Showing results 1 to 25 of 105
Search took 0.26 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Christine BA[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 10th 10, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By Christine BA[_2_]
OT - Facebook Problem

10.10.2010 0:09, Christina Websell kirjoitti:
wrote in message
No, that doesn't work - it's Norton that's the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 10th 10, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Christine BA[_2_]
Ping Carol - OT

8.10.2010 2:12, Jack Campin - bogus address kirjoitti:
The note from Lesley earlier got me wondering about the differences
between RSD pain and "normal" nerve pain. I know it has something
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 26th 10, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 62
Posted By Christine BA[_2_]
St. Bernard's Worth of Kittymass- he's back send recipies

26.4.2010 16:46, harry kirjoitti:
On Apr 25, 11:08 am, wrote:
well, duh, i geitit now... not too qquick right now... I often cross post
without knowing it...
Forum: Cat community April 26th 10, 07:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Christine BA[_2_]
St. Bernard's Worth of Kittymass- he's back send recipies

26.4.2010 9:04, Stormmee kirjoitti:
*porter twinklez*

seven cats step owt... all seven make a purr circle arown diz wunnerful
hoomin whut duz getsit... they circle purrin anna givin head...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 26th 10, 06:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Christine BA[_2_]
St. Bernard's Worth of Kittymass- he's back send recipies

26.4.2010 7:20, cybercat kirjoitti:
wrote in message
ifin da trooll didunt wantsa hear furm uses himz wuldinta haf...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 26th 10, 06:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.community

wrote in message
ifin da trooll didunt wantsa hear furm uses himz wuldinta haf...
Forum: Cat community April 26th 10, 06:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.community

wrote in message
ifin da trooll didunt wantsa hear furm uses himz wuldinta haf...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 24th 09, 10:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Christine BA[_2_]
I didn't do anything, HONEST!

24.12.2009 11:20, Marina kirjoitti:
wrote:

My mother taught me to rinse my mouth after brushing my teeth by
cupping my hand to fill with water, and drinking from...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 22nd 09, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Christine BA[_2_]
PING Marina

22.12.2009 18:18, Gandalf kirjoitti:

Where I live, there was 8 3/4 hours of daylight yesterday. I always
though that was pretty short, but you have less than 6 hours :(

But, slowly, the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 21st 09, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Christine BA[_2_]
I am so sorry....

21.12.2009 7:06, Julie_Snowshoe kirjoitti:
I have to apologize for my holiday cards this year. I have been
feeling very overwhelmed and have therefore put off a lot of things
lately. One of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 19th 09, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Christine BA[_2_]
Virus protection suggestions?

20.12.2009 0:12, kirjoitti:
Christine BA wrote:

I also liked
the set of protections that Christine (BA) suggested.

When I see my abbreviated last...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 19th 09, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Christine BA[_2_]
Virus protection suggestions?

19.12.2009 23:57, kirjoitti:
Christina Websell wrote:

I don't game online - you seem to suggest that is more dangerous - so AVG
free is absolutely fine for me,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 19th 09, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Christine BA[_2_]
Virus protection suggestions?

19.12.2009 19:49, Matthew kirjoitti:

I wonder how many of you all have your plug and play on and how many of you
all have open ports and not even realize it.
something for you all to check...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 18th 09, 10:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Christine BA[_2_]
Virus protection suggestions?

18.12.2009 9:17, kirjoitti:
I think I got rid of all that malware from my laptop. I've been using
my creaky old dinosaur computer in the meantime, which I am now very
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 15th 09, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Christine BA[_2_]
Yoda's Squishy Quilt is finished.

15.12.2009 16:40, Sherry kirjoitti:
On Dec 14, 10:47 pm, wrote:
wrote:
Sherry wrote:
Well, I guess it *is* on topic...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 14th 09, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Christine BA[_2_]
Mozilla Firefox Problem

14.12.2009 15:13, jmcquown kirjoitti:
wrote in message
jmcquown wrote:

Mozilla Firefox... I try to close a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 13th 09, 09:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Christine BA[_2_]
Where we live

13.12.2009 3:22, kirjoitti:
Christine BA wrote:

Laku, DH and I live he
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laitila

I remember when you moved there. Didn't you...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 12th 09, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By Christine BA[_2_]
This is weird

12.12.2009 21:02, Christina Websell kirjoitti:
I lit the fire in the kitchen for the first time since last winter today.
KFC's bed is still at the side of it, a beanbag with a fleece on top, in
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 12th 09, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Christine BA[_2_]
Where we live

12.12.2009 17:22, Christina Websell kirjoitti:
I wondered if any of you would be interested in having a look at where
Boyfriend& I live.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thurmaston

and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 9th 09, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 70
Posted By Christine BA[_2_]
Thread drift (was That way lies madness....)

tanadashoes kirjoitti:
Christine BA wrote:
Mishi kirjoitti:
Baird Stafford wrote:
In article ,
"Yowie" ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 8th 09, 10:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Christine BA[_2_]
A moment of terror...but everything is alright

Takayuki kirjoitti:
wrote:
In any case, I'm glad it was a false alarm. Now take several deep, slow
breaths, and then do whatever else you like to do to relax. For...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 7th 09, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Christine BA[_2_]
[OT] A reminder to back-up your PC

Yowie kirjoitti:
Totally OT, but every once ina while we need remidners to do things that
seem trivial t the time but will save us a lot of grief if something goes
wrong.

I tried to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 5th 09, 10:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Christine BA[_2_]
First Card Received!

Magic Mood Jeep kirjoitti:
Thank you Jeanne in Indy!!!

I've received Fil's card. Thank you!!

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

cybercat kirjoitti:

Appropriate?? Forget appropriate. You need one box per cat, or you're a Mean
Guy. We keep one in my office under a work table (uncovered, always clean
because I scoop...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 3rd 09, 08:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 128
Posted By Christine BA[_2_]
French

hopitus kirjoitti:
I did not tell Christina to eat white bread. Tweed I thought your real
name is
Christina, not Christine, whom I was joining in French, but she wrote
French
from France,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 105