Showing results 1 to 25 of 58
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bobblespin
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 16th 07, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By bobblespin
Ants!!

"Jane" wrote in news:1176728770.369200.313890
@n76g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

There are itty bitty ants in my kitchen, all around the cat food
bowls! Argh. Rita doesn't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 9th 07, 02:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By bobblespin
Vet Tech Journals: *sigh*

"Mischief" wrote in
:

Sometimes the people i meet in this field just surprise me.

There's been some recent...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 7th 07, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By bobblespin
Thank You ALL

"Tanada" wrote in
:

This group is awesome in helping me with Rob. He cannot read right
now, so I read to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 20th 07, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By bobblespin
I'm soooo sowwy!

"jmcquown" wrote in
:

I had one of those incredibly bad insomniac nights. Didn't get to
sleep until about 4AM and then I had...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 20th 07, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By bobblespin
Are all your cats OK?

"Pat" wrote in
:

I hope and pray that none of our kitties had any of the toxic food
that is being...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 19th 07, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By bobblespin
Feliway in Canada?

Marina wrote in news:567r7tF250tdtU1
@mid.individual.net:

My friend who moved to Toronto recently and adopted a cat from a
shelter
needs some Feliway. The poor...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 17th 07, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By bobblespin
Wonder where she does her business.

"James" wrote in news:1174154159.301655.226650
@l75g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

I have a litter box but my pussy don't use it. She does it outside.
It just amazes me that...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 17th 07, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By bobblespin
Kitten behavior

Lynne wrote in
:

on Sat, 17 Mar 2007 15:39:36 GMT, "Lis" wrote:

You don't want him to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 16th 07, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By bobblespin
Out of touch for a few days...

Dan M wrote in
:

This afternoon is my final day at my current employer, and tomorrow is
our last full day at our current...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 4th 07, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By bobblespin
The culprit may have been discovered...

"RobZip" no wrote in
:

During one of my road trips last week, my wife discovered two times
that one of the cats had taken a dump...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 2nd 07, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By bobblespin
My cats and Tuna

"David Mooney" wrote in
:

I usually feed my cats Purina dry food but yesterday I tried tuna and
they all loved it! I bought...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 24th 07, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By bobblespin
Bucky In & Out

Mark Edwards wrote in
:

One of the first things I do in the morning is to feed the outside
cats. Since the weather...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 15th 07, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 47
Posted By bobblespin
Howdy follks. guess what?

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

Had a phone call at 8.10 a.m. to say my operation was cancelled..AGAIN.

Forum: Cat anecdotes February 10th 07, 01:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By bobblespin
My skirt

David Stevenson wrote in
:

I have started wearing a skirt.

It was my mother's idea, about forty years ago. Ting, our...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 26th 07, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1,354
Posted By bobblespin
Almost a disaster

"Lesley" wrote in news:1169837772.404367.105020
@s48g2000cws.googlegroups.com:

On 26 Jan, 13:22, "sheelagh" wrote:

You would...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 24th 07, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By bobblespin
upsetting 2 year old

"nay" wrote in news:1169650650.458984.168340@
13g2000cwe.googlegroups.com:

Hi there,
I have a lady who comes to clean my home and she brings her 2 year old
along with...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 18th 07, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By bobblespin
is it possible for fleas to live in human hair?

wrote in news:1169123732.716205.223480@
51g2000cwl.googlegroups.com:

Hi Elizabeth,
do you know which is an absolutely sure method not to have fleas on
humans?
To have a cat...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 13th 07, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By bobblespin
CatNipped

"CatNipped" wrote in

"Jeanne" wrote in message
Did you see this article?

Jury hits State Farm for $2.5 million in Katrina case
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 10th 07, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By bobblespin
PLEASE HELP! Fleas, fleas, FLEAS!

"EADGBE" wrote in news:1168392367.864345.7140
@i39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

We have five cats. Because of this unusually warm winter, our flea
problem has gotten completely...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 30th 06, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By bobblespin
I REALLY NEED SOME HELP HERE

"Matthew" wrote in
:

I need some help. I can't stop her. Since 5 am she has not stopped.
I can't take it she is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 28th 06, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 44
Posted By bobblespin
In or out?

"Jay Kaner" wrote in
:

Hi group.

Just got a kitten (Our first cat) She's 7 weeks old.

I don't know what to do regarding...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 4th 06, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By bobblespin
Hi, new kitten question...

wrote in news:1162657552.796188.193880
@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com:

He, we recently adopted a kitten from the local shelter. He is a
siamese mix, along with possibly...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 31st 06, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By bobblespin
Lonely cat...too soon for a new one?

The Other Mike wrote in
:

About 3 years ago my wife and I moved in together...I had 2 cats and
she had 1. Since it was a new...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 29th 06, 12:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By bobblespin
Time change

Sonny has an amazing built in clock. You can set your watch by him. He
parks himself in front of the fridge at the exact time he's allowed his
meals, and always comes in for the night at 4 p.m....
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 28th 06, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By bobblespin
AAAAAGGGHHH!!

Marina wrote in news:4qhepkFn6o2lU1
@individual.net:

I got the notion today of buying a skein of yarn to see if my hands
would be OK for knitting a pair of mittens...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 58