Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pipps=^..^=
Forum: Cat community May 13th 16, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Pipps=^..^=
funny cat shirt

I Love this tee shirt :) It also has the Pink Floyd Prism . Pink Floyd is
my _favorite_ band :)
And we are owned by 3 cats.
I told my hubby I want this shirt.
Thank you for posting this
Kyla

found...
Forum: Cat community May 1st 16, 09:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Pipps=^..^=
Happy Purrdai Mosey

Hai,
Tudai Mai Unka Mosey iz 14 yeerz old-uh huh
Me n PookyKat wunt tu wysh him un happi purrdai n may himself hab minny moar
(smiles)
Lufs,
Pipps
Forum: Cat community April 28th 16, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Pipps=^..^=
Recent news

"Francesca the Fierce"

On 4/27/16 12:54 PM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
Francesca, Did yew noe dat yu hab da sayme name as a uh inteerior
dekoratur? Uh huh
Pipps

I did not knowed dat. Though I fink da...
Forum: Cat community April 27th 16, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Pipps=^..^=
Recent news

Francesca, Did yew noe dat yu hab da sayme name as a uh inteerior dekoratur?
Uh huh
Pipps

"Francesca the Fierce" wrote in message

Uh huh, dat mustv bin...
Forum: Cat community April 27th 16, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Pipps=^..^=
Ranger & Pipps -The Honeymoon Continues

Da nooly winked cuppl goz daown tu da dining rum wer dey served blooberry
pankakes, sausage, bakun, 3 cupz uf nip cawfee n aftur dey hab stuffed
demselfs,
dey fank da kichen staff n da wairur cat,...
Forum: Cat community April 27th 16, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Pipps=^..^=
Ranger & Pipps -The Honeymoon Continues

Pipps waykz up alone in da bridul sweet up aftur uh reely nise moonwit wok
wif her noo wink Ranger,

dey wachd duh sun set, da bigbig moon kame owt, da serf wuz bootiful, den
owt uf no ware Sum...
Forum: Cat community April 25th 16, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Pipps=^..^=
Recent news

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote

Well, dat muss hab bin a releef! Heer, owr fud dishiz never stayz owt, kuz
da dum TED makes Meowmie giv Sundance an me difurent fudz. It wud be nice
to hab...
Forum: Cat community April 16th 16, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Pipps=^..^=
Happi Purrdai 2 owr Meowmie Kyla

On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 9:59:35 AM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Tudai, Owr Meowmie is habing hur purrdai
Her sez hur iz oldur dan dirt Waffs-
Weh luv owr hur sew mutch. YeUP.
Hur pwayz...
Forum: Cat community April 15th 16, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By Pipps=^..^=
Pipps & Ranger Leave for their Honeymoon

"Ranger MacDude" wrote

On 4/14/16 3:28 PM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
Now that we are winked, and have had our reception and dinner, Pipps
throws her bouquet which is caught by Daisy-chan , who meows...
Forum: Cat community April 14th 16, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By Pipps=^..^=
Pipps & Ranger Leave for their Honeymoon

Now that we are winked, and have had our reception and dinner, Pipps throws
her bouquet which is caught by Daisy-chan , who meows with delight.
You all stay here and enjoy yourselves while Ranger...
Forum: Cat community April 3rd 16, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Pipps=^..^=
Happi Purrdai Unka Bill

Weh wunt tu wysh owr Unka Bill uh happi purrdai
n mai hym hab minny moar.yeUP smiles

Lufs,
Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps n Ranger
Forum: Cat community April 2nd 16, 11:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By Pipps=^..^=
The winking reception continues

"cshenk" wrote in message

Pipps=^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote..

[Rebecca watches the...
Forum: Cat community April 1st 16, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By Pipps=^..^=
The winking reception continues

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote..

[Rebecca watches the newlyweds dancing and has an idea. She motions Mimzy
over and whispers in her ear. Mimzy nods, and waves her paws in a
complicated...
Forum: Cat community April 1st 16, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By Pipps=^..^=
The winking reception continues

"Ranger MacDude" wrote

[Hercule has had the dance ensemble set up in the reception area, and he
leads them in some light popular music while the guests assemble, visit
the buffet, visit with each...
Forum: Cat community March 28th 16, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By Pipps=^..^=
Wez greive with thee

"Pipps=^..^=" wrote in message ...

"squiffer wanderer" wrote in message

On Friday, March 25,...
Forum: Cat community March 27th 16, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Pipps=^..^=
The winking begins

"Community Kitties"

And Miz Pipps, do you have vows you have prepared to recite to Ranger?

Pipps looks lovingly at Ranger and says"
" Ranger ,I promise to luf you, cherish you, smuggle with...
Forum: Cat community March 26th 16, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By Pipps=^..^=
Wez greive with thee

"squiffer wanderer" wrote in message

On Friday, March 25, 2016 at 7:17:43 PM UTC-5, Mishi wrote:
For the passing of Melissa...
Forum: Cat community March 25th 16, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Pipps=^..^=
The party commences (a little late)

"Francesca the Fierce" wrote.

Pipps smiles at Ranger, and says "Hi Francesca ,
Ranger and I are getting winked on Sunday, and I was wondering
if you would like to be my flower girl ?
All...
Forum: Cat community March 25th 16, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Pipps=^..^=
The party commences (a little late)

"Community Kitties" wrote

On 3/23/16 7:25 AM, Ranger MacDude wrote:
On 3/22/16 5:02 PM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
Where is Ranger? We have fings tew tok ubaowt befur our winking.in 5
days.
Forum: Cat community March 23rd 16, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Ranger MacDude" wrote in message ...

On 3/22/16 5:02 PM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
Where is Ranger? We have fings tew tok ubaowt befur our winking.in 5
days.
Forum: Cat community March 22nd 16, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Pipps=^..^=
The party commences (a little late)

Where is Ranger? We have fings tew tok ubaowt befur our winking.in 5 days.
Pipps

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney"

Squeakytoy arrives I wanna dance. Wut mankat wanna dance? Do yoo want
two go hear da...
Forum: Cat community February 27th 16, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Pipps=^..^=
Preparing for the winking

Oh Ranger,
I read dat story and I got sad cuz Mosey's first wink Tabitha went missing.
Mosey iz sew nise. ub huh !
Ai miss mai Momcat Sqweex but hur vizitz meh wen ai nap.
I miss Amelia n Harri too...
Forum: Cat community February 22nd 16, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Pipps=^..^=
Message from Ranger to Pipps

Pipps walks around the house thinking, and at last comes up with a decision
Ranger, uh huh, ai noe dat weh hab bof bin thru losses n hab bin
supporting
each offur thru dat n moar, n ai wud luff tew...
Forum: Cat community February 20th 16, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Pipps=^..^=
Message from Ranger to Pipps

"Ranger MacDude"

[Ranger sort of shuffles around, looking very nervous and embarrassed.
Sammy comes to stand beside him to offer encouragement.]

Ummm, Miz Pipps, it seemz to me likes we been good...
Forum: Cat community November 23rd 15, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Pipps=^..^=
Re Hey Ranger : Chez Shenk's anna Turki birdi day

Pipps is going to be there and hopes Ranger will with her.
Thank you for inviting us all, Aunti Carol.

Stuffing (Cash anna I kint have it, wheat)
Gravy- 2 types, one Cash anna I kin have
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30