Showing results 1 to 25 of 66
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Ajo Clowder >^.^[_2_]
Forum: Cat community November 16th 08, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Anoffur RennieKid at da Bridj sniff

O, no! Mineown clowder ana myownself ar purring fur Lady Bank's trip tu
da Bridj ana fur da hartz uf Anti Heather ana Unca Graeme.
Ralph, with Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, and Judith
with...
Forum: Cat community November 11th 08, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Election Results

Adam wrote:
The unofficial election results, counting the mailing lists and
newsgroup, a

"Lovable Louise," President and Sapphire Samurai, VP: 47 votes.

"Pooh votes for more tuna, or...
Forum: Cat community November 11th 08, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Any nooz, Unka Dan?????

Forgive a stupid question from a lowly hooman bean, but are all
orange cats boycats??

--- Unca Cory, curious...

Owr new sisfur Katie is oringe.

Lucy
Forum: Cat community November 11th 08, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Mine brofur STILL isn't home!

Harri, we iz purrrrin ar bestist fur Sammy tu kom hom safe ana sownd.
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, and Judith

Harri Roadcat wrote:
Mine Sammy brofur still hasn't comed home. We'z all...
Forum: Cat community November 10th 08, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Sitting Shivah For GranMeowmie

Ralph leads in his clowder, surrounding Anti Debby with...
Forum: Cat community November 9th 08, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Missin fingz....

Meow Petey. We ar haffin sum uv da saym trubbullz. Seamz lik onlee haff
ar postz go frew. Ana it hasnt helpt dat da sekretaree haz a prayned
fingur ana duznt type sew gud.
I fink portin offur tu da...
Forum: Cat community November 9th 08, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Important News!

Purrrrs for you and your family.
Anti Gabrielle with Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, and Judith

Shahna wrote:
Hi every kitty and human,

Life's been a mess for me but I'm hanging in...
Forum: Cat community November 9th 08, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Sammy Come Home Candle Site

Ana sew did we.
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, and Judith

wrote:
On Nov 8, 6:24 pm, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

Forum: Cat community May 20th 08, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 54
Liddle Purrz fur Unca Graeme

Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
purpurpur

Ralph, Fred, Alice, & Jane

Forum: Cat community May 14th 08, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 67
Kan I aks fur sum purrs pleeze?

Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
purpurpur
Ralph, Fred, Alice,...
Forum: Cat community May 12th 08, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Sad dae in Pawpa'z nek uf da wudz...

Meny purrrz fur da air evak crue. Ar humin iz a paramedik ana knoz lotta
flite crew medikz ana nursis ana pilotz ana effun a few doktirz ana
admyrz dem greetlee. She got sum teerz inna hur eyez wen...
Forum: Cat community May 4th 08, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Purrz four Eight Bellz

Purrrrrs for a a grate fillee. Meigh she run free inna brillyant medoughs.
Ralph, for his clowder
and his humin, Gabrielle, with MMS

Will in New Haven wrote:
Uncl Bill iz cryin becuz da...
Forum: Cat community April 15th 08, 08:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 165
Better news fur Diana & Ryan

I second Melissa on wishing the situation were better but being happy
with the solution.

Julie, it was brillian to connect Fred with Heather. I wish I'd thought
of it -- after all, If I ever...
Forum: Cat community April 15th 08, 07:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
The Saga of Anti Heather- or How I Came To Be Owned By So ManyCats - Chapter Two

Anti MIL Heather, yew furgot tu sey dat Kissa grew up tu be da mostist
beeyewteeful cat inna hole wild wurld!
Ralph de Ralf

wrote:
Chapter Two: Kissa and Willow - In...
Forum: Cat community April 15th 08, 07:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
The Saga of Anti Heather- or How I Came To Be Owned By So ManyCats - Chapter Three

Vinnie -- he wuz a gud guy ana I am prowd he wuz mine brofur-in-paw.
As fur purr liddle Zoé Underfoot ..... snif... she wuz sew.....Bastdamnit
Ralph, sitting and thinkin and letting a tear or two...
Forum: Cat community March 28th 08, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 83
Emergency RPCC meetin: (was Our last days here wif Fred.)

Concatulayshunz, Unca Fred, HC.

We ar still purrrring fur fingz tu wurk owt da best dey kin.

Ralph, Fred, Clyde, Alice, & Jane

Fred Williams wrote:
Then what can I say but Fangu Furry...
Forum: Cat community March 24th 08, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 83
Emergency RPCC meetin: (was Our last days here wif Fred.)

Fur mine clowder, I cast fife yez votez.
Ralph de Ralf, speaking for himself and Fred, Clyde, Alice, & Jane

Sundance wrote:
Kitteez, I callz dis mergincee meetin to order.

It haz kame to...
Forum: Cat community March 22nd 08, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 83
Our last days here wif Fred.

8snip
Hooman note:
I really do see no other way. The cats can't come with me where I'm
going and I have no options right now. The foster home will be good
people at least and they ...
Forum: Cat community March 22nd 08, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 83
Our last days here wif Fred.

We ar purrrrin fur alla yew. Fur da free uz yew tu deel hokay wif da
chanjz ana fur Unca Fred's hart, wich we kno iz braking. He wudnt du diz
if der he wuznt forst intu it.
Ralph, Fred, Clyde,...
Forum: Cat community March 15th 08, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Ms. Martha-Mound

[Five cats in Airyzonah gather in a solemn circle, assume the meatloaf
postition of respect, and begin a mournful purr.]

If Ms Martha-Mound cud not steigh, we are glad she left inna her own...
Forum: Cat community March 8th 08, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Club memfurz

Fangu!
Ralph

Rebecca wrote:
Yooz in! Welkum!

Rebecca

"The Ajo Clowder ^.^" wrote in message
Forum: Cat community March 5th 08, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Miss Violette and Brownie

Datz a gudgud storee wif sum sadsad partz ana sum happee partz.
Ralph de Ralf and his clowder

Awwwwww snif
Lurking Anti

Stormmee wrote:
we iz gonna letta soft tellz diz stori bowt or catmom...
Forum: Cat community March 5th 08, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Club memfurz

I haf wite feetz sew I wana be a memfur.
Ralph de Ralf

Rebecca wrote:
Sumkittee resintly wantid listz uv klub memfurz. I iz Prezzydint uv da
White Feet Club, and heer iz da list dat my...
Forum: Cat community February 2nd 08, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 46
OT ~ HosSPITal again...

Weze layte cuz ar humin haz ben bizee wif humin TEDs hurownself, but we
iz purring fur Anti Ivy Biotek tu chaz da feckshun fur aweigh, Unca Cory!
Ralph, Fred, Clyde, Alice, & Jane

Cory wrote:
Forum: Cat community January 17th 08, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Anofer kitty goes to da bridge

Purrs fur Pumpkin'z trip to da Bridj and fur da hartz uv doze hoo luffed...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 66