Showing results 1 to 25 of 57
Search took 3.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: look at us we're beautiful
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 2nd 07, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
negros and bitches of the lowest order

On Jun 1, 7:16 pm,
how_about_this_nym_is_it_still_too_long_gee_i'm_awfully_sorry_about_that_and_will_take_steps_to_correct_this_soon
Well, you certainly found one in Sheelagh. King **** in turd...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 1st 07, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
negros and bitches of the lowest order

On Jun 1, 12:06 pm, sheelagh wrote:

Aren't we all?
S;o)- Hide quoted text -

I need all these dumbasses to make me look and feel...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 1st 07, 12:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

On Jun 1, 2:06 am, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

It didn't seem to bother the bird at all, and it hardly bled, but I
caught hell from a couple of people in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 1st 07, 11:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
An Interview with Jerry Howelle

On Jun 1, 1:38 am, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

You can call him on the phone, you know. He posts his phone number. I
called him once and he picked up, and we had...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 1st 07, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Why cat groups are popular

because we all act like cats

you think were here, then you see us there etc
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 1st 07, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
negros and bitches of the lowest order

On May 31, 8:56 pm, sheelagh wrote:
On 31 May, 23:02,
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 1st 07, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
An Interview with Jerry Howelle

I think Jerry has a serious speech impediment. That's what those large
blobs of ink really are.

Jerry has less life than anyone

think about it, he spends all that time typing.

lol
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 1st 07, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
negros and bitches of the lowest order

On May 31, 8:56 pm, sheelagh wrote:

Excuse me..?

I will laugh when I please, if I please where I please.- Hide quoted text -

he only...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 1st 07, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
ARSHOLE FOR HIRE

On May 31, 6:38 pm, John Oliver wrote:

Please keep this crap out of the dog groups. We don't care.

sshhh
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 1st 07, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Barely's words of wisdom

On May 31, 5:53 pm,
how_about_this_nym_is_it_still_too_long_gee_i'm_awfully_sorry_about_that_and_will_take_steps_to_correct_this_soon
...as you terrorize your cats with a broom... right Bar?

I AM...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 1st 07, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
excessive OT cross posts - Falwell gets up from the dead

he goes back to his office, and continues his work.
it's a shame really, the stuff some of you said about him

You oughtta be ashamed

grown men railing on someone like that

the point is, it's not...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 1st 07, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.support.grief.pet-loss,alt.pets.dogs.labrador,alt.pets.dogs.pitbull
Replies: 28
ARSHOLE FOR HIRE

sooo, Jerry is not in the cool club

-
rubbing my monitor

will santana wanna be "n. andrews" ever contribute anything worth
reading

his biggest hit for the past year was about a dead Jerry...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 31st 07, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.support.grief.pet-loss,alt.pets.dogs.labrador,alt.pets.dogs.pitbull
Replies: 28
ARSHOLE FOR HIRE

On May 31, 5:38 pm, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

But that was years ago.

bots, hmmm

interesting
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 31st 07, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.support.grief.pet-loss,alt.pets.dogs.labrador,alt.pets.dogs.pitbull
Replies: 28
yo nick, free bitch right here! ARSHOLE FOR HIRE

On May 31, 12:14 pm, mik wrote:

I wish you what you deserves.

mik can be your bitch.
he seems more than willing

look, we haven't always seen things eye to eye
just to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 31st 07, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.pets.dogs.labrador,alt.pets.dogs.pitbull,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 28
ARSHOLE FOR HIRE

On May 31, 12:21 pm, mik wrote:

Aw, shut up, stupid. They are talking to the cat, not to her bloody
copulated fleas.- Hide quoted text -

wow, this one's smart as a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 31st 07, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
negros and bitches of the lowest order

We are officially boycotting (I am anyway) Ms Dash Must Die, aka,
dummy.

then again, Im the only one feeding it.

lmao

--
,'''''-._
; ,. `-._ ...

On May 31, 12:55 am,
how_about_this_nym_is_it_still_too_long_gee_i'm_awfully_sorry_about_that_and_will_take_steps_to_correct_this_soon
Find this...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 31st 07, 05:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.pets.dogs.labrador,alt.pets.dogs.pitbull,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 28
ARSHOLE FOR HIRE

On May 31, 12:08 am,
is_this_nym_too_long_i'm_awfully_sorry_about_that_and_will_take_steps_to_correct_this_soon
caps lock.
Your caps lock is stuck again.

Here's how to find it:

Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 31st 07, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Ice Cream....summer treats yumm

On May 30, 8:08 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

Sniff a lot of strange butt, I bet. :D

interesting
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 31st 07, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Ice Cream....summer treats yumm

On May 30, 7:07 pm, "Spot" wrote:
Lady went to camp this weekend and we stopped for icecream.

lovely!

what do they do at camp?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 29th 07, 11:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
LET'S TALK ABOUT behavior modification

On May 28, 7:11 pm, bookie wrote:

I do one of a couple of things; I either promise to buy them a beer if
they do as i ask, or I just take away the tv remote and hide...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 29th 07, 11:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
where my b*tches at?

On May 28, 11:34 pm,
is_this_nym_too_long_i'm_awfully_sorry_about_that_and_will_take_steps_to_correct_this_soon
there's one!

next

I've been carrying your no producing ass for 12 months...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 29th 07, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
column bender was this crap where my roaches at?

On May 28, 5:45 pm,
is_this_nym_too_long_i'm_awfully_sorry_about_that_and_will_take_steps_to_correct_this_soon
wrote:
ding ding

come'n git it

none for me, smoke them...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 29th 07, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.support.grief.pet-loss,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.med.veterinary
Replies: 1
King of Idiots, was Attn: Dr. Andrew Jones: Behavior Modification

In Jers own words

"That's EZ! Jerry is a terrortorial critter of
HABIT" -- that's what Jerry said

**** I got ready to post that, but didn't wanna be the one to tell
you.

"I'd call the SHOCK fence...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 28th 07, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
LET'S TALK ABOUT behavior modification

some of you think you're an expert on the subject

what about it?

how do you enforce your will onto a dumb beast?

make him do what YOU want him to do

HugsNPurrs
Showing results 1 to 25 of 57