Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: BZ
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 22nd 06, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By BZ
FIV - Any information would be helpful

In 1995 I had a full slate of blood tests done on my cat, and it came
back positive for FIV. The vet told me that no cat he knew of had ever
lived more than five years after becoming infected. ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 22nd 06, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By BZ
Sensitive stomach dry foods

Petzl wrote:

Suggest you see if foods contain
*Lactobacillus casei*

Thanks, Petzl. I don't think it's an intestinal thing, though -- he
poops just fine, and he pukes too soon after eating for...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 19th 06, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By BZ
Sensitive stomach dry foods

cybercat wrote:

When I started feeding my cats canned food they stopped vomiting. Why are
you insisting on dry?

I give them dry and canned. They get canned food once a day, and have
dry food...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 19th 06, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By BZ
Sensitive stomach dry foods

I have a three-year-old male cat who has always had a puking problem.
We started him on Purina One's sensitive stomach dry food, and it seemed
to help for a while, but lately he's back to puking...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4