Tigger & Boyfriend went to TED's yesterday for their annual...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 3rd 15, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Irulan
Purrs for Spicey

Purrs and prayers for Spicey!
Lily & her mama

"Mishi" wrote in message

Just got a message from Tak - he is taking Spicey to the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 13th 15, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Irulan
Good News, was Purrs for D.H.

Great news! God bless.

Lily & her mama

"Sylvia M" wrote in message ...

"Sylvia M" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 12th 15, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Irulan
Purrs for D.H.

Purrs and prayers for your hubby. Hope everything goes well.

Lily & her mama

"Sylvia M" wrote in message ...

My hubby, Norman, is going into the hospital on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 10th 14, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Irulan
Purrs Monday through Thursday, please

Many purrs and prayers for the little sweetie. Hope everything
works out fine.

Lily & her mama

"Sylvia M" wrote in message ...

Pit2nya will be going in to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 29th 14, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Irulan
A Sad Day

Condolences. Purrs and prayers that Martha has a safe journey to the RB.
She will be happy there.

Lily & her mama

lrulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 14th 14, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Irulan
Another cat fight

So glad to hear he's back home. Bast bless.

Lily & her mama

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Judith Latham" wrote in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 7th 14, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Irulan
Purrs for Persia, Please

Purrs and prayers for sweet Persia.

Lily & her mama

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

After doing well for quite a long time, Persia has been off her feed the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 14th 14, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Irulan
Waffles RB

condolences

Lily & her mama

"Joy" wrote in message ...

I just got home from sending Waffles to the Bridge.

Waffles isn’t miserable any more, but I am. I know...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 22nd 14, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Irulan
Waffles

Many purrs and prayers for Waffles.

Lily & her mama

"Joy" wrote in message ...

I thought Waffles’ behavior was due to the heat until yesterday.
However,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 5th 14, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Irulan
Boyfriend's injury solved

aw, glad you found it! Could have injured some other animals also.
Bast works in mysterious ways. Glad to hear he is doing well except
for the hair growth. However, as you said, he is still...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 12th 14, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Irulan
Tina

God bless her. We sent her a card to the hospital, hope she got it.

Lily & her mama

"Sherry" wrote in message

Hi all...

Just a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 29th 14, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Irulan
Boyfie, any undate?

I am active on Facebook but could not get into Chine House Veterinary
page to look at Boyfriend's pic. Is he on their website? That I can get
to.

Lily and her mama

"news" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 20th 14, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Irulan
It would be a great idea

Tweed, I sent Boyfriend good wishes through the clinic's
email. If everybody else does this they will see what a
world-wide following this Boy has. Let us know what they
think. LOL

Lily & her mama,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 17th 14, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Irulan
Boyfie has been badly hurt

oh my God. We are purring mightily for his full recovery. Hang in
there. :(

Lily & her mama

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

He came in at 11pm last...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 2nd 13, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Irulan
I had the best birthday today

belated Happy Birthday, Tweed. Glad you're still around! grin

Lily & her mama

Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

"Christina Websell" wrote in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 13th 13, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Irulan
Holly is home

So glad to hear that Holly is home and doing well. Never thought
Duffy would not accept her back, scent and all. We will keep purring
and praying for Holly, Duffy and you. Please take good care...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 10th 13, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Irulan
Purrs for Weebs, please.

We are purring and praying that Weebles comes out all good
and new. Hope he lives for another 10 years.

Lily & her mama

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message ...

A...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 27th 12, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 39
Posted By Irulan
Happy birthday, Tweed.

Happy Birthday, Tweed! Hope Boyfriend gives you a great day and lots of
hugs.

Lily & her mama

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Bastette"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 15th 12, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Irulan
is your cat a bathroom visitor?

Lily always goes into the bathroom when I'm in there, especially after
a shower. She liked to help dry me out by licking the water from my
legs and then she climbs up on the sink and waits until I'm...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 22nd 12, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Irulan
Spicey for the seasons

Be patient (and you most surely are). Everything will fall into place.
And even if it takes a long time, Spicey will always know that this
kind man gave her a home and love. I loved Jazz (RB) too,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 19th 12, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Irulan
Rhett needs purrs

Hope Rhett starts feeling better soon.

Lily & her mama

"Cheryl" wrote in message

Purrs to all in advance because I haven't read here as...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500